5.9 million...

Is that is one lump sum or annuities? :cool:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I talked about this on FB.

I wish they got more. 5.9 is a low ball that the city can pay without being forced to clamp down on police doing their job right. If it was higher....they'd be all up in police's shit to clean their act up, more so than they are with 5.9 mil.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico

I wish they got more. 5.9 is a low ball that the city can pay without being forced to clamp down on police doing their job right. If it was higher....they'd be all up in police's shit to clean their act up, more so than they are with 5.9 mil.

Homie, the city pays out millions of dollars each year on cases of police brutality. Not everything makes the news.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Homie, the city pays out millions of dollars each year on cases of police brutality. Not everything makes the news.

My point exactly, the more the merrier! The more the city gotta pay out, the more they gonna get in yalls asses to get your work right!

Nothing personal bro of course :P . It's like how yall give mofos tickets to get their ass correct about breaking the law, more and more successful law suits will get yalls asses correct via the city...about doing yalls job better! It's a corrective mechanism.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My point exactly, the more the merrier! The more the city gotta pay out, the more they gonna get in yalls asses to get your work right!

Nothing personal bro of course :P . It's like how yall give mofos tickets to get their ass correct about breaking the law, more and more successful law suits will get yalls asses correct via the city...about doing yalls job better! It's a corrective mechanism.

Dont resist. Thats all. If I say eat the fucking ground I expect you start taking chunks off that concrete. If not you gonna need a dentist after you leave central booking :lol:

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dont resist. Thats all. If I say eat the fucking ground I expect you start taking chunks off that concrete. If not you gonna need a dentist after you leave central booking :lol:

Not enough bro! :lol: someone has to police the police. Lawsuits help!

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Police been getting sued for years. Nothing will change cause you can't teach stupid. And that's on both ends of the law.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:41 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Police been getting sued for years. Nothing will change cause you can't teach stupid. And that's on both ends of the law.

So why are city's hiring stupid ass people to be cops?

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I still find it hard when Kaos says, "Just don't resist."
Its like a cop drawing down on you for no fucking reason or putting his hand on his gun
I'd be inclined to go Justified on the PO and shoot the cop before he knows WTF happened.
Same goes for laying hands on people.
POs do it all the time when its not necessary and they fuck people up.
bruises being the least of it...broken teeth and bones more severe.
If people don't resist they are just lambs to the slaughter and we are suppose to just trust..
POs get the part of the bully and embrace it too often simply running people over without no consequence

My local PD are some good guys.
I don't fear them at any level.
But cops I don't know I don't trust.
I've known too many bad fucking apples.
Cops kind of look at themselves as Super Americans with special constitutional rights.
Cops then in turn suspend other people's right to protect themself because they fear....
Truth is people fear cops too the same way.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well you can choose to resist all you want. You just gonna have to deal with the consequences that comes with that choice. One way or another you getting locked up. Where you choose to land after the cuffs are placed again is up to you. Jail or the hospital.

That's not me being a dick. I'm stating facts. If an officer says you are under arrest don't resist. There is no way around during the initial confrontation. No cop is going to back off once he says he is arresting you.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So why are city's hiring stupid ass people to be cops?

Good question. It's not easy picking good people.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No man....Im not saying after he says you are under arrest.
There is plenty of crazy shit that happens before that moment.
Another truth is cops break the law all the time doing shit to citizens when they aren't under arrest.
When I citizen asks, "IM I under arrest." Then the shit really begins.
But this can keep going but I hope you know what I am saying.
YOu guys are the be all end all at serving and protecting.
The citizens could do a better job if enabled.
YOu a citizen too....but you have been enabled.

Board index » Off Topic