Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
The fucking pedophile is going to win a senate seat. I swear I wish the south would just fucking secede. God Damn rednecks.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:40 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I cant believe I have to go here for the guy, but.....Im not buying it. Shit happened in the 70's and you wanna come story up now? Fuck outta here. He did it, why, because they said so?

I'm on some blanket shit now going forward. Any bitches with claims from the 70's, who never went to the law at the time, and especially if it wasn't violent or forced, I ain't taking serious.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I cant believe I have to go here for the guy, but.....Im not buying it. Shit happened in the 70's and you wanna come story up now? Fuck outta here. He did it, why, because they said so?

I'm on some blanket shit now going forward. Any bitches with claims from the 70's, who never went to the law at the time, and especially if it wasn't violent or forced, I ain't taking serious.

If it was 1 or 2 uncorrobnrated stories, I would agree with you. but the details are all there. Dude was banned from a mall when he was in his 30's because he was creeping on teenage girls. He doesn't even deny it, but istead uses the bible as an excuse saying that girls that age are pure.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There is one case of a girl saying he groped her when she was 14 (no actual sex). The rest are all post 16 girls, which is by the law, legal. Yea, in his 30's dude had a reputation for trying to fool around with teenagers operating in and around the mall. Shit is disturbing, but it aint illegal unless there is proof of one under 16, and there aint. Just some hear say from 1. So you said 1 or 2 uncorroborated stories, well, it's actually only 1 uncorroborated story, and then a bunch of other stories that involved women of legal age who claim sexual advances and ohh he grabbed my ass...or ohh he kissed me rough.

Aint no denying he liked younger girls. Shit aint a crime, unless theres proof that he went too young. I wouldnt vote for the guy...on the singular basis that he's that kind of pig. But jail and forced removal, cant cosign it.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There is one case of a girl saying he groped her when she was 14 (no actual sex). The rest are all post 16 girls, which is by the law, legal. Yea, in his 30's dude had a reputation for trying to fool around with teenagers operating in and around the mall. Shit is disturbing, but it aint illegal unless there is proof of one under 16, and there aint. Just some hear say from 1. So you said 1 or 2 uncorroborated stories, well, it's actually only 1 uncorroborated story, and then a bunch of other stories that involved women of legal age who claim sexual advances and ohh he grabbed my ass...or ohh he kissed me rough.

Aint no denying he liked younger girls. Shit aint a crime, unless theres proof that he went too young. I wouldnt vote for the guy...on the singular basis that he's that kind of pig. But jail and forced removal, cant cosign it.

I;'m not calling for that. But the fact that people are going to willingly go to the polls and vote for this guys makes me ill.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah i agree, the ppl are fucked. But overall the smart voter is an oxymoron, much less the smart american voter.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah i agree, the ppl are fucked. But overall the smart voter is an oxymoron, much less the smart american voter.

Fair.

Board index » Off Topic