Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
probably my all time favorite rap battle ever. as boxing fans we're always enamored with the whole clash of styles and styles make fights routine. no rap battle in the history of rap was more of a high level clash of styles than 50 vs Jada. 50 dropped some bars but could never go bar for bar with Jada, but he wasn't naive enough to not know this. where 50 kept up in the race was doing what he did best, talk that greazy grimey air out your dirty laundry shit over a fire beat. i think most hip hop heads declared Jada the winner but thats like not giving a boxer proper credit for the body work. 50 worked thst body. epic battle. i miss those rap days.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:41 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
The leading exponents of rap are just not the same to me anymore. I know you have it heavy for Joyner and some others, but it just doesnt feel the same anymore. Just the feeling of young boys spittin monotone over soulless beats in a soulless fashion.

Maybe Im just an old man now. Who knows.

Jada, oh boy. I still drive around playing Jada, and Fif. Some of the best shit that can go through 2 10s and 2 12's with the windows down.

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:24 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
The leading exponents of rap are just not the same to me anymore. I know you have it heavy for Joyner and some others, but it just doesnt feel the same anymore. Just the feeling of young boys spittin monotone over soulless beats in a soulless fashion.

Jada, oh boy. I still drive around playing Jada, and Fif. Some of the best shit that can go through 2 10s and 2 12's with the windows down.

there are no others. Joyner the only rapper i fuck with that started rapping after the year 2000.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:54 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

there are no others. Joyner the only rapper i fuck with that started rapping after the year 2000.

Aite. you right about that.

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Wasnt really a battle lol Jada and Styles and pretty much the whole D block just running 50 to the fuckin ground. 50 got it started with that piggy bank line, and then Jada and styles murdered his ass.

“Checkmate” , “Ms. Jackson” and “Problem Child” still get heavy play and are some of the dopest doss tracks.

Board index » Off Topic