Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:33 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Mr masks dont do shit...numbers man Burowz still hasnt comfronted the numbers that point to the reality that Covid hasnt fared as well in places where ppl are rocking masks....and is key spots that are resisting mask the most...in favour of "freedom".

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bruh....

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

High odds to get hit by lightning. But you see that shit ..u seek shelter.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You know what I also notice? Most of the ppl i know or hear of who are dead set against masks and on about freedom or conspiracy....are social loners.

Meaning....the risk of them getting it is low as fuck anyway since they cant or dont fk around with human beings. But they misconstrue themselves and ppl like them...not getting it as some kind of proof that its a hoax or that they have it figured. Take your ass to one of those plague ass beaches or other hot spots...and take the test!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

IMO the people who don't want to wear masks don't have the capacity to care about other people.
It seems to be an underlying quality along with a lack of empathy.
What I mean more specifically, they don't care if they are too close, have bad breath, or making another person uncomfortable.
SAme as simply treathing people poorly, being impolite, and imposing themselves on people who do care about other people's well being and comfort.

At this point, Burro is a perfect example. Its making a point and coming up with bullets to laugh at the people who are taking precautions and respecting the rest. Wearing a helmet on a motor cycle is whatever and that is on you. But riding the bike fast and not allowing a passenger a helmet is a totally different matter. The rider (i.e non-making user) is endangering people . THAT IS A FUCKING FACT. ITS THE SAME FUCKING THING.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
so what became of Burowz big crusade against the police after Tyrone Biggums threatened to shoot him?? nothing. cause he's full of shit.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

so what became of Burowz big crusade against the police after Tyrone Biggumsthreatened to shoot him?? nothing. cause he's full of shit.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

IMO the people who don't want to wear masks don't have the capacity to care about other people.
It seems to be an underlying quality along with a lack of empathy.
What I mean more specifically, they don't care if they are too close, have bad breath, or making another person uncomfortable.
SAme as simply treathing people poorly, being impolite, and imposing themselves on people who do care about other people's well being and comfort.

At this point, Burro is a perfect example. Its making a point and coming up with bullets to laugh at the people who are taking precautions and respecting the rest. Wearing a helmet on a motor cycle is whatever and that is on you. But riding the bike fast and not allowing a passenger a helmet is a totally different matter. The rider (i.e non-making user) is endangering people . THAT IS A FUCKING FACT. ITS THE SAME FUCKING THING.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

so what became of Burowz big crusade against the police after Tyrone Biggums threatened to shoot him?? nothing. cause he's full of shit.

Everything comes in time.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

if you dont like the rule dont go into the place of business. start your own business. it is not your RIGHT to go there. it is the business' FREEDOM of choice to invoke these safety measures. fucking small minded hypocrital selfish hillbilly. you dont own Target you dont own Walmart.

I'll go wherever I want, and I have been. If wearing masks worked, it would've been imposed from the beginning, but, it took them almost four months to mandate it in my state. And that's because wearing masks don't do shit. And, btw, Walmart has already rolled back what they said about having to wear masks in their stores.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You really aren't that deep.
No big thoughts.
No real insights.
Not very introspective.
CAn't elaborate much.
Why do you feel the need to tell us how you feel. :lol:
Are you feelings so full you need someone to talk to? :lol:

For 6 straigtht days over 1000 people have died each day in the US.
July 2020 was the deadliest month so far here.
And its just getting started....because of people like you.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:12 am 

Cash on hand:

thats what you said about losing your virginity, yet here you are. :free-laughing-smiley-emoticon: :free-laughing-smiley-emoticon: :free-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

you aint gonna do shit, never have done shit, cause you're full of shit. stop boring us with your nonsense.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:22 am 

Cash on hand:

if you dont like the rule dont go into the place of business. start your own business. it is not your RIGHT to go there. it is the business' FREEDOM of choice to invoke these safety measures. fucking small minded hypocrital selfish hillbilly. you dont own Target you dont own Walmart.

I'll go wherever I want, and I have been. If wearing masks worked, it would've been imposed from the beginning, but, it took them almost four months to mandate it in my state. And that's because wearing masks don't do shit. And, btw, Walmart has already rolled back what they said about having to wear masks in their stores.

key phrase, your state. and every other retarded Covid infested state like yours. those who are more intelligent are doing just fine. and the only reason you havent gotten sick is cause you're a loner, you're not with or around anyone. if you're not following safe guidelines id certainly recommend the Burowz hermit lifestyle.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You are smarter than this Burowz. So your new cue as to why you think they dont work has gone from shotty math, to...if they worked they would have been imposed sooner? Dude, they were imposed sooner by smarter people. That's a function of how stupid your country is, not an indicator of whether masks really work.

Here are the facts. You dont know. I dont know. Dr Fauci doesn't know. All of the experts out there dont really know! Nobody really knows for sure if the masks really work. But wearing a mask anyway is like being able to hedge your bets in case that they do actually work. And the cost of doing so is cheap, mean while the potential cost of losing your life to covid is potentially avoided. Nobody out there is dying from wearing a mask.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

no he's not smarter than that. he's exactly that stupid.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You really aren't that deep.
No big thoughts.
No real insights.
Not very introspective.
CAn't elaborate much.
Why do you feel the need to tell us how you feel. :lol:
Are you feelings so full you need someone to talk to? :lol:

For 6 straigtht days over 1000 people have died each day in the US.
July 2020 was the deadliest month so far here.
And its just getting started....because of people like you.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

thats what you said about losing your virginity, yet here you are. :free-laughing-smiley-emoticon: :free-laughing-smiley-emoticon: :free-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

you aint gonna do shit, never have done shit, cause you're full of shit. stop boring us with your nonsense.

I don't give a fuck what you think you fucking degenerate alcoholic.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

key phrase, your state. and every other retarded Covid infested state like yours. those who are more intelligent are doing just fine. and the only reason you havent gotten sick is cause you're a loner, you're not with or around anyone. if you're not following safe guidelines id certainly recommend the Burowz hermit lifestyle.

I'm around people all of the time. Why haven't the almost 7.8 billion on this planet not gotten sick? Explain that to me genius.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You are smarter than this Burowz. So your new cue as to why you think they dont work has gone from shotty math, to...if they worked they would have been imposed sooner? Dude, they were imposed sooner by smarter people. That's a function of how stupid your country is, not an indicator of whether masks really work.

Here are the facts. You dont know. I dont know. Dr Fauci doesn't know. All of the experts out there dont really know! Nobody really knows for sure if the masks really work. But wearing a mask anyway is like being able to hedge your bets in case that they do actually work. And the cost of doing so is cheap, mean while the potential cost of losing your life to covid is potentially avoided. Nobody out there is dying from wearing a mask.

The #1 way to prevent the spread of germs is by washing your hands and people do not do that. The masks don't work. There is nothing shoddy about my math.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

During these times, I think about my pops and his Bodega.
I'm sure he would have invoked the mask rule.
If you disrespected that, we'd handle it.
My pops was also threatened by extortion by local drug dudes, and we handled that just fine, never even though of 911.
I'm talking sawed off shottys and machetes.
Man, I miss the 90's so much.
Too many entitled pussyes these days running around.
My advise to these business owners who encounter Karen's walking in without a mask because it's their "right".
Handle that accordingly.
Trust me. These pussies won't fight back.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

I don't give a fuck what you think you fucking degenerate alcoholic.

:happy: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

During these times, I think about my pops and his Bodega.
I'm sure he would have invoked the mask rule.
If you disrespected that, we'd handle it.
My pops was also threatened by extortion by local drug dudes, and we handled that just fine, never even though of 911.
I'm talking sawed off shottys and machetes.
Man, I miss the 90's so much.
Too many entitled pussyes these days running around.
My advise to these business owners who encounter Karen's walking in without a mask because it's their "right".
Handle that accordingly.
Trust me. These pussies won't fight back.

I'll do whatever I want in your daddy's bodega

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burrowz would shit himself if someone confronted him. He couldn't handle a crackhead.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burrowz would shit himself if someone confronted him. He couldn't handle a crackhead.

I just don't want to go to jail for bludgeoning someone to death

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Off Topic