Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Some real bullshit right there. They aren't going to let her continue on in the debates.

This country is so fucked up.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Its fuckin ridiculous. They are masking the polls....and Tulsi is on some legend killer shit....ending a campaign each debate....so they want her out the fuck of the debates. They were terrified that after she ended Ryan and Harris....that she'd firebomb Liz Warren. There are better polls that say she is neck and neck with Harris right now.

If they fuck her over....shes gonna be the next Bernie in 4 years. Except this time....no dems will stand up for her the way she stood up for Bernie when they jobbed him.

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its fuckin ridiculous. They are masking the polls....and Tulsi is on some legend killer shit....ending a campaign each debate....so they want her out the fuck of the debates. They were terrified that after she ended Ryan and Harris....that she'd firebomb Liz Warren. There are better polls that say she is neck and neck with Harris right now.

If they fuck her over....shes gonna be the next Bernie in 4 years. Except this time....no dems will stand up for her the way she stood up for Bernie when they jobbed him.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me believe Trump will win again. The fact that the best Dem candidates aren't getting any run--Tulsi and Yang.

I actually like both of them even if I don't agree with all of their policy.

I said from jump street that I think Buttigieg will eventually be the guy but I thought he would've moved up more by now. It will be curious to see who the Obama's endorse because I think once they do that, that will decide who is going to win the primary.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is the kind of stuff that makes me believe Trump will win again. The fact that the best Dem candidates aren't getting any run--Tulsi and Yang.

I said from jump street that I think Buttigieg will eventually be the guy but I thought he would've moved up more by now. It will be curious to see who the Obama's endorse because I think once they do that, that will decide who is going to win the primary.

Oh the dems are gonna have a huge segment either outright voting for trump, voting green, or flat our just not voting. The irony is that dems would vote blue no matter who if the dem establishment would just shut up and run this whole thing fairly, and it's their meddling that will ultimately lead to voters casting a revenge vote to pay them back for said meddling.

Warren is their girl. They think she panders to the progressive vote enough while bowing to the corporate end. They'll job Tulsi and inevitably weak ass Bernie for Warren, and their votes will collapse. The greens will get higher than normal turnout.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh the dems are gonna have a huge segment either outright voting for trump, voting green, or flat our just not voting. The irony is that dems would vote blue no matter who if the dem establishment would just shut up and run this whole thing fairly, and it's their meddling that will ultimately lead to voters casting a revenge vote to pay them back for said meddling.

Warren is their girl. They think she panders to the progressive vote enough while bowing to the corporate end. They'll job Tulsi and inevitably weak ass Bernie for Warren, and their votes will collapse. The greens will get higher than normal turnout.

I think Warren is too ineffectual. She kind of comes off as a bit of a space cadet. Not a leader.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think Warren is too ineffectual. She kind of comes off as a bit of a space cadet. Not a leader.

Yes, but there is lots to gain from having that type of person in office, it means they'll do basically whatever the establishment wants without throwing in monkey wrenches, unlike a Bernie Tulsi or Teflon Don. You think the Dem establishment wouldnt love to have an outright sock puppet in the white house? Who would appease the identity politics left segments as being the first woman president, while she bends over for everyone with money and an agenda? They drool at the idea of getting Warren in there. If not Biden, her.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Warren is a cunt.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Words cant describe how much I hate Elizabeth Warren. Bernie is soft and lacks fire, but he's generally real. Warren is fake as it gets. She basically flip flops on every item to garner support, tells lies, while taking all kinds of big money and then tries to shit on the idea of taking money while making excuses why its okay for her to take money. She's a special kind of scoundrel, and the kind of people who support her are the same kind of people who supported Hillary Clinton.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Aye. She's Clinton on roids.

Board index » Off Topic