Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
So I preface this by saying I don't have kids, I don't raise kids, so I defer to people here who do. That said, this shit went down this weekend...

My sister is a single mom to 2 kids. Dad's not in the picture at all, Don't get mstarted on that whole shit, she had the kids like, waaaay too you, etc, but that's neither here nor there at this point. Kids are 15 and 16. I've tried to take a male role model approach to these kids, but my sister and I aren't the closest, but I did what I could. Friday, she calls me crying, her oldest just smacked her telling her that he was the man of the house, and she does what he says. Now, normally I don't endorse violence against kids but....

I went over there and whooped his ass. I mean I didn't smack him around like a kid, I beat the shit out of him like the man that he thinks he is. And when he was crying like a little bitch, I made sure to point out that men don't cry like little bitches, and he's a man, right? When I was done, I picked him up off the floor, hugged him, and told him that if he ever laid hands on his mother, my sister again, this was gonna happen all over again, only worse.

Fuck, I feel bad, I really do.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:28 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Never bitch up over having to whup a little boys ass. Personally, I would have put him in the car, driven him out somewhere and tried to engage in one of those life changing big uncle conversations with stern words and a bit of fear to curb his behaviour. And only if he thought he was gonna act like a man in that situation would I have put my hands on his collar a bit....a few steps before I whup his ass, carely gauging his behaviour to see if it gets sufficient bad enough to get a beating.

But reality, he hit his mom, a kid wilfully hits their mom they automatically qualify for an ass whuppin, fuck all that hug up shit after the fact.

I would have tried to not whup him man, but anyone who hits my sister, momma or grandma is on my fuckin shit list.

I hit my mom when I was a teenager, I was having a scrap with her then boyfriend, totally a play scrap we always did that shit man shit, thats what male role models gotta do with boys, toughen them up! I cockedback my fist not realizing she was behind me and smoked her in the face. To that point I had cussed my mom out when needed, but striking her??? Shit was an accident and I felt like a piece of shit for like a month.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.
-Miyamoto Musashi

Tests
Austin: Spence-Thurman
Ice: Charlo-Canelo

Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:35 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Make no mistake though, this little dude rolling around with his feathers out roostering in his mothers house is your fuckin fault!!

Whup that lil muthafucka....

The main reason why I never tried that shit is out of the genuine fear that enough MEN who could be over there in a brief phone dial would have straightened me the fuck out. That boy aint have that fear because you aint doin the appropriate work as uncle. A woman whos raising a boy should always be able to threaten that boy with the daddy, uncle or even grandfather threat. I got those threats growing up. Shit I got beat downs by a fuckin community :lol:

Made me a better man, and all those same ppl kiss the ring these days because they know what they raised.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Tests

Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:44 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah, well he knows now. I just hope it aint' too late.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:49 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah, well he knows now. I just hope it aint' too late.

Time to hang around more Unc.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Tests

Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:51 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aye. That's for sure.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:33 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You seem to have another problem as well though man. Personally I dont believe in hitting kids, ill do it if I feel I have to. But having to hit kids most times speaks to the kids being in a place in life where they lack interests, lack constructive things that build discipline and character. Look into the boys interests and hobbies man. What he needs to do is find some fucking use!

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Tests

Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You seem to have another problem as well though man. Personally I dont believe in hitting kids, ill do it if I feel I have to. But having to hit kids most times speaks to the kids being in a place in life where they lack interests, lack constructive things that build discipline and character. Look into the boys interests and hobbies man. What he needs to do is find some fucking use!

Yeah, well this goes back to the mother, my sister. Love her to death, but she is not a good mother. Had the kids when she was 15 and 16 herself.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah dont sound like she got the hang of the child raising thing. Not many ppl do. Then you cant tell them shit because they think they cant do it any better..nor could you...and cant take constructive criticism. Cant stand ppl with kids sometimes.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Tests

Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
There is a reason that mama and daddy lions and tigers bite and scratch their young in nature......because they damn need to. I normally wouldn't advocate beating the shit out of kids, but, E90, I would say you did the right thing.

More importantly, well, let me preface this. I'm not a big contributor on this site, but, I enjoy looking at what everybody says and at some point some dudes that I may not agree with some of what they say, earns my respect. The more important part, and the part that you earned my respect, you kicked his ass, but, then you hugged him. That's the way you do it and I commend you sir.

Now that the sappy shit is out of the way lol. It is a challenge being a kid having kids. It's also a challenge not having a dad around. Those kids probably view her more as a sister than a parent. Shit, I feel like me and my wife do a pretty good jobs raising kids, and , I would say my kids are pretty good overall, they do good in school, don't get in trouble, respectful to adults, etc, but, my 16 yo son is a bit of a challenge lately. He just seems flat to me and answers one words to me, has a shitty attitude. Well, he is actually getting better, but, I have had to show him who is the boss. It was about a year ago he smarted off at me and I got is his face and poked him in his chest. He looked at me with slanted eyes and that was all it took. I didn't hit him, but, I grabbed him by the back of his neck. He resisted and tried to stay upright. Anyway, I assumed dominant position and got him in a rear need choke. It ended up being a hug and me telling him I love him. Anyway, that's my aggressive moment that had to happen.

I would say Jermz gave good advice about you needing to be around more and being the male role model. You have to find a common interst and spend time with them doing that. Before I learned that, I was pushing for him to join me with stuff I want to do in order to spend time with him. He doesn't give a shit about fishing, but, he loves basketball and everything about it from playing to the nba etc. so, as much as I get tired of hearing about how the Hawks sux, I suck it up and learned about other teams players etc. i can still hang with him playing roundball lol.

I think you did the right thing and you got your head wrapped around this situation. Feel free to ask any advice, I can tell you all the ways I have fucked up parenting lol

Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There is a reason that mama and daddy lions and tigers bite and scratch their young in nature......because they damn need to. I normally wouldn't advocate beating the shit out of kids, but, E90, I would say you did the right thing.

More importantly, well, let me preface this. I'm not a big contributor on this site, but, I enjoy looking at what everybody says and at some point some dudes that I may not agree with some of what they say, earns my respect. The more important part, and the part that you earned my respect, you kicked his ass, but, then you hugged him. That's the way you do it and I commend you sir.

Now that the sappy shit is out of the way lol. It is a challenge being a kid having kids. It's also a challenge not having a dad around. Those kids probably view her more as a sister than a parent. Shit, I feel like me and my wife do a pretty good jobs raising kids, and , I would say my kids are pretty good overall, they do good in school, don't get in trouble, respectful to adults, etc, but, my 16 yo son is a bit of a challenge lately. He just seems flat to me and answers one words to me, has a shitty attitude. Well, he is actually getting better, but, I have had to show him who is the boss. It was about a year ago he smarted off at me and I got is his face and poked him in his chest. He looked at me with slanted eyes and that was all it took. I didn't hit him, but, I grabbed him by the back of his neck. He resisted and tried to stay upright. Anyway, I assumed dominant position and got him in a rear need choke. It ended up being a hug and me telling him I love him. Anyway, that's my aggressive moment that had to happen.

I would say Jermz gave good advice about you needing to be around more and being the male role model. You have to find a common interst and spend time with them doing that. Before I learned that, I was pushing for him to join me with stuff I want to do in order to spend time with him. He doesn't give a shit about fishing, but, he loves basketball and everything about it from playing to the nba etc. so, as much as I get tired of hearing about how the Hawks sux, I suck it up and learned about other teams players etc. i can still hang with him playing roundball lol.

I think you did the right thing and you got your head wrapped around this situation. Feel free to ask any advice, I can tell you all the ways I have fucked up parenting lol

Good shit man. Yeah, I gotta be around mre, even if my sister doesn't want me to, or these kids are gonna wind up in some shit.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:45 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Good shit man. Yeah, I gotta be around mre, even if my sister doesn't want me to, or these kids are gonna wind up in some shit.

Your sister needs to get a clue man. She gonna cry to you when the boy is whuppin her or behind bars, but dont want you around to provide preventative measures...fuck that. Boys need role models. Even if its a bad one :lol: can teach them how to be good at the bad shit. Anything better than being on nowhere road, slappin they momma and thinking they can't get got.

#MANDOWN #StrapSeason

-Miyamoto Musashi

Tests

Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Your sister needs to get a clue man. She gonna cry to you when the boy is whuppin her or behind bars, but dont want you around to provide preventative measures...fuck that. Boys need role models. Even if its a bad one :lol: can teach them how to be good at the bad shit. Anything better than being on nowhere road, slappin they momma and thinking they can't get got.

Exactly. I think she's finally caught on that these kids need a man in their life.

Board index » Off Topic