Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Some real bullshit right there. They aren't going to let her continue on in the debates.

This country is so fucked up.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Its fuckin ridiculous. They are masking the polls....and Tulsi is on some legend killer shit....ending a campaign each debate....so they want her out the fuck of the debates. They were terrified that after she ended Ryan and Harris....that she'd firebomb Liz Warren. There are better polls that say she is neck and neck with Harris right now.

If they fuck her over....shes gonna be the next Bernie in 4 years. Except this time....no dems will stand up for her the way she stood up for Bernie when they jobbed him.

and once it's gone...you can't get it back!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its fuckin ridiculous. They are masking the polls....and Tulsi is on some legend killer shit....ending a campaign each debate....so they want her out the fuck of the debates. They were terrified that after she ended Ryan and Harris....that she'd firebomb Liz Warren. There are better polls that say she is neck and neck with Harris right now.

If they fuck her over....shes gonna be the next Bernie in 4 years. Except this time....no dems will stand up for her the way she stood up for Bernie when they jobbed him.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me believe Trump will win again. The fact that the best Dem candidates aren't getting any run--Tulsi and Yang.

I actually like both of them even if I don't agree with all of their policy.

I said from jump street that I think Buttigieg will eventually be the guy but I thought he would've moved up more by now. It will be curious to see who the Obama's endorse because I think once they do that, that will decide who is going to win the primary.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is the kind of stuff that makes me believe Trump will win again. The fact that the best Dem candidates aren't getting any run--Tulsi and Yang.

I said from jump street that I think Buttigieg will eventually be the guy but I thought he would've moved up more by now. It will be curious to see who the Obama's endorse because I think once they do that, that will decide who is going to win the primary.

Oh the dems are gonna have a huge segment either outright voting for trump, voting green, or flat our just not voting. The irony is that dems would vote blue no matter who if the dem establishment would just shut up and run this whole thing fairly, and it's their meddling that will ultimately lead to voters casting a revenge vote to pay them back for said meddling.

Warren is their girl. They think she panders to the progressive vote enough while bowing to the corporate end. They'll job Tulsi and inevitably weak ass Bernie for Warren, and their votes will collapse. The greens will get higher than normal turnout.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh the dems are gonna have a huge segment either outright voting for trump, voting green, or flat our just not voting. The irony is that dems would vote blue no matter who if the dem establishment would just shut up and run this whole thing fairly, and it's their meddling that will ultimately lead to voters casting a revenge vote to pay them back for said meddling.

Warren is their girl. They think she panders to the progressive vote enough while bowing to the corporate end. They'll job Tulsi and inevitably weak ass Bernie for Warren, and their votes will collapse. The greens will get higher than normal turnout.

I think Warren is too ineffectual. She kind of comes off as a bit of a space cadet. Not a leader.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think Warren is too ineffectual. She kind of comes off as a bit of a space cadet. Not a leader.

Yes, but there is lots to gain from having that type of person in office, it means they'll do basically whatever the establishment wants without throwing in monkey wrenches, unlike a Bernie Tulsi or Teflon Don. You think the Dem establishment wouldnt love to have an outright sock puppet in the white house? Who would appease the identity politics left segments as being the first woman president, while she bends over for everyone with money and an agenda? They drool at the idea of getting Warren in there. If not Biden, her.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Warren is a cunt.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Words cant describe how much I hate Elizabeth Warren. Bernie is soft and lacks fire, but he's generally real. Warren is fake as it gets. She basically flip flops on every item to garner support, tells lies, while taking all kinds of big money and then tries to shit on the idea of taking money while making excuses why its okay for her to take money. She's a special kind of scoundrel, and the kind of people who support her are the same kind of people who supported Hillary Clinton.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aye. She's Clinton on roids.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If Tulsi does Warren in the 4th debate, and hemorages her campaign, itll be interesting to see where the liberal white class that supported left Biden and Kamala settles next if they have to chose between Bernie and Tulsi.

If it comes to Tulsi and Bernie, Bernie is cooked.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If Tulsi does Warren in the 4th debate, and hemorages her campaign, itll be interesting to see where the liberal white class that supported left Biden and Kamala settles next if they have to chose between Bernie and Tulsi.

I wasn't aware she qualified for the 4th debate. That's cool. Hopefully she brings that heat.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:57 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I wasn't aware she qualified for the 4th debate. That's cool. Hopefully she brings that heat.

Berners shittin on her now claiming shes back off of medicare for all....because she has reiterated her intent to go for medicare for all but with a public option. Which they say isnt real medicare for all...but essentially matches what other developed countries have with free health care.

Shes hit from the right of the party for being anti war, and hit from the left for this and her anti lgbtqrxyz teenage years. Tulsi is the new dem center.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And she got no shot

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And she got no shot.

Yeah, and i hate it. Because shes whats best for current America.

Bernie is a toothless old man that has only enough fire for domestic matters but will cave to the military industrial complex....and his own party on pretty much everything except for health care. Book.it.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The trump train can not be stopped. Just gotta ride this shit out, and hope that sometime in the next 4 years the dems get their shit together.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Trump is going to be stopped. This latest fuckup is way over the line and easy to understand. A GOP insider says that 30 GOP'er in the Senate would vote for impeachment if it would affect their re-election chances. A time of reckoning is coming and most of them privately loathe Trump. The recording convo of him talking about the leaker and whistler blower being close to a "spy" and saying they would have been executed back in the day has the GOP in a tough spot. Trump is melting down. I think my parents are starting to see the truth as it has always been in front of them. Fox still has hacks on with no legal expertise saying he can do whatever he wants so it feeds the base thinking that its all OK. Rudy is threatening to hold the WH responsible and showing he has the goods on his phone. He might get dead. lol.

Tulsi has come out and now supports impeachment because its the right thing to do.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bro V

I want you to explain why you think Trump should be impeached here, spare nothing.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's a long list and not necessary.

This latest fuckup is fortunate for the country because its self inflicted and easy to understand.

Treason: He violated his oath of office and tried to enlist the aid of a foreign country for political reasons. He violated the public trust. They tried to cover it up and the can of worms has been opened. Impeachment will make it easier to access the server he has hid his communications with Saudi Arabia and Russia. The whistleblower has given the dems a roadmap. He has abused the power of the office and we aren't even going to talk about obstruction of justice of which he has at least broken a dozen or more times.

Getting too far in the weeds with every detail will get the message lost as it has.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:28 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Do you think he has used misused the office any diff than the past 2 or 3 presidents?

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:59 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I am of the line that, if Trump enlisted the aid of a foreign country to investigate a political rival, I only call it treason or take issue with it if there is no smoke that exists that led him to do so. But if those signs, if that evidence exists, then not only is he justified, but he owes it to the American people to investigate it.

Too many scummy shit for politicians to be going around having their dirty shit swept under the rug by other politicians who know where the dirt is. And if Biden moves off scott free, but Trump falls, it will be even more of a clusterfuck that the dems will pay for...

Kind of like if a girl accused me of rape, but i secretly video taped her ass, having proof that she's a liar, and I end up being jailed for making the video, but she doesnt get smashed for the original wrong deed of the false accusation.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:03 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They might slip polonium 210, or Novichok into Gulianis water, and blame the Russians.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:29 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

[url=http://www.boxinghideout.com/viewtopic.php?p=89720#p89720] wrote:
Tulsi has come out and now supports impeachment because its the right thing to do.

She supports the impeachment inquiry, not impeachment. Rather important distinction. But this inquiry will be the final backfire for the dems either way. Because the bulk of americas will see it as the orange man forgoing all the bureaucratic red tape to take down and admittedly corrupt politician who is the defacto poster child of a political party that had been witch hunting him before he even got into office.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I despise Glenn Beck, but....heres some carrots and potatoes for the soup...

Post Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Why didn't this come along a couple of years ago?

It's only now an issue because they are running out of bullets.

And because they want Biden to be the candidate.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It did come up a while back but Ukraine could find nothing. We could find nothing.

Board index » Off Topic