Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:42 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
[quote="juse8888 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:07 pm']BN has a bunch of idiots who have no morals and values.....[/quote]

Says the buckwheat look a like who speaks in the 3rd person format.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
[quote="juse8888 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:07 pm']BN has a bunch of idiots who have no morals and values.....

Says the buckwheat look a like who speaks in the 3rd person format.[/quote]

:lol:

Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Ain't that the shit...

I miss you fuckers.

Stop posting before half because my life got fucked, but I became different after.

I still like boxing, but now and then. I have no idea who most of the top contenders are now -- insert joke of how I didn't know that when I ran this site.

I'm busy now, in the good way. Got a truly great woman, we have a 1 1/2 year old kid -- fuck yes a boy. I gave up the computer game and am now a newspaper writer, which i love.

And I did come back here a couple times and hate on you, and I stand by that.

Mystic was a little sensitive, but he was our boy. And the board started getting worse when we chased people like him away. I still believe that. With that said...

Guys, you can post the ruscy bitch story in full form. I really don't want to talk about it myself because it mad hurt and I moved on, but it's worth telling. You don't have to slightly reference others threads or bs. I got played, and played bad, and made a fool.

You have to be nice to the sensitive ones among you, I still believe that. I am not one of those, go ahead.

I want to get into the boxing hideout business again. I don't really miss the bullshit about boxing, I was usually in the top 3 of champions league, so I know I know more than you idiots -- of course didn't Mystic win the first one? Just saying...

I miss the dudes shitting shit, talking about our lives and good or bad shows, music bs.

I will try to stop in.

Love you all, excepts, josofo kind of sucked.

peace

Nazty, yes I'm drunk

Post Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
Nasty making drunk love post to us lol. Glad you moved on. Happy you have a new lady and a kid as well.

P.S. is that kid yours?

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nazty, my man. The OG of this place. Miss you bro.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ain't that the shit...

I miss you fuckers.

Stop posting before half because my life got fucked, but I became different after.

I still like boxing, but now and then. I have no idea who most of the top contenders are now -- insert joke of how I didn't know that when I ran this site.

I'm busy now, in the good way. Got a truly great woman, we have a 1 1/2 year old kid -- fuck yes a boy. I gave up the computer game and am now a newspaper writer, which i love.

Mystic was a little sensitive, but he was our boy. And the board started getting worse when we chased people like him away. I still believe that. With that said...

Guys, you can post the ruscy bitch story in full form. I really don't want to talk about it myself because it mad hurt and I moved on, but it's worth telling. You don't have to slightly reference others threads or bs. I got played, and played bad, and made a fool.

You have to be nice to the sensitive ones among you, I still believe that. I am not one of those, go ahead.

I want to get into the boxing hideout business again. I don't really miss the bullshit about boxing, I was usually in the top 3 of champions league, so I know I know more than you idiots -- of course didn't Mystic win the first one? Just saying...

I miss the dudes shitting shit, talking about our lives and good or bad shows, music bs.

I will try to stop in.

peace

Nazty, yes I'm drunk

Fuck off. Yeah...you know more about boxing than the rest of us. GTFO. You know so much that you forgot to create a back up for this site. Because you're a fucking moron. If Jermz didn't pick up the slack, this place would've been history a long time ago. Nobody gives a fuck about you. Stay gone faggot.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ain't that the shit...

I miss you fuckers.

I will try to stop in.

peace

Nazty, yes I'm drunk

Fuck off. Yeah...you know more about boxing than the rest of us. GTFO. You know so much that you forgot to create a back up for this site. Because you're a fucking moron. If Jermz didn't pick up the slack, this place would've been history a long time ago. Nobody gives a fuck about you. Stay gone faggot.

:machine-gun:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:29 am 

Cash on hand:

:shit-storm:

If your undefeated , you didnt fight everyone -Ali

Post Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:31 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burowz doesn;t appreciate the fact that without Nazty his ass would be relegated to ESPN.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dbo. I know he's doing his thing elsewhere, still lurks and posts from time to time, but it was good to have him here full time.

Jsant, because these BN niggas need all the help that they can get!

For a long time, I could not get on. My account was deleted or something. I changed it to DBOxing, but truthfully I spend most my time on a FB boxing page now. A few guys from BHO are on it (Baker Boxing) and we chat during FNF from time to time.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
DBOxing wrote:
Dbo. I know he's doing his thing elsewhere, still lurks and posts from time to time, but it was good to have him here full time.

Jsant, because these BN niggas need all the help that they can get!

For a long time, I could not get on. My account was deleted or something. I changed it to DBOxing, but truthfully I spend most my time on a FB boxing page now. A few guys from BHO are on it (Baker Boxing) and we chat during FNF from time to time.

it wasnt deleted bro. The server crashed and we lost everything. I do mess with the baker boxing on fb, I do like it.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Oh, I thought I finally got banned! That's interesting. Picking up the pieces; that's the BHO story. I helped Tony get his page going, I helped KO Digest for about 1.5 years contributing articles to his page, but I stopped that to just get back to focusing on SecondsOut. I join the TTR guys for fights only now, pretty much. There's a whole bunch of guys there I have no clue about and don't enjoy.

The old BHO and ESPN guys are still cool to watch fights with though. Now, that I know BHO is back, I will stop by more.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh, I thought I finally got banned! That's interesting. Picking up the pieces; that's the BHO story. I helped Tony get his page going, I helped KO Digest for about 1.5 years contributing articles to his page, but I stopped that to just get back to focusing on SecondsOut. I join the TTR guys for fights only now, pretty much. There's a whole bunch of guys there I have no clue about and don't enjoy.

The old BHO and ESPN guys are still cool to watch fights with though. Now, that I know BHO is back, I will stop by more.

Welcome back, broheim!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burowz doesn;t appreciate the fact that without Nazty his ass would be relegated to ESPN.

Once again, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I've been posting on BoxingScene since 2006 and EastsideBoxing and Boxrec. I don't even talk boxing on this site anymore really because it's like talking to myself. I engage in discourse about boxing with people who actually follow the sport.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Once again, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I've been posting on BoxingScene since 2006 and EastsideBoxing and Boxrec. I don't even talk boxing on this site anymore really because it's like talking to myself. I engage in discourse about boxing with people who actually follow the sport.

You forgot to mention that you love sucking alley bum dick.....STFU with your punk ass Burro you are fuckin clown trying to front like you know a damn think about anything......You have a foul mouth and need to be put in time out......stop coming on these boards trying to diss, before we expose the truth about you and what happened with that missing dwarf....

"He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is." Lou Duva

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

You know whats funny.
When people think or say you dont know shit about boxing when we all do or semi do.

I dont know about most of you, but me , I watch , study and train am fighters and I boxed for 8 yrs, still spar here and there and I go to am fights pro fights
My son fights, my oldest daughter (2nd child ) fights. My next 2 daughters go to the gym and train. While the 3rd is getting ready for her first fight.

We /I love boxing.

We should just agree to dis agree styles makes fights even in debates
:boxer:

Attachments:
10576180_1460940344172461_511095962_n.jpg
10576180_1460940344172461_511095962_n.jpg [ 114.21 KiB | Viewed 2736 times ]

If your undefeated , you didnt fight everyone -Ali

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

All of the old heads are missed...and especially the ones who are no longer with us.

RIP Richie and Brandon

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ain't that the shit...

I miss you fuckers.

I will try to stop in.

peace

Nazty, yes I'm drunk

My bad dog. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dont apologize now :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It was probably a little too much.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:17 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It was probably a little too much.

It was pretty on point, but the "nobody cares abott you" and "stay gone faggot" :lol: that was when it went too far. Remember Nazty was spear heading us not using homo offensive words around here once upon a time, so Im sure he didnt like that one too much. This place was simply meant to be a free for all. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Ain't that the shit...

I miss you fuckers.

I will try to stop in.

peace

Nazty, yes I'm drunk

:hearty-laugh:

Board index » General Boxing Chat