Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:51 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Kova was unilaterally acknowledged as a racist for quite a while. He ate very little shit over it.

GGG depending on what he said over little Willy Monroe would get similar treatment.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Kova was unilaterally acknowledged as a racist for quite a while. He ate very little shit over it.

GGG depending on what he said over little Willy Monroe would get similar treatment.

Fair point.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:21 am 

Cash on hand:

I wish more white people would stand by their shit. Maybe that would make it not as big enough news or people wouldnt lose their shit as much.

Like i dont think Don imus should have been fired, one, because that shit was hilarious, two he was spot on, they were some nappy hoes and they were rough, and three i dont think it was racist..i dont know if he is or isnt, but in that context it was not. Its just because hes old and white so they pulled that shit. But they were some nappy headed rough hoes,

If you are old and white people think you are racist and for good reason lol but i know plenty of old whiteys who arent. For years I defended skip bayless people thought he was racist, now people see he is like soul brother #1. And i still contend larry merchant is not racist

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:27 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I wish more white people would stand by their shit. Maybe that would make it not as big enough news or people wouldnt lose their shit as much.

Like i dont think Don imus should have been fired, one, because that shit was hilarious, two he was spot on, they were some nappy hoes and they were rough, and three i dont think it was racist..i dont know if he is or isnt, but in that context it was not. Its just because hes old and white so they pulled that shit. But they were some nappy headed rough hoes,

If you are old and white people think you are racist and for good reason lol but i know plenty of old whiteys who arent. For years I defended skip bayless people thought he was racist, now people see he is like soul brother #1. And i still contend larry merchant is not racist

I actually agree with that. Imus was on some bullshit though. An example for me was Phil vs Lebron. Called his friends a posse...and suddenly its racist, was mad as fuck about that. White ppl should have stood with Phil there, but a lot of them....liberal boot lickers.....or Lebron nut huggers ran with the A side and tried to paint a legend who coached and played mostly black players his whole career....as a racist.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I actually agree with that. Imus was on some bullshit though. An example for me was Phil vs Lebron. Called his friends a posse...and suddenly its racist, was mad as fuck about that. White ppl should have stood with Phil there, but a lot of them....liberal boot lickers.....or Lebron nut huggers ran with the A side and tried to paint a legend who coached and played mostly black players his whole career....as a racist.

But that's the reality of America these days. You don't back track on some shit like that, its over for you. It aint right, but its reality

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:43 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But that's the reality of America these days. You don't back track on some shit like that, its over for you. It aint right, but its reality

Yea. Some deserve the back lash some dont. Ppl just need spine, but they a slave to the money. No worse way to be enslaved man, you in the right but you gotta back track because they got you by the balls due to your career choice. Mo money mo problems sometimes I guess!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea. Some deserve the back lash some dont. Ppl just need spine, but they a slave to the money. No worse way to be enslaved man, you in the right but you gotta back track because they got you by the balls due to your career choice. Mo money mo problems sometimes I guess!

Its a real thing.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Nappy headed hoes. :hearty-laugh:

gah damn that was funny.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nappy headed hoes. :hearty-laugh:

gah damn that was funny.

Funny as fuck :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Eh man, derogatory fruit is always the best fruit :lol: yall remember this one???

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Rutgers is right here in my backyard so I recall the local attention in addition to the national news as well. shit was gold.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Eh man, derogatory fruit is always the best fruit :lol: yall remember this one???

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

thats an all timer right there.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

thats an all timer right there.

That shit was a clusterbomb....under the lights for everybody to see!!! :happy: :lol:

Man, fuck it, more free speech :lol: less punitive measures!

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea people are too pussy. I remember when i was doing loss prevention, snatching people up for stealing and shit, was fun as hell, anyway had this new kid who had to be sheltered his whole life, would not say black at all. “ We got two AA’s that look suspicious “ he would say AA, like the battery, im like, “ you mean those two black dudes “ lmao them two stealing ass niggas over there? Lets get em, he would freely say white or hispanic, but when it came to black he insisted on african american or “AA”, the LAPD would be like, he would tell them african anerican and they would be like “ you mean black “ ...

Nothing wrong with saying black...stop being so pussy. Like roseanne should have stuck by her shit. Like I didnt call her planet of the apes because shes black, i called her that because the bitch look like ceaser lol. Cause if you really seen the bitch she eas talking about, she does look like some planet of the apes shit and you can barely tell she’s black

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea people are too pussy. I remember when i was doing loss prevention, snatching people up for stealing and shit, was fun as hell, anyway had this new kid who had to be sheltered his whole life, would not say black at all. “ We got two AA’s that look suspicious “ he would say AA, like the battery, im like, “ you mean those two black dudes “ lmao them two stealing ass niggas over there? Lets get em, he would freely say white or hispanic, but when it came to black he insisted on african american or “AA”, the LAPD would be like, he would tell them african anerican and they would be like “ you mean black “ ...

Nothing wrong with saying black...stop being so pussy. Like roseanne should have stuck by her shit. Like I didnt call her planet of the apes because shes black, i called her that because the bitch look like ceaser lol. Cause if you really seen the bitch she eas talking about, she does look like some planet of the apes shit and you can barely tell she’s black

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

LMAo. Nah, Roseanne took that shit and ran with it.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol its funny because i was the only bloke around here tryna givr roseanne a pass because she was on drugs...and because....welll....that bitch look like she coulda been an extra in a movie without spending the money on a costume and make up. Lol. The politics got Rosie. Nothin more than that.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol its funny because i was the only bloke around here tryna givr roseanne a pass because she was on drugs...and because....welll....that bitch look like she coulda been an extra in a movie without spending the money on a costume and make up. Lol. The politics got Rosie. Nothin more than that.

Aye, but Rosie's also got a past.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aye, but Rosie's also got a past.

Yeah man. No doubt that past made her say that shit loose without her brain catchin it. But it was the politics man. If theres a black or half black person that look like a monkey....and a white person that do....like george W bush chimp monkey lookin ass.....someone can say he look like da extra in the movie...but god forbid u say it about the other person....you a racist....ya family a racist....you say the N word in ya sleep....you got a noose in ya closet...and all that shit.

But i get the black argument tho...."it aint been fair for us...so dont talk to us about whats fair and what aint"....See. The shit aint cut n dry.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Man i forgot. Ice is Nigerian. Why you always standing against ya fellow black man Ice! Why you nuh jus embrace yuh heritage bredren?? You an Terrence might be generations bruh. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lmao....if i was really Nigerian i’d probably be alot more educated and probably not like black people at all :lol:

Getting back to the fight, i had to watch some of Benavidez since its been a while, and boy ill tell ya, it doesnt look like hes got a snowball’s chance in hell to beat Crawford lol

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nah, it should be a squash match.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Terrence gonna smoke him in 6.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

I didnt realize he got 6 inches in height and 3 inch in reach supposedly

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Chico had something like that on Floyd, member how that went?

When speed and power both favour the better boxer....he aint losin.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat