Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That Free Republic thread is the best thread to follow--those dudes get all the intel.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:20 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Deal struck with Iran. lol

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:12 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
The last sticking point was pretty interesting. An arms embargo over Iran. I'm willing to bet that there was a lot of shady back alley deals made between the US and Iran in this deal. It's a good deal to make really. Iran being the most stable country in the region after decades of US and British meddling, the US should be trying to make them an ally.

Should make for an interesting show for sure.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
The last sticking point was pretty interesting. An arms embargo over Iran. I'm willing to bet that there was a lot of shady back alley deals made between the US and Iran in this deal. It's a good deal to make really. Iran being the most stable country in the region after decades of US and British meddling, the US should be trying to make them an ally.

Making them an ally won't work cause of the US close ties Israel. Israel hates Iran with a passion and vice versa. No way in hell those two countries will ever see eye to eye. If the US tried to side with Iran than Israel will no longer trust the US in political dealings. They are already furious about the deal that was just struck.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:49 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kaos wrote:

Making them an ally won't work cause of the US close ties Israel. Israel hates Iran with a passion and vice versa. No way in hell those two countries will ever see eye to eye. If the US tried to side with Iran than Israel will no longer trust the US in political dealings. They are already furious about the deal that was just struck.

And that's entirely irrelevant, you know why?? because the US is the one funding Israel. Israel has BEEN pissed with the US for a while now, while still expecting to get their monthly payments. Partnering up with Iran puts some humble in Israel.

Plus, the greater issue at hand is peace in the middle east. And the United States might be cluing into the fact that it's better to Ally up with significant people there...who actually give a shit about cleaning things up (Iran) over those that just wanna build walls, segregate, and further promote sectarian carnage (Saudia Arabia and Israel).

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Isreal is being funded by the US. Yes it's true but that doesn't mean it has them by the balls. In fact most Americans are pro Isreal. Especially within the religious groups. Both the Republican and Democrat party depend on those votes when it comes to congress. The US will never turn it's back on Isreal. They play peacemaker in the middle east. In fact the US needs Isreal as an ally. Isreal's intelligence division is the world's best. Isreal has the best military in the middle east. They are the eyes and ears of the US when it comes to terrorist. Shit Isreal lives in the middle of the most hostile region in the world.

Iran are known to support terrorist. They ain't helping the US deal with that. This is why so many people are opposed to this.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Every single entity in the middle east sponsers terrorists. The United States sponsors terrorists too. So that point is completely moot.

Radical US Christians have supported the shit out of Israel for decades...but unless you've had your head in the sand, you'd see the Christianity as a whole is looking it's hold over America, and as a Christian, I think it's a good thing as a whole. US policy for decades has almost been a continuation of the fucking crusades.

And that whole thing about Israelis intel being the best, and them basically being the eyes and ears in the middle east :lol: dont gullibly take in all that they shovel at you. Their intel services are invasive as fuck, that much is true, as they have carried out executions worldwide, and sometimes they dont give a fuck which allies lose people in the process. They are a poison. You dont enable poison. You have other ways of dealing with it.

A superpower doesn't and shouldn't be a small countries bitch.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol Jermzhi you sounding like a Palestinian right about now lol. Call in Isreal poison? Lol. Both Christian groups as well as the Jewish groups might be looking over America but don't get it twisted, the Jewish group has by far the most power and influence over America. We might as well call the USA Isreal's motherland lol.

As for America committing terrorist acts, ok I believe it. But they don't do it to hurt the economy worldwide. That is if you believe they had nothing to do with the 911 attacks.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If you think Jews as a group have anything to do with it, you're lost dude. It has almost nothing to do with Jews. It's a fabricated lie to keep America off the hook for their bullshit.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Another thing you've missed. Iran has 5 times the amount of oil reserves as any other country in the world! America isn't going to get away with bombing them for that oil. They need them as an ally. So they are essentially kissing that ass to try and get the oil price from Iran down.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If you think Jews as a group have anything to do with it, you're lost dude. It has almost nothing to do with Jews. It's a fabricated lie to keep America off the hook for their bullshit.

You really have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to the Jews. Take it from me, I have worked closely within the Jewish community can I can tell you first hand the amount of power this people have. Everyone always says that the police are out of control. Well you never see them fuck with the jews lol. Why? Cause disciplinary action is hard and swift from the higher ups. And even the higher ups get their asses handed to them by even more higher ups lol. Shit goes all the way up the political chain. Trust me Jermzhi, The Jews have a huge amount of influence over America.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:33 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Of course they have paper. But paper doesn't control international policy on that scale. It's a lie that has been fed to you so that you can blame jews, and so that America can have a scapegoat. The truth is America has catered to israel and done the things that they've done in the middle east because it suits their interests, not because the jews have some hold over the USA.

And it simply doesn't suit american interests anymore to handle Iran the way that they have.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You need to get over this idea that the US funds Israel because of the "jewish lobby". It's ignorant muddled thinking that keeps you from implicating your country for its wrong doing. Israel didn't come into existence for any other reason than to be a proxy in the middle of the arab world...to keep the arabs divided, the better for the US and the British to rule them and steal from them. This is why the US continues to fund them, because Israel has carried out their fundamental agenda for decades!

If the US is showing any signs of veering from the way they've done shit for the last century, I will applause. This may be a start, so *applause*.

(est Dec 4th)

Board index » Off Topic