Post Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Gah damn

Post Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Expected. Should of watched the UFC card. Great fights.

Post Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Still think Fury stops Wilder in a rematch. Fury's the best heavyweights on the planet right now.

Post Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Still think Fury stops Wilder in a rematch. Fury's the best heavyweights on the planet right now.

We will never know

Post Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

FFS. Nice shot though. ICE I’ll transfer on Monday pm me the details

Post Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Chrisb wrote:
FFS. Nice shot though. ICE I’ll transfer on Monday pm me the details

Thank you good sir. I knew this would go like this. Wilder sent a message. BOMB ZQQUUUAADD.

Fury stands no chance in a rematch. Only one who could possibly beat Wilder is Joshua but i doubt it cause Wilder’s belief is so strong

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Mauro ranallo’s call of the KO was the worst. “WILDER HIT BREAZEALE SO HARD THEIR FEELING IT IN BRAZIL!!! MAMA MIA!!!””

Gtfoh :lol: lol that shit was terrible. I could see maybe if Breazeale was brazilian maybe, but that shit was terrible

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 12:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

when wilder shoots that long straight right behind his jab he is a monster

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 3:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Fury, Wilder, and Joshua gonna clown every HW outside of their circle so anything else is meaningless. that wasnt no damn statement. Fury aint making no statements against a scrub and neither is Joshua. Props to Ortiz though he will make all 3 sweat and dig deep before losing to all 3.

I give Spence all the credit in the world for going to England to fight Brook. I'll crown him as the truth if he wins. I really don't see it though. I'm obviously cheering for Brook to wreck him, but from an objective lens as well I don't see Spence pulling it off. Let's see....

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Fury, Wilder, and Joshua gonna clown every HW outside of their circle so anything else is meaningless. that wasnt no damn statement. Fury aint making no statements against a scrub and neither is Joshua. Props to Ortiz though he will make all 3 sweat and dig deep before losing to all 3.

On point.

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hating ass muhfuckss :lol: “We hope Breazele knocks him out” after the fight, that wasnt shit, expected, not a statement. That is probably the KO of the year. In the 1st fuckin round. And im $50 richer for it.

Props to jim grey afterward dor not letting him off the hook and respectfully saying we want a 70s style round robin

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
exactly. when you hope for something that usually means its outside the realm of possibility. like winning the lottery. hilarious that you want this win to have sone type of meaningful significance. nothing outside of beating Fury or Joshua will mean anything. and as far as I can see he's lost to Fury and avoided Joshua.

I give Spence all the credit in the world for going to England to fight Brook. I'll crown him as the truth if he wins. I really don't see it though. I'm obviously cheering for Brook to wreck him, but from an objective lens as well I don't see Spence pulling it off. Let's see....

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:45 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

exactly. when you hope for something that usually means its outside the realm of possibility. like winning the lottery. hilarious that you want this win to have sone type of meaningful significance. nothing outside of beating Fury or Joshua will mean anything. and as far as I can see he's lost to Fury and avoided Joshua.

Lol. On point.

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

He aint avoided shit he been calling out Joshua for years. His representatives are right in holding out for more money and shady ass Team joshua not disclosing full numbers. Just look at the offers increasing.

This win is significant cause of the nature of it. Gets people talking. That shit is all over social media. Puts pressure on Fury and Joshua to look good in their fights or people will be saying Wilder is the tru champ.

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 9:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Wilder did what he had to do. It was a great looking KO reminiscent of Lewis Rahman 2, although Brezeale made it easy for him standing like a punch bag with his hands down. Props to Jim Grey at the end for putting the pressure on. That Fury performance looks even better now

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 3:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This fight doesnt change anything for me. They need to make the wilder joshua fight asap. Or a fury fight. Capitalize on it asap. Wilder is no better a fighter than he was in that fury fight. He can blast away bums better than anyone....but itll be life and death against fury joshua or king kong.

But...if he wants to hold out for the money...im ok with that too just be honest about it and dont go around telling people that its not about the money.

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well he said in the ring with jim grey that he wants to be compensated in a major way for that fight. Why should Joshua make all the money. I been watching some of Joshuas fights i feel Wilder wins cause Joshua likes to reach with those uppercuts and hooks and he gets so squared up at times. But if his excellent coach Rob McCraken and him gameplan and strategize they are def correctable.

Also he is so bulky he looks gassed at times. That parker fight was trash and I know for a fact Parker wouldnt be able to coast thru 12 rounds with the Bronze Bomber like that.

Both these guys are chinny punchers joshua got flattened and almost taken out by Wlad, Dillian whyte rocked him badly also it could truly be who lands first.

Fury gets smashed in a rematch with Wilder and i would bet any amount on that. Wilder was hyoe for first PPV and fought very poorly and still almost killed Fury. Next time he will go about his business smoother.

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 8:22 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I liked that Wilder came in 11lbs heavier than the fury fight as well

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 8:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

All 3 of them are fighting bums. Fury and Joshua fighting D level opponents. Doesn't make sense. Why Wilder throw away a 50 million payday with Joshua? Why did Fury not accept an immediate rematch with Wilder?? Why does Ortiz fight any of the 3? He deserves a Wilder rematch. Him and Joshua can go at it too. I wish I was born back in the 60's when elite fought elite.

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 8:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well he said in the ring with jim grey that he wants to be compensated in a major way for that fight. Why should Joshua make all the money. I been watching some of Joshuas fights i feel Wilder wins cause Joshua likes to reach with those uppercuts and hooks and he gets so squared up at times. But if his excellent coach Rob McCraken and him gameplan and strategize they are def correctable.

Also he is so bulky he looks gassed at times. That parker fight was trash and I know for a fact Parker wouldnt be able to coast thru 12 rounds with the Bronze Bomber like that.

Both these guys are chinny punchers joshua got flattened and almost taken out by Wlad, Dillian whyte rocked him badly also it could truly be who lands first.

Fury gets smashed in a rematch with Wilder and i would bet any amount on that. Wilder was hyoe for first PPV and fought very poorly and still almost killed Fury. Next time he will go about his business smoother.

Fury fought sloppy for like a minute of the fight. You can't tell me Fury didn't win all the rounds he wasn't knocked down in?? What percentage of punches did Wilder land on Fury? Wilder escaped and got lucky he floored Fury in the last round.

Board index » General Boxing Chat