Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bornintheblues was the first BHO victim, which I think is the only reason why he's remembered. There were so many after that, we're forgetting like 15 people. Straight up. This place was a bloodbath.

Like I ran way more than Marciano away, I'd rock The Exterminator sig afterwards, and I can't remember another soul. What a goddamned bully. :lol:

Who was that dude just before the board crashed? He kept calling us Golovkin lovers, and we were all like, "Dude, we hate Golovkin." Then he posted a picture of himself and me and Burowz kept calling him DougieSnacks (for reasons I can't remember) until he ran away.

You remember this stuff way better than I do, but I'm laughing. I used to tease Marciano about his inability to spell, which, is really childish but I did it. I vaguely remember the GGG stuff. No idea who dude was though.

I think the reason Wlad got clowned so much is that he was a Colts fan and then all of the sudden the Ravens started playing well and he completely jumped ship like we weren't going to call him on it. That is the real reason I went after him. Motherfucker became a Joe Flacco groupie literally overnight.

I wasn't having that shit.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think thats the guy in talkin about lol that Burr dont remember. He was suoer pro black then we seen he had a fat white wife and he looked fight and biracial himself or some shit :lol: goofy as hell and he ran off. I think i even got in a little on that one.

I ran off shit fighter/commentator Iceman john scully and Nazty lost it :lol: Nazty was a dickhead

Oh fuck...I do remember Scully getting ran off.

hahaha

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Bornintheblues was the first BHO victim, which I think is the only reason why he's remembered. There were so many after that, we're forgetting like 15 people. Straight up. This place was a bloodbath.

Like I ran way more than Marciano away, I'd rock The Exterminator sig afterwards, and I can't remember another soul. What a goddamned bully. :lol:

Who was that dude just before the board crashed? He kept calling us Golovkin lovers, and we were all like, "Dude, we hate Golovkin." Then he posted a picture of himself and me and Burowz kept calling him DougieSnacks (for reasons I can't remember) until he ran away.

You remember this stuff way better than I do, but I'm laughing. I used to tease Marciano about his inability to spell, which, is really childish but I did it. I vaguely remember the GGG stuff. No idea who dude was though.

I think the reason Wlad got clowned so much is that he was a Colts fan and then all of the sudden the Ravens started playing well and he completely jumped ship like we weren't going to call him on it. That is the real reason I went after him. Motherfucker became a Joe Flacco groupie literally overnight.

Also, Wlad couldn't stop saying nigga and nigger. It was a little disturbing. We're not exactly the language police here, but even we were like, "Jesus, dude. You're a fat, white landscaper. Let's calm down a little."

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Also, Wlad couldn't stop saying nigga and nigger. It was a little disturbing. We're not exactly the language police here, but even we were like, "Jesus, dude. You're a fat, white landscaper. Let's calm down a little."

Oh fuck...that's right. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im remember Moe tried to run me off...sticking it to me thru myspace...taking my old myspace page pic and making a clone account page with gay shit all over it. If i lived in new york back then...it woulda been some take the train n meet here type of shit. Me and dude go back with the beef!

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Your memory is legendary man

A lot of my memory comes from the Best of Big B tribute. I ended up reading probably 90% of the old board in chronological order compiling it. I spent a couple hours a night for like a week. I retained a lot of stuff that way, like a book almost.

It was an interesting read because I saw the ebbs and flows, when the board was on the rise, when it started going downhill. 2008/2009 was the peak, 2010 got scary dead, like the board might die dead, and then 2011-2014 it kind of balanced out to the version it is now, albeit slightly more activity.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Classic shit being relived :lol:

It's hard to rank really, and it was touched on already and I don't remember who posted the kill shot, think it was Burrowz but the fucking picture of the dude with the colts cake I think it was and he never coming back here is something I don't think can ever be topped.

Souljah going to homey house and talking about the candy he had in his bathroom was ill as well.

Kdub actually not being black was legendary.

My boy Kaos going at it with Cole and posting an article to make a point about Muslims and replacing hundreds with thousands and spelling it thoughsands then getting called on it was legendary, especially when he hit me up on the side and was like "fuck it I'll make up shit to win an argument" :hearty-laugh:... I was damn son spellchecker before you submit that shit lol

Classic shit.

Ice I had a fucking dissection bro, on my way home from the gym, my main artery tore completely. 10 percent chance to survive that surgery so I'm blessed, lucky, don't even know the words. The second one was to finish the repair, now I have another aneurysm in my back so that gets monitored yearly, that surgery would be big because they would be fucking around my spine area so I'm hoping to avoid that shit, I got the OK last month so I have another year. I'm on some retarded BP medication to keep my shit under control, so a nigga look young but going on 80 :lol:

I don't even mention the meeting up, I know the niggas on here will eventually meet up somehow, hopefully it's sooner than later and would be sweet for it to be on a fight night.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Classic shit being relived :lol:

It's hard to rank really, and it was touched on already and I don't remember who posted the kill shot, think it was Burrowz but the fucking picture of the dude with the colts cake I think it was and he never coming back here is something I don't think can ever be topped.

Souljah going to homey house and talking about the candy he had in his bathroom was ill as well.

Kdub actually not being black was legendary.

My boy Kaos going at it with Cole and posting an article to make a point about Muslims and replacing hundreds with thousands and spelling it thoughsands then getting called on it was legendary, especially when he hit me up on the side and was like "fuck it I'll make up shit to win an argument" :hearty-laugh:... I was damn son spellchecker before you submit that shit lol

Classic shit.

Ice I had a fucking dissection bro, on my way home from the gym, my main artery tore completely. 10 percent chance to survive that surgery so I'm blessed, lucky, don't even know the words. The second one was to finish the repair, now I have another aneurysm in my back so that gets monitored yearly, that surgery would be big because they would be fucking around my spine area so I'm hoping to avoid that shit, I got the OK last month so I have another year. I'm on some retarded BP medication to keep my shit under control, so a nigga look young but going on 80 :lol:

I don't even mention the meeting up, I know the niggas on here will eventually meet up somehow, hopefully it's sooner than later and would be sweet for it to be on a fight night.

I forgot about that one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ya that was me and cole vs Kaos...and that got heated. Ran out of steam after that one Kaos jus threw in the towel. :hearty-laugh:

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:30 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
i rarely feel bad for anyone here who gets owned or embarassed in a debate. i genuinely felt bad for Kaos when he got caught pulling that shit. wtf was he thinking?? :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:44 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It really just sucked the argument right out of it....because the tone was mad serious. It was like a heated argument at a bar, and then someone cracks a proper joke and de escalates the whole thing. Good for him, if you cant beat em, lie and cheat :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

That whole shit started because of that dude that wanted to build a mosque around the 9/11 site and I remember I was strongly against it, and Kaos was beside himself. I remember jermz and Cole were making their point about why it was wrong to not let them build it and yea I remember that shit was pretty heated, the board was divided on that one right down the middle, then Kaos came with that article and shit just got even crazier :lol:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah yeah that was it :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That whole shit started because of that dude that wanted to build a mosque around the 9/11 site and I remember I was strongly against it, and Kaos was beside himself. I remember jermz and Cole were making their point about why it was wrong to not let them build it and yea I remember that shit was pretty heated, the board was divided on that one right down the middle, then Kaos came with that article and shit just got even crazier :lol:

Fuck Islam

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck Islam

Yup, thats how the shit started last time :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck Islam

Oh...I really mean it. Fuck Islam, Fuck their prophet. Fuck their leaders. Fuck it all.

You better hope Trudeau doesn't keep letting refugees in or you'll be asking me for a place to live. lol

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck Islam

Oh...I really mean it. Fuck Islam, Fuck their prophet. Fuck their leaders. Fuck it all.

You better hope Trudeau doesn't keep letting refugees in or you'll be asking me for a place to live. lol

Im not worried about Islam. But I am quite worried about Trudeau and his bullshit, long before his terrorist sympathies. It's okay though, he's out next election. The liberals already got smoked in Ontario. The ended up with 7 seats out of 104, lol. They did so poorly...that they lost official party status in Ontario (8 seats). So they arent even an official party anymore in the largest and most important province in canada. They are finished. Lol.

To be clear, losing party status means you lose a shit ton of money, power, influence, right to participate in debates, etc. They are in a political black hole, and all their MPP's are basically relegated to the power of independents. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck Islam

Im not worried about Islam. But I am quite worried about Trudeau and his bullshit, long before his terrorist sympathies.

At least you guys are doing right by marijuana. Hopefully the U.S. can catch up.

Oh, you should be worried about Islam. lol

Unless you like those motherfuckers. THey are already ruining Minnesota in the U.S., but, people aren't really paying attention. 80,000 Somalians and growing stronger. And Keith Ellison wants to import 200K more in 2019. Ellison is a dangerous Islamist. Belly dat.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck Islam

Im not worried about Islam. But I am quite worried about Trudeau and his bullshit, long before his terrorist sympathies.

At least you guys are doing right by marijuana. Hopefully the U.S. can catch up.

Oh, you should be worried about Islam. lol

Unless you like those motherfuckers. THey are already ruining Minnesota in the U.S., but, people aren't really paying attention. 80,000 Somalians and growing stronger. And Keith Ellison wants to import 200K more in 2019. Ellison is a dangerous Islamist. Belly dat.

We wouldnt have to worry about Islam if we werent fucking around in their countries in first place. Colonialism 101 is...if you fuck with ppl and fuck up their country, they will come to yours. It's better to have em inside pissing out bro, than out and pissing in.

I want one of those hijab wearing Syrian women bro, I dont know about you. They are far superior to these alcohol swing, half naked, fake everything dont even wanna marry because i dont know what she really looks like...whores over here constantly running to the store looking for something new to shove up their vagina and their asshole...while the rag on about how much men are wronging them..while planning their next slut walk.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We wouldnt have to worry about Islam if we werent fucking around in their countries in first place. .

That's actually not true but I don't feel like getting into a giant discussion about it right now.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We wouldnt have to worry about Islam if we werent fucking around in their countries in first place. .

That's actually not true but I don't feel like getting into a giant discussion about it right now.

It is. But another day broski I dont have the time either.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No, it isn't.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

A little history of how Islam likes to invade

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... story.html

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: Islam and Muslims have more to worry from America than the reverse. That's not even debatable.

I've seen those pages before. Each one tells shit a little different depending on agenda. I know muslims, shit loads of them. Ive also read most of the Quran. I am not remotely worried about Islam, more than I worry about the criminal element of any other group.

You're not one of those ppl whod tell me not to turn my back on a muslim friends because he might blow me up, are you? :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: Islam and Muslims have more to worry from America than the reverse. That's not even debatable.

I've seen those pages before. Each one tells shit a little different depending on agenda. I know muslims, shit loads of them. Ive also read most of the Quran. I am not remotely worried about Islam, more than I worry about the criminal element of any other group.

You're not one of those ppl whod tell me not to turn my back on a muslim friends because he might blow me up, are you? :lol:

I don't agree with your first sentence because I understand their history and I know that they want to destroy the West. They use organizations like ISNA and CAIR to do their dirty laundry. Islam isn't even really a religion--it's more of a cult. A very politcally driven one. And, no, of course not every Muslim is carrying explosive backpacks. That's absurd. But, the history of Islam does not lie. You will keep hearing more and more about how Minnesota is having problems with all of the Somalians there. I promise you. Wherever they go, chaos ensues. They have no interest in assimilating into American culture.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I simply disagree with most of what you are saying, with most of the undertones of the link you put up.

I do agree with one thing....and thats that they dont plan on integrating into american culture. Youre right, they arent intending to....to yours or anyone elses standard. I dont agree with the concept of having to assimilate into cultures....its a problematic concept to start because its purely subjective. Youll get one person who thinks theyve assimilated....and another that doesnt. Nor do I ever submit to the idea of a similar culture.

Personally if muslims are going to come to canada and take on canadian culture, id rather they just stay where they are, because i dont think of north american culture as dominant or superior from top to bottom.

As for any violent repugnant aspects, well thats what you have law enforcement for, paid by everyones money to deal with the deplorables of every race culture creed or group.

In the words of bill rawls from the wire, lets show these third world fucks how its done. How its done doesnt compute with forcing and expect mofos to drop who they are. Yes they have to conform to our laws, just like everyone. If they dont. Lock em up deport. Its not rocket science. No fear needed, just execution, not the killing kind.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat