Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Re: Madden 18
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
E90? you get an xbox one yet?

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The account might have flagged because my first purchase has about 5 games on it. Black Friday sale so I went all in. But I only spent about $130. Pure beef if sunday comes and they still pissin me off.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm mostly on Tekken or COD or something. I'm good at those games and I used to be pretty good in Madden but I know I'm rusty cuz I haven't bought it in like 3-4 years, but I can probably hop right on and dish out work. I got street fighter too but I admit I kinda suck cuz I never really tried to get good in that game and I been playin SF the same way I been playing since like '92 lol but I'll play anyway to get better.

Bout to go out and cop Madden soon and I'll be on that tonight. Gotta get a lil bit of practice in before I get online.

Qu1ck_f1x is my tag

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

I supposed ill have to take my ass to walmart or somewhere else every time I want to buy a game. Like I said, Xbox 1, PS 0 in that regard. Its 2017. If you can't make your service work efficiently with paypal, what the fuck are you really doing?

yeah i feel u. i don't d/l the games though so i can trade em back in later on

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

I don’t do too much shopping thru the PSN. I buy the actual card from Walmart or GameStop. My boys buys all his games thru PSN with no problem.

I really only play Madden, I have Tekken and street fighter and I️m basic as hell but I can still give you a run especially in tekken.

I really wish they brought back Fight Night. I was ranked top 15 in the world middle weight division and even held the title briefly in Round 4 with a crazy online record of 445-40.

In fight night champion I was a beast too ranked top 20 heavyweight division

Man I'd kill for another fight night. I remember u were nice at that game and whooped me pretty easy but that was back before I started playing like that and woulda loved another crack at it. I remember u picking Hatton and getting inside and flurrying me up, then grabbing me before I could do anything just like the real thing lol. They need another FN for ps4 man, shit I'd be completely happy with just a remake for ps4. The UFC games EA been doing are fun for a little bit but suck compared to FN

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I supposed ill have to take my ass to walmart or somewhere else every time I want to buy a game. Like I said, Xbox 1, PS 0 in that regard. Its 2017. If you can't make your service work efficiently with paypal, what the fuck are you really doing?

yeah i feel u. i don't d/l the games though so i can trade em back in later on

:lol: Strong point!

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Nah, haven't gone in on it yet.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

BuildStrong wrote:
I don’t do too much shopping thru the PSN. I buy the actual card from Walmart or GameStop. My boys buys all his games thru PSN with no problem.

I really only play Madden, I have Tekken and street fighter and I️m basic as hell but I can still give you a run especially in tekken.

I really wish they brought back Fight Night. I was ranked top 15 in the world middle weight division and even held the title briefly in Round 4 with a crazy online record of 445-40.

Man I'd kill for another fight night. I remember u were nice at that game and whooped me pretty easy but that was back before I started playing like that and woulda loved another crack at it. I remember u picking Hatton and getting inside and flurrying me up, then grabbing me before I could do anything just like the real thing lol. They need another FN for ps4 man, shit I'd be completely happy with just a remake for ps4. The UFC games EA been doing are fun for a little bit but suck compared to FN

Yea man i remember, I think we played a madden game too that was much more competitive but I pulled out at the end.

Me, Cole and Band has some Fight Night battles. ‘Band has that flash counter shit down in Round 4 and gave me problems at first, including a L when he had Hitman hearns and I had Sugar ray. But once I figured him out it was a wrap. Cole beat me once when I picked chinny ass Lennox and he picked the Greatest Ali. He scored like a KO of the year type win. He had the hayemaker shit down but again I figured him out after that and made sure i didn’t pick any chinny fighters and gave him the business

Post Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

If you guys are down, once you get your feet wet, I will start a new online connected franchise with a few other guys from Facebook or whoever else wants to join. Only people who are going to actually play. We will play about two games a week. Start off with teams of your choice, and build them how you see fit with trades, free agents, drafting, etc. Unless people want to start with a fantasy draft and build super teams from the ground up. I’ve never done but I’ll be open to it. Only problem with that is teams will be super stacked and kind of cheesy since we won’t have 32 active users.

Lemme know if y’all with it

Post Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That would be fun. I could keep up with 2 games a week.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:42 am 

Cash on hand:

BuildStrong wrote:

Yea man i remember, I think we played a madden game too that was much more competitive but I pulled out at the end.

Me, Cole and Band has some Fight Night battles. ‘Band has that flash counter shit down in Round 4 and gave me problems at first, including a L when he had Hitman hearns and I had Sugar ray. But once I figured him out it was a wrap. Cole beat me once when I picked chinny ass Lennox and he picked the Greatest Ali. He scored like a KO of the year type win. He had the hayemaker shit down but again I figured him out after that and made sure i didn’t pick any chinny fighters and gave him the business

Yeah I definitely remember that cuz of how I lost......I was down by like 4 but was about to take a lead with about a minute left with a long Ray Rice TD run, but I dove like 10 yards out and got tackled cuz I hit the wrong button to highstep my way into the endzone like a dumbass :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: That was just so dumb I guess I deserved to take that L

Post Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:42 am 

Cash on hand:

I guess I'll play as long as it's real teams and shit and not some crazy all madden all star teams

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:58 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

ANy of yall play grand theft auto??? I hear that game is FIERCE now online :lol: like you log on to put in some work and other users to sniping you in your car :lol: turn gta into straight up baghdad :lol:

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:57 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The PS4 thing got resolved. Still annoyed but its working now, thumbs up Sony.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Was it the issue with too many transactions?

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea, they didnt say, but i think it had to be the trigger. Thought I was some kid with their daddys credit card! :lol:

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea, they didnt say, but i think it had to be the trigger. Thought I was some kid with their daddys credit card! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My nephew did that with my home boys credit card on the xbox one lol and my homie laughed about it...microsoft got no problem with taking money :lol: burned about 30 dollars lol. Some keeps need beatings man lol.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Belts are made for more than holding pants up, LOL

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

ANy of yall play grand theft auto??? I hear that game is FIERCE now online :lol: like you log on to put in some work and other users to sniping you in your car :lol: turn gta into straight up baghdad :lol:

Yeah I be on GTA but it's been a while. You're right about how crazy it is online now cuz there's so much shit to do now than when it first came out with all these crazy updates they had, that's part of why I don't play that much anymore cuz if u run solo there's groups of dudes running around like the purge and shit tryin to murk u.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

BuildStrong wrote:

Yeah I be on GTA but it's been a while. You're right about how crazy it is online now cuz there's so much shit to do now than when it first came out with all these crazy updates they had, that's part of why I don't play that much anymore cuz if u run solo there's groups of dudes running around like the purge and shit tryin to murk u.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats what eiferted said, that shit sounds like the best thing I've ever heard in an online video game.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Y’all ready to play!!?? I’m ready to get this league crackin, I will send out invites and and the first thing you will have to do is pick a team, so figure out who you want to run with now.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:15 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im down.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Been ready

Post Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Alright shoot y’all gamer tags and I’ll set it up probably tomorrow

Board index » Off Topic