Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:40 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I wont argue with someone having him #1, however let’s remember its easy to look like #1 against the Benavidez’s, Horns and John Molinas of the world.

A major test is long past due

A fight against Spence is the only solution. Hopefully it doesn't get dragged out for a year or so.

Both guys are ready to do it now.

I am actually convinced it will never happen. Its clear to me that TC is topping out at 147. Spence won't be at 147 much longer, he's just too damned big.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I wont argue with someone having him #1, however let’s remember its easy to look like #1 against the Benavidez’s, Horns and John Molinas of the world.

A fight against Spence is the only solution. Hopefully it doesn't get dragged out for a year or so.

I am actually convinced it will never happen. Its clear to me that TC is topping out at 147. Spence won't be at 147 much longer, he's just too damned big.

Spence isnt leaving 147 anytime soon. Big fighters can stay at a weight indefinitely if they are disciplined enough to work hard for that weight cut. Spence is that type. And not only that, but Jermell is at 154. He's not going to move up while Jermell is at 154. His tie to the charlos will keep him at 147, trust it.

But the bitchassness being displayed by all the other 147 fighters is bringing even me around to saying fuck it...make the fight asap. Word on the street Spence is already signed to a fight and an announcement is coming in a few weeks.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Spence isnt leaving 147 anytime soon. Big fighters can stay at a weight indefinitely if they are disciplined enough to work hard for that weight cut. Spence is that type. And not only that, but Jermell is at 154. He's not going to move up while Jermell is at 154. His tie to the charlos will keep him at 147, trust it.

But the bitchassness being displayed by all the other 147 fighters is bringing even me around to saying fuck it...make the fight asap. Word on the street Spence is already signed to a fight and an announcement is coming in a few weeks.

Its gonna be some mandatory jabroni. Lets get Spence-TC early part of next year. TC aint getting younger.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its gonna be some mandatory jabroni. Lets get Spence-TC early part of next year. TC aint getting younger.

They both got plenty of time. Next year at the longest though Id like to see if the rest of these fuckin bitches at 147 cant let their nuts hang.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

TC's 31. He ain't got that much time. Needs to happen next year.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

TC got at least 3 or 4 more prime years left...unless someone turns up and beats his prime out of him.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I would rather not take that chance. Next year...no reason not to.

Board index » General Boxing Chat