Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1456 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next
 Post subject: Re: Corona Virus
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:04 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Austin you are my fucking hero man. How you feeling?

:lol: :lol:

im actually doing great. i literally have been feeling better with each day. I feel like im down to a mild cold at this point. but i cant walk down a flight of steps without feeling winded, and im generally tired all day. my wife on the other hand is really suffering and struggling, unfortunately.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Damn man. Thoughts with you guys.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Just read the last few pages.

Damn Austin hang in there man. I hope you and your wife get better.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:31 am 

Cash on hand:

#austinstrong

Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austin...order you an oximeter off Amazon and keep track of your blood O level.
Its not a bad idea...but for this virus its very telling with the blood clotting issue.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:22 am 

Cash on hand:

obviously idk for sure, im gonna go get tested again probably mid week next week, but i pretty much feel Covid free at this point. I just feel winded as hell whenever i try to be even a little active around the house, or even going down and up the stairs. and still get those overwhelming feelings of fatigue throughout the day. but that could very well just be the after effects of it all, with having to slowly build the lungs back up and what not. Wifey is trailing behind me but she's doing alot better and on the right track. she really had me scared for a few days. i dont think she gonna let me drink next Saturday though. maybe if i can get a favorable doctors opinion.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:36 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
If you cant drink next weekend ill drink double bro i got you.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:39 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think this covid testing is bogus. Ive said this from the front end.

That or its the viral load factor. You and your wife aint get it thst hard....where as E9 got that hot load all in throat...sorry bro :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Testing just isn't reliable and it takes too long what testing is OK. People get tested and go out spreading if its there to be spread for days before recieved the results. And, we have no contact tracing program to speak of at any level worth a fuck.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

That or its the viral load factor. You and your wife aint get it thst hard....where as E9 got that hot load all in throat...sorry bro :hearty-laugh:

i didnt. she certainly did. she's lost close to 20 lbs in little less than 2 weeks. ive actually gained about 2-3 lbs. :eusa_snooty:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i didnt. she certainly did. she's lost close to 20 lbs in little less than 2 weeks. ive actually gained about 2-3 lbs. :eusa_snooty:

You sound bitter man, :lol: I know you was talkin about wanting to lose weight :lol: Maybe you SHOULD drink....maybe the alcohol was short sword fighting the Corona inside ya man :lol:

I really hope she comes out of this okay though man sincerely. 20lbs though? Does she visibly look weight reduced??

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

You sound bitter man, :lol: I know you was talkin about wanting to lose weight :lol: Maybe you SHOULD drink....maybe the alcohol was short sword fighting the Corona inside ya man :lol:

I really hope she comes out of this okay though man sincerely. 20lbs though? Does she visibly look weight reduced??

well having been stuck home for 11 days now, and except for a rough couple days i havent lost much appetite, im probably fortunate its only a couple lbs ive gained. :lol:

yea i definitely see the weight loss in her. really its been only today that she actually had an actual decent meal since this whole bs started.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

well having been stuck home for 11 days now, and except for a rough couple days i havent lost much appetite, im probably fortunate its only a couple lbs ive gained. :lol:

yea i definitely see the weight loss in her. really its been only today that she actually had an actual decent meal since this whole bs started.

Well, I told you once about fasting bro lol, that shit will melt weight off of you and its not just water weight! But ya, Covid a rotten way to be subjected to it. Hopefully she dont have the e9 experience and that shit flare the fuck up to full power.

And make sure after that yall tighten up on avoiding reinfection, we've seen enough to know that covid herd immunity is bullshit!!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I hope Dr Fauci who is calling Herd Immunity, nonsense, keeps that same energy, when he eventually tries to talk about vaccine covid herd immunity.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Chris Christie is being highly critical of and fast throwing Trump and the White House under the bus after his battle with Covid. interesting.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

i guess 7 days in ICU will change a persons perspective on things.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Christie musta had a "come ta Jesus" experience.
ITs good people are talking.
Fauci is in a tough spot.
Osterholm is the guy I've watched since March. He has been 100% of everything from the airborne transmission to the wide spread inevitability of the virus.

J is right on about the fasting. There are a bunch of different methods to do it.
NFlix I think has a good watch on it. Rogan also has a Podcast/YouTube seg talking with an expert.

I do it on the regular and I lost 120lbs with a steady commitment to sweating about 7-15/wk.
It boosts the immune system big time.
I haven't had but 1 minor cold in alomst 3 years.

I hope you all get well and don't have any lingering sympotms.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Christie musta had a "come ta Jesus" experience.
ITs good people are talking.
Fauci is in a tough spot.
Osterholm is the guy I've watched since March. He has been 100% of everything from the airborne transmission to the wide spread inevitability of the virus.

J is right on about the fasting. There are a bunch of different methods to do it.
NFlix I think has a good watch on it. Rogan also has a Podcast/YouTube seg talking with an expert.

I do it on the regular and I lost 120lbs with a steady commitment to sweating about 7-15/wk.
It boosts the immune system big time.
I haven't had but 1 minor cold in alomst 3 years.

I hope you all get well and don't have any lingering sympotms.

Absolutely the best and most natural way to lose weight. Dont eat. Your body is designed to burn fat if u dont eat. Thats how animals get or stay lean. Your hgh sky rockets to keep your muscle on...your body switches gears from sugar burn to fat burn. Your body pulls its water from fat cells if u decrease water. Immune response goes up....and sleep requirement goes down because you arent using energy on digestion.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm not sure how you go about it J, but I do it about 3 different ways.
Short and long and intermittent.

1 I'll go 16 hours without eating having a big meal at the end of the day exercising in the morning for a week. The morning workouts are mostly low to burn fat off the sleep.

Then go back to eat regular meals for a week.

2. I;ll switch it. Eat big in the morning and do high intensity work. I'll eat only during my workouts downing about 1000 calories depending on the duration. Eat big immediately after the workout and not eating anything again until the morning big breakfast. At bedtime I'll drink about 64oz of a mostly water solution with an added pinch of salt and some sugar for my brain (brain don't like not having sugar taking fat and protein to make sugar...brain works only on sugar).

n go back to normal eating after the week.

3. 1 month long fasting goes drinking a gallon or more of water a day and eating only during my workouts. Not much high intensity work to keep the muscle. You will lose strength if you get too depleted. The goal is to teach your body to burn fat and there are different types of fat that can be used. Mostly, fat is burned at low intensity but the is a brown fat that can burn at high intensity if you can teach your body to do it.

Physical changes have been great but my preformacne gains have been out of this world for what Ive got and my age. Not to mention, I don't get sick when I'd figure I'd come down with a good respiratory illness of some kind about 3-4 times a year.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:25 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That sounds like a lot of daily water man, are you retaining it? How much pissing are you doing daily? Do you sweat a lot? I only just go over about a qtr gallon a day, probably half if you consider the liquid in my black coffee or tea. I used to drink that much water before I started keeping on my levels of electrolyte levels. You said you put salt in your water, how is your potassium level, those 2 have a sort of balancing act ive heard and experienced.

You're on that intermittent, that's key, I do that when maintaining.

If I'm just maintaining, it's one meal a day, maximum 2, in a 6 hour window. Gym early morning if I can get it in (our gyms are closing again, i'm building one in my garage and getting a bag up soon). And I drink a water/salt solution, baking soda/magnesium/salt/potassium/tumeric/cayenne. I work out on an empty stomach, and I might increase my protein and carbs if I'm going for strength and mass. Otherwise I keep at least the carbs low. Veggies and meat.

If I'm going for weight loss, straight fast. No good for 4 or 5 days. drink less than a qtr gallon of the water solution, and then do a lot of low intensity cardio and light weights at the gym, along with biking and walks. If I feel like getting extreme, I dont drink any water, for at least 2 or 3 of the days. 1 zero water fast day is = to about 2 and a half days of the salt water fast. Your body makes it's own water when you stop consuming water, by burning fat and using the water in the fat cells. So it's a weight loss accelerator. I did this for 4 days before including 2 days at the gym and 2 sauna trips. The 4th day I was definitely feeling dry and light headed, but I didnt die, and didnt go to the hospital or anything foolish. I dumped 10 pounds a week doing this and kept it off by maintaining. Refeed after 3 or 4 days, then go back on the fast. Hit the gym hard on the refeed day too because HGH levels are still up and the food energy coincides with the tail end of the fat burn, perfect storm for gains.

The second one takes a different type of discipline man, because some ppl have their addictions and habits, where they feel they have headaches and feel weak if they dont eat, so a fast seems undoable, but like anything, you start small, break your body of it's old dependencies and then go from there.

Unless someone has an extremely low body fat percentage....we generally eat too much in a day. If the truth was otherwise, the body wouldnt have kick into repairing functions during a fast. Like you said, it boosts immune response. It also breaks down your cells and rebuilds them. It boosts your HGH. And this only happens when your digestive system is shut off for a long enough period. You spend a 12 hour period making that system start and stop, you'll get less time in those repairative states.

You dont sound like you have a need for big weight loss though, so u dont need that extreme shit!

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:59 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Assholes, like Burowz, who set out saying China was lying about numbers and shitting on them for throwing the kitchen sink at Covid....owe China a fucking apology....for taking the shit serious....as their Economy is surging ahead thru this shit.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Assholes, like Burowz, who set out saying China was lying about numbers and shitting on them for throwing the kitchen sink at Covid....owe China a fucking apology....for taking the shit serious....as their Economy is surging ahead thru this shit.

is our economy not soaring though?? isn't that Donald's big selling point?? not being sarcastic, serious question.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:07 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

is our economy not soaring though?? isn't that Donald's big selling point?? not being sarcastic, serious question.

Definitely not thru Covid. No ones economy is, except for Countries that stepped thru Covid effectively.

It's clearly just a false talking point, to highlight the rebound from the covid fall, which isn't false or true...it simply is. The Dems would be trying to take credit for the same shit if they were in there, and they would have botched Covid just as well.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:11 am 

Cash on hand:

its impossible to debate but really, i cant imagine anyone else downplaying Covid and essentially wishing it away like Donald has, so idk how true your last statement is. i mean its been 8 months, he and the whole White House had it, and he STILL downplaying it. he wanted to fully open up the country in fucking May!! so yea maybe others botch it through other non sinister means. lack of knowledge or intelligence perhaps. but nothing like this.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:20 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The down playing isn't that large a factor to me. Dem controlled states are having the exact same level of covid issue as republican ones. If the Dems would have been better, then places that they control would be having a better go combating Covid. In addition the Dems have been hand in hand with the prez in not providing sufficient help to the people during this.

Majority of Trumpers wouldn't follow Trump if he didnt downplay. Their feelings on it aren't from Trump, its the other way around. Trump takes his marching orders on shit from them, they are the reason why he backs what he does. It's literally the only way he can remain in office...by parroting their talking points.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1456 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

Board index » Off Topic