Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:55 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
everyone knows I picked Brook out of spite. i never thought he'd actually win.

That's true. But if he somehow won, you'd be shoving it up our asses even now :lol:

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:58 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland

That's true. But if he somehow won, you'd be shoving it up our asses even now :lol:

yup. :hearty-laugh:

i remember watching the fight early on and thinking holy shit i might just luck into this and look like a genius. :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:48 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yup. :hearty-laugh:

i remember watching the fight early on and thinking holy shit i might just luck into this and look like a genius. :rofl:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: Fucker, we'll get you on this bandwagon one day!!

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:35 am 

Cash on hand:

moemoney253 wrote:
Mikey will throat about 7-800 punches in this fight! And we all know Danny is the slowest ww on his level in the history of boxing :hearty-laugh: Mikey is faster with his feet,his hands,counters better than Danny,thinks faster,adjusts better as the fight goes on

Mikey isn't at a huge size advantage here like he was with Spence....it's no comparison between Danny and Spence! Mikey will win this fight

You can go ahead and download Venmo and get ready to pay me cause I bet you Danny wins this fight. I got cash money on that, or if thats too much for you, we can do a sig bet you bum! Danny wins all day cause he is better and bigger than Mikey, more accomplished against better fighters. You just got called out....TAKE THE TEST!!!

I ACCEPT!! ILL DO A 2 WEEK SIGBET,AND BET 50 BUCKS OF REAL MONEY! I have PayPal and the cash app so let's put that money up...but I'm only paying u if it's a obvious win for danny!! Not no judges robbery bullshit

And the same goes for u...if I feel like Danny obviously won and he got robbed I wouldn't even take ur money dude!! I don't live my life that way

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:41 am 

Cash on hand:

I have nothing to fear....danny ain't Spence in no aspect! He's not that much bigger than Mikey... They both like 5'7 and both walk around at like 165 or a little more! Mikey looked much bigger against Spence to

And I heard he's comfortable at 47 cuz he can eat all that good Mexican food and not have to worry about it like he did @140! He's gonna beat danny....he does everything better than danny...

Like I said boxes better,adjusts better,is faster with his hands and feet! Danny has always been slow,but time has made him even slower...Mikey is gonna show that Spence is just that dude and he's gonna beat danny

I promise u guys that Mikey will win a decision... He'll win with activity and land more shots at a higher connection %

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:43 am 

Cash on hand:

We gonna make bho history... The first real money bet here @bho and I'm gonna win! But u better not ass bet I want that 50$$$$$ bro! U send that on the cash app I'll direct message ur bumass wen the fight is overall

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Danny gonna need to retire in shame if he loses to Mikey. Nothing to gain, everything to lose.

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austin_3:16 wrote:
Danny gonna need to retire in shame if he loses to Mikey. Nothing to gain, everything to lose.

Yup. It was the same with Spence. Wont happen though. We gonna be kissing Moe's ass if it does tho :shock:

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Mikey has ZERO shot.

Post Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 1:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

fuck Moe with his dart in the dark throwing ass.

Post Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 12:48 am 

Cash on hand:

This ain't no dart in the dark....wat does Danny do better in the ring than Mikey?? Seriously wat??? His doesn't box better,ain't smarter,doesn't throw more punches....doesn't have a better jab doesn't counter better

He has a small size advantage but nowhere near wat Spence had...ya acting like dannys the boogeyman and he has a huge size advantage against Mikey! He's not even a better athlete than Mikey
He got way more wear and tear than Mikey to

Ya crazy man ya giving Mikey no chance in this fight??? I gave Mikey no chance against Spence but that was totally different... I ain't gonna say no more man ya crazy! In August I'm gonna make a lot of money with this fight

I hope he's the underdog

Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 3:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its official but not official, like haymon loves to do. August 31st at Staples in LA. Mikey aint beat nobody as good as Prime Khan or Mathysse. Danny counters better than mikey, goes to the body better, can do more things than Mikey. What mikey does he does very well, but it’s most effective when his power is felt by the other side. If Danny dont respect him, he gonna get rolled the fuck over and stopped late. Maybe early if he gets brave unlike the Spence fight where he shelled up

Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Danny aint stoppin him. He will net the close UD. And if he dont he aint shit.

Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 6:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Might have to do a test on that! Lol

Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 6:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

You think he can’t because Cherrol didnt. But cherrol doesnt set shit up, doesnt counter, just flails away.

Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 9:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

depends on how Mikey approaches the fight. he'll probably be more brave and more willing than he was vs Spencer. but either way i dont see how he wins.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

I dont mind Danny vs Mikey. If Mikey thinks he belongs at 147...Danny is the fight to prove it. FtR i think Mikey is better than any 140 lber Danny fought and most of the wws. Danny should wim this though.

Danny is the fight to prove Mikey belongs at WW. I know its different, but Mikey beat Danny in the amateurs so he has the confidence that he can do it again. With Danny's lazy, slow approach and Mikey's usually high activity it makes this a pick em fight. Danny will have to hurt Mikey in order to win and make him hesitant or this will be an upset. Another fight where Danny doesn't let his hands go enough or clear evidence for Moe and Mikey that he's not yet ready for WW is how this plays out. Best matchup for both boxers to take advantage of.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:11 am 

Cash on hand:

guess they never came to an agreement. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:13 am 

Cash on hand:

lol Icecold is predictable as ever, going for Danny just cuz he is Puerto Rican, even though he is a fake ass Rican who can’t even speak Spanish. Doesn’t Danny Garcia think he is black?

Anyway mannn you guys haven’t changed much keke..
Mikey Garcia beats guys like Danny. Watcha talkin about.

Yea I got Venmo, put your money where your mouth is then.

Mikey Garcia beats Danny decisively.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:29 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Danny was tryna fight Mikey off of a loss. Looking for those sweet cherries in the tree. Mikey and then will likely want a light get back fight before they go anywhere else.

Danny will try to call out pacquiao and might get that fight because Pac knows he can beat Danny...and Danny knows that would be his longest bread. Then again, Floyd might play a blinder.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:43 am 

Cash on hand:

FinitoxDinamita wrote:
lol Icecold is predictable as ever, going for Danny just cuz he is Puerto Rican, even though he is a fake ass Rican who can’t even speak Spanish. Doesn’t Danny Garcia think he is black?

Look at this typical mexican hater. Talking stupid shit out his ass just cause he don’t understand our culture. It’s easier to speak Spanish when that’s all your parents speak, aint that right. Mikey bitched up and decided he didn’t want another ass whooping. I know you really hate Danny with him knocking out Mexicans left and right :lol: retiring a legend in highlight fashion and wiping the floor with one just recently in LA of all places. Danny is a more proven and better fighter than that pussy, quitter, wanna be business man Mikey. If that fight ever comes off I’ll take your money too like I already took someone else’s. Im a fuckin legend the first to take someone’s actual money in a bet on this site and you can be next compa, how you like that. Besides i would never lose to somebody like you, aren’t you the original veiny dick loving fag??

Post Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

FinitoxDinamita wrote:

Look at this typical mexican hater. Talking stupid shit out his ass just cause he don’t understand our culture. It’s easier to speak Spanish when that’s all your parents speak, aint that right. Mikey bitched up and decided he didn’t want another ass whooping. I know you really hate Danny with him knocking out Mexicans left and right :lol: retiring a legend in highlight fashion and wiping the floor with one just recently in LA of all places. Danny is a more proven and better fighter than that pussy, quitter, wanna be business man Mikey. If that fight ever comes off I’ll take your money too like I already took someone else’s. Im a fuckin legend the first to take someone’s actual money in a bet on this site and you can be next compa, how you like that. Besides i would never lose to somebody like you, aren’t you the original veiny dick loving fag??

Calm down, it aint that serious. He got his ass whooped by Herrera and barely beat Peterson. He isnt beating Mikey who does everything better.

You just better pay up when I beat you again.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ass whooped? Herrera and his ugly ass style tried to steal a homecoming fight Danny took right after unifying against Mathysse. Danny looked past him. And beat oeterson but bro you stuck on some old shit lol. Mikey is a coward how bout him quitting against Salido or backing out of this fight or not even trying to win against Spence lol. Mikey a bitch more worried about that ugly ass Dodge viper he pushing around Oxnard :lol:

And you never beat me bro so you calm down

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Ass whooped? Herrera and his ugly ass style tried to steal a homecoming fight Danny took right after unifying against Mathysse. Danny looked past him. And beat oeterson but bro you stuck on some old shit lol. Mikey is a coward how bout him quitting against Salido or backing out of this fight or not even trying to win against Spence lol. Mikey a bitch more worried about that ugly ass Dodge viper he pushing around Oxnard :lol:

And you never beat me bro so you calm down

Ice wtf are u talking about? U calling Mikey a coward wen he went 12 with Spence and took a beating??
He knew he was outgunned,but he never thought about quitting

Don't u ever disrespect Mikey like that calling him a quitter and a bitch....Mikey will beat Danny not cuz finito said so,but because I said so

I'm clbs greatest, longest,and most loyal soldier and winner! So my words on who wins and loses hold the most weight around here....dam sure more than anyone elses that's for sure

We can venmo, cash app, PayPal,Chase QuickPay whatever u got! If this fight happens I got 100 dollars on Mikey

Cash app pays right away so I like that one the most...Danny ain't shit man he's the slowest 140 pounder on a b+ level I've ever seen in my life! He's short,has short arms and his power is nowhere wat it was

He koed granados a bum so wat.... he'll lose to every ww right now! He lost to that bum Porter ice and u talking shit??? Black ppl don't even claim Porter as one of our own he's embarrassing to us

And he beat the best Rican fighter in boxing today how pathetic :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

You yourself said Danny won that fight so sit your little ass down somewhere. You got lil mans syndrome bro :lol: :lol: wanna stomp with the big dogs always have your whole life lmao. Trying to bring up records and past accomplishments when you one of those people Uncle Roger talks about. You don’t know shit about Boxing.

Mikey backed out of this fight anyway, he woke up. He knew Danny was gonna dog his little ass. Danny dont throw 1000 pitty punches like Spence or porter. He sit down on every shot and Mikey lil ass was gonna get KO’d.

Mikey is a coward. He wuit against Salido and he quit against Errol after about 3 rounds. Lawnchair folded up like a bitch and collected a check

Board index » General Boxing Chat