Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I do like the idea of a firm hand though, but i am general not into.being soft on the population as a whole.

In fact, you better hope that they dont assimilate into american culture....because a huge part of american culture is guns and crime.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
well this thread just got boring. I didn't mind it getting hijacked for a trip down memory lane but now ya talking this boring Islamic politics shit. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Me and you arent far away here man. the diff is you blanket it "islam". Islam is already here....and they aint shootin up schools, committin suicide, doing and sell drugs in large amounts, shooting up urban areas, fuckin alter boys, and tryna fuck take pictures of kids to then distribute on the internet.

If you say, we should watch extra careful all the motherfuckers we let in from war torn savage countries that happen to be muslim, well ya, Im with you there. Europe was licking their chops to get more numbers in their countries to work bottom level jobs, to offset the demographic time bomb that they have...because they have spent too long gambling with public money...wanna run down the wages of the indigenous people...and refuse to fuck their own way into building a population. Canada is trying to do the same shit. Fast track immigrants into the country. I love immigrants, but I dont want the lower class getting lowered further still because assholes at the top wanna benefit more....not giving a fuck about health and security in the process. But I aint putting Islam on that. It applies to all immigrants to me, black brown white yellow.

Up here, same shit. There is no corrolation between muslim immigration and crime, i doubt there is in america, because the fear of the other is so strong there it would be plastered all over the news.

Shits fake news. Class was is and always will be the greatest factor in the problems we have.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

well this thread just got boring. I didn't mind it getting hijacked for a trip down memory lane but now ya talking this boring Islamic politics shit. :kopfpatsch:

Sorry bruh, you got powers, move it. :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I do like the idea of a firm hand though, but i am general not into.being soft on the population as a whole.

In fact, you better hope that they dont assimilate into american culture....because a huge part of american culture is guns and crime.

They are good at creating their own crime--like raping women and running cars into people at markets. lol

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Muslims like fucking goats, too, so, they are the real butt pirates here. lol

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Me and you arent far away here man. the diff is you blanket it "islam". Islam is already here....and they aint shootin up schools, committin suicide, doing and sell drugs in large amounts, shooting up urban areas, fuckin alter boys, and tryna fuck take pictures of kids to then distribute on the internet.

If you say, we should watch extra careful all the motherfuckers we let in from war torn savage countries that happen to be muslim, well ya, Im with you there. Europe was licking their chops to get more numbers in their countries to work bottom level jobs, to offset the demographic time bomb that they have...because they have spent too long gambling with public money...wanna run down the wages of the indigenous people...and refuse to fuck their own way into building a population. Canada is trying to do the same shit. Fast track immigrants into the country. I love immigrants, but I dont want the lower class getting lowered further still because assholes at the top wanna benefit more....not giving a fuck about health and security in the process. But I aint putting Islam on that. It applies to all immigrants to me, black brown white yellow.

Up here, same shit. There is no corrolation between muslim immigration and crime, i doubt there is in america, because the fear of the other is so strong there it would be plastered all over the news.

Shits fake news. Class was is and always will be the greatest factor in the problems we have.

Come on Jermz...they just raided some Muslim extremists in New Mexico for training kids to do school shootings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPfJohtPh6Q

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They are good at creating their own crime--like raping women and running cars into people at markets. lol

:lol:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Not yet.

But, you can't deny what they are doing over in Europe, because I read about it on a weekly basis. I pay really close attention to this shit because I see what they are doing, and I ain't having it.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Come on Jermz...they just raided some Muslim extremists in New Mexico for training kids to do school shootings.

And what? if we started nit picking everytime we came across a group of crazed people that did some shit. We'd have a whole list of ppl to keep out of the country....that would include billions that aint step a foot wrong. Every fuckin generation its a new one. You better look out for those Jews. U better look out for those black irish. You better look out for those italians. You better look out for those niggers. Those spics. Those ragheads. I guess its just the Muzzi's turn now. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I simply disagree with most of what you are saying, with most of the undertones of the link you put up.

I do agree with one thing....and thats that they dont plan on integrating into american culture. Youre right, they arent intending to....to yours or anyone elses standard. I dont agree with the concept of having to assimilate into cultures....its a problematic concept to start because its purely subjective. Youll get one person who thinks theyve assimilated....and another that doesnt. Nor do I ever submit to the idea of a similar culture.

Personally if muslims are going to come to canada and take on canadian culture, id rather they just stay where they are, because i dont think of north american culture as dominant or superior from top to bottom.

As for any violent repugnant aspects, well thats what you have law enforcement for, paid by everyones money to deal with the deplorables of every race culture creed or group.

In the words of bill rawls from the wire, lets show these third world fucks how its done. How its done doesnt compute with forcing and expect mofos to drop who they are. Yes they have to conform to our laws, just like everyone. If they dont. Lock em up deport. Its not rocket science. No fear needed, just execution, not the killing kind.

I have a couple hundred links. Let me know when you want them. lol

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its like the other day Austin was like fuck religion, priests is fuckin little boys. Noooooo, you find the motherfucker, you take his balls, you cut them off. Leave other peaceful motherfuckers be, dont shit on them. You do that, and you're creating more problems than you are deterring, and creating them with people who would otherwise be willing to help you solve the gahdamn problem.

You Amercians are a trip man. :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And what? if we started nit picking everytime we came across a group of crazed people that did some shit. We'd have a whole list of ppl to keep out of the country....that would include billions that aint step a foot wrong. Every fuckin generation its a new one. You better look out for those Jews. U better look out for those black irish. You better look out for those italians. You better look out for those niggers. Those spics. Those ragheads. I guess its just the Muzzi's turn now. :hearty-laugh:

You can't say with a straight face that you believe that. What the Muslims are doing is not on par with any of the groups you just mentioned. I'm sorry, but, I vehemently disagree with you on this one.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You can't say with a straight face that you believe that. What the Muslims are doing is not on par with any of the groups you just mentioned. I'm sorry, but, I vehemently disagree with you on this one.

Well when you wanna give me hard verifiable numbers to demonstrate that, Ill have to take your point. Hard numbers.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I simply disagree with most of what you are saying, with most of the undertones of the link you put up.

I do agree with one thing....and thats that they dont plan on integrating into american culture. Youre right, they arent intending to....to yours or anyone elses standard. I dont agree with the concept of having to assimilate into cultures....its a problematic concept to start because its purely subjective. Youll get one person who thinks theyve assimilated....and another that doesnt. Nor do I ever submit to the idea of a similar culture.

Personally if muslims are going to come to canada and take on canadian culture, id rather they just stay where they are, because i dont think of north american culture as dominant or superior from top to bottom.

As for any violent repugnant aspects, well thats what you have law enforcement for, paid by everyones money to deal with the deplorables of every race culture creed or group.

In the words of bill rawls from the wire, lets show these third world fucks how its done. How its done doesnt compute with forcing and expect mofos to drop who they are. Yes they have to conform to our laws, just like everyone. If they dont. Lock em up deport. Its not rocket science. No fear needed, just execution, not the killing kind.

You know that Islam and Christianity are like oil and water, right? The sovereignty of the U.S. comes from implementing Christian principles.

I'm not saying I am a Christian, but, they (Muslims) aren't still living in the 7th century. Ask yourself: Where do U.S. morals come from? Why are we the country we are? You think that's simply by chance? Come on bro. 98% of the U.S.' colonists were Protestant.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well when you wanna give me hard verifiable numbers to demonstrate that, Ill have to take your point. Hard numbers.

Muslims only make up like 3.5 million people in America. Of course they aren't moving the crime needle. I think you are missing what I am saying. Some of the ones who are here are using their position in the U.S. to do heinous shit all across the world--hence terrorist organizations like CAIR and ISNA.

You know that ISNA was named as a co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation trial, right? That's how they operate--covertly. They aren't doing shit out in the open willy-nilly.

Here is a memo the FBI found in 2004. It is significant.

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org ... oradum.pdf

And if you didn't know, ISNA has a long history in Indiana. Specifically, Plainfield, IN, just outside of Indianapolis.

If you were only privy to the things I am privy to.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I meant to say that Muslims "are" still living in the 7th century. Fucking thing won't let me edit.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dracula had the same concerns talkin to Dr Doom....

Attachment:
marvel-dracula-dr-doom.jpg
marvel-dracula-dr-doom.jpg [ 43.49 KiB | Viewed 217 times ]

Spare me your racism, Count. Lol

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In the words of bill rawls from the wire, lets show these third world fucks how its done. How its done doesnt compute with forcing and expect mofos to drop who they are.Yes they have to conform to our laws, just like everyone. If they dont. Lock em up deport. Its not rocket science. No fear needed, just execution, not the killing kind.

They do not believe this.

It is Sharia Law or nothing.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dracula had the same concerns talkin to Dr Doom....

Attachment:
marvel-dracula-dr-doom.jpg

Spare me your racism, Count. Lol

Ah...but it's not racism. I don't dislike their race. I just know that Islam has no place in America.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You got me entrenched in this shit man lol.and i got shit to do.

Lemme tell you, you giving islam too much credit. America breaks all cultures.

With every successive generation...the number will go up of muslims doing everything from drinking alcohol to eating swine...doing drugs...premarital pregnancy....shoving tongue up the ass of some blonde transwoman with fake tits. If islam resists all that, id tip my fuckin cap. Maybe theyll reverse the course partially of the ridiculous ship yall got on the water...and yall can get to converge on a few things.

America is fuckin undefeated in that regard man. Islam gonna fall just like all the rest. Have some national fuckin pride man. Lol.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You got me entrenched in this shit man lol.and i got shit to do.

Lemme tell you, you giving islam too much credit. America breaks all cultures.

With every successive generation...the number will go up of muslims doing everything from drinking alcohol to eating swine...doing drugs...premarital pregnancy....shoving tongue up the ass of some blonde transwoman with fake tits. If islam resists all that, id tip my fuckin cap. Maybe theyll reverse the course partially of the ridiculous ship yall got on the water...and yall can get to converge on a few things.

America is fuckin undefeated in that regard man. Islam gonna fall just like all the rest. Have some national fuckin pride man. Lol.

It makes me happy if I am ruining your day. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I can troll all day man :lol: underestimating me like you doin ya own country.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Its like the other day Austin was like fuck religion, priests is fuckin little boys. Noooooo, you find the motherfucker, you take his balls, you cut them off. Leave other peaceful motherfuckers be, dont shit on them. You do that, and you're creating more problems than you are deterring, and creating them with people who would otherwise be willing to help you solve the gahdamn problem.

there is a HISTORY of the shit. if 35 out of 100 priests are touching lil kids, im not trying to sift through to find the good ones. fuck 'em all. if they aint molesting, then they are stealing money, or being phoney. i dont have time for the 40-50% that are good people. fuck 'em all.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

there is a HISTORY of the shit. if 35 out of 100 priests are touching lil kids, im not trying to sift through to find the good ones. fuck 'em all. if they aint molesting, then they are stealing money, or being phoney. i dont have time for the 40-50% that are good people. fuck 'em all.

:lol: touching....YOUR NERVES!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat