Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i think the bitch got pregnant but it wasnt his.

Yeah..that sounds accurate. It was some really fucked up shit to be sure.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
5Burowz wrote:
I don't remember the Mystikal story really. Others will remember it better than me.

The Mystik thing was weird. He was a fucking bozo, but we all tolerated him, except Kaos, who would go off on him all the goddamned time. Then one day out of the blue, everybody started following Kaos' lead and went super fucking mean on Mystik. I think Josofo was even going to fight him. They planned a location. :lol:

Shit escalated quickly. Even DBO! DBO, who called Mystik Buster Bluth behind his back for years started doing it publicly. DBO!

I was probably trying to run Marciano off the board, so I don't think I ever got it on it, but Mystik straight up got run off the board by like everybody. It was like collectively everybody got sick of him at the exact same moment. I think he had "I'm taking a break from here" type post and never came back.

Mystik was a unique moron. Most idiots type like Marciano, but Mystik always had proper grammar, could string thoughts together coherently, it was just that those thoughts were that of a moron. Truly a one of a kind dumb fuck.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

5Burowz wrote:
I don't remember the Mystikal story really. Others will remember it better than me.

The Mystik thing was weird. He was a fucking bozo, but we all tolerated him, except Kaos, who would go off on him all the goddamned time. Then one day out of the blue, everybody started following Kaos' lead and went super fucking mean on Mystik. I think Josofo was even going to fight him. They planned a location. :lol:

Shit escalated quickly. Even DBO! DBO, who called Mystik Buster Bluth behind his back for years started doing it publicly. DBO!

I was probably trying to run Marciano off the board, so I don't think I ever got it on it, but Mystik straight up got run off the board by like everybody. It was like collectively everybody got sick of him at the exact same moment. I think he had "I'm taking a break from here" type post and never came back.

Mystik was a unique moron. Most idiots type like Marciano, but Mystik always had proper grammar, could string thoughts together coherently, it was just that those thoughts were that of a moron. Truly a one of a kind dumb fuck.

Savage. lol

I really don't remember it that way.

I just remember some Michael Jackson type shit barely.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I dont think anyone defended and sided with dude more than me....out of sheer pity. When someone came extra hard at him, i remember we'd have PM convos about him wanting to temp ban them. He used to ask me for gf advice...and i was the first to know about that gf who fucked his friend when he was in the next room. I specifically told dude...."dont fuckin put that story on the board...you will get lit the fuck up"...because i felt the temperature towards him. Then he goes and leaks the shit in the middle of a totally unrelated topic... and Kaos ROASTED HIS ASS!! I remember he tried to add a lie how he ultimated the girl to run a threesome or some shit...because he thought it would make him look better! NAWWW....blood was in the water....he was in the water..and the bho sharks were in the water. After that, his penis identification skills, and years of shit opinions on everything from sports to real life shit....and me not letting him ban ppl...as Gruberisgod said, everyone had enough of holding back on him.

Even then I didnt shit on him...virtually ever...(outside of personal PMs with Kaos :lol:)....until he came with that taking a break thread. I remembered arguing with him a few times on facebook..where he continued his shitty moronic opinions...and got lit the fuck up on there as well.

The kid was just fucked up. Last time i had seen tho...he got married to a decent looking chick. Hope slippin dick into her got his mind off of other mens dicks...and got his thoughts together.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There were a few other dudes who got ran off.

Marciano :lol:
Bornintheblues i think he got beat up by some dude in front of his house....and he got body bagged by us behind that.

Dont remember dudes name who I sig betted and had to force load a sweat picture of floyd in his sig because he refused to honor the bet...and he promptly ran the fuck away. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

5Burowz wrote:

Savage. lol

I really don't remember it that way.

I just remember some Michael Jackson type shit barely.

That one got remembered because it was the most absurd (people didn't comment at all, just did lol emojis), but at that point every Mystik post or thread was just dudes telling him to go fuck himself. :lol:

Holy shit, the Kaos roast of him after his girl got fucked. That's the shit I miss. We hold it down here, but BHO 1.0 was us in our primes.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bornintheblues i think he got beat up by some dude in front of his house....and he got body bagged by us behind that.

Dont remember dudes name who I sig betted and had to force load a sweat picture of floyd in his sig because he refused to honor the bet...and he promptly ran the fuck away. :lol:

It was either BoriquaWarrior or BoxingEnthusiast, who were the same exact kind of asshole. BWar did the Marquez challenge, where he drank his own piss, I guess thinking others would follow, and then it turned out he was the only dipshit drinking piss on YouTube. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burr ran a MF off too right?! Lol maybe a couple due to accessing their personal facebook profiles and clowning the shit out of them :lol: we really some shitty people...cause we had ALOT of members before, and thats now Mystic, Kdub, i think it was Wlad burr ran off, and another portly male, the fat black/white guy who only wanted to be a black guy and kind of got Kdubbed i think :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think Souljah broke Wlad's heart after they met in real life and Souljah started clowning him here after, but Burowz absolutely shot Wlad in the back of the head for our enjoyment.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nazty had it coming with a fuckin mail order bride tho cmon. My old tax man does that shit, well he goes to Columbia comes back with a ridiculously bad bitch, obviously too bad for him, who fucks him for a couple months or what not, gets a car out of him and goes along on her way. They don’t take the men seriously, they clearly have a goal in mind

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It was either BoriquaWarrior or BoxingEnthusiast, who were the same exact kind of asshole. BWar did the Marquez challenge, where he drank his own piss, I guess thinking others would follow, and then it turned out he was the only dipshit drinking piss on YouTube. :lol:

Your memory is legendary man :hearty-laugh: i ran off enthusiast. Bwar drank the piss. :hearty-laugh: hey man...ahead of his time a guess, now ppl are getting ice water dumped on themselves and swallowing tide pods for online prestige :hearty-laugh: .

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Borninthebluesi think he got beat up by some dude in front of his house....and he got body bagged by us behind that.

Goddamn...there's a guy I barely remember.

I wish Paard would come back. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think Souljah broke Wlad's heart after they met in real life and Souljah started clowning him here after, but Burowz absolutely shot Wlad in the back of the head for our enjoyment.

I had to get him. The pictures were too good. I enjoyed every second of it. Truly.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't remember this. :rofl:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burr ran a MF off too right?! Lol maybe a couple due to accessing their personal facebook profiles and clowning the shit out of them :lol: we really some shitty people...cause we had ALOT of members before, and thats now Mystic, Kdub, i think it was Wlad burr ran off,and another portly male, the fat black/white guy who only wanted to be a black guyand kind of got Kdubbed i think :lol: :lol:

I don't remember that at all...we need others to chime in.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I had to get him. The pictures were too good. I enjoyed every second of it. Truly.

Ohhh man i remember. Souljah went to his base to play golden eye...and came away basically disgusted as to dude and how he was livin :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: that comraderie disintegrated real quick and Souljah just started blastin'!

Burowz just put him out of his misery really lol.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bornintheblues was the first BHO victim, which I think is the only reason why he's remembered. There were so many after that, we're forgetting like 15 people. Straight up. This place was a bloodbath.

Like I ran way more than Marciano away, I'd rock The Exterminator sig afterwards, and I can't remember another soul. What a goddamned bully. :lol:

Who was that dude just before the board crashed? He kept calling us Golovkin lovers, and we were all like, "Dude, we hate Golovkin." Then he posted a picture of himself and me and Burowz kept calling him DougieSnacks (for reasons I can't remember) until he ran away.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im remember Moe tried to run me off...sticking it to me thru myspace...taking my old myspace page pic and making a clone account page with gay shit all over it. If i lived in new york back then...it woulda been some take the train n meet here type of shit. Me and dude go back with the beef!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ahhh that post a pic thread went doooowwnnnhilll!!! :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

I think thats the guy in talkin about lol that Burr dont remember. He was suoer pro black then we seen he had a fat white wife and he looked fight and biracial himself or some shit :lol: goofy as hell and he ran off. I think i even got in a little on that one.

I ran off shit fighter/commentator Iceman john scully and Nazty lost it :lol: Nazty was a dickhead

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Who was the dude who got into it really bad with Nazty? Was it theway?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Quote:

I ran off shit fighter/commentator Iceman john scully and Nazty lost it :lol: Nazty was a dickhead

:rofl: :rofl: i forgot about that!!!!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Remember who had your back. I went off after you got banned.

What's funny is that Iceman John eventually went fucking crazy on every other message board. It was like brain damage came sudden like, and he got himself banned from everywhere. He had a meltdown on Maxboxing boards that was legendary.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Who was the dude who got into it really bad with Nazty? Was it theway?

The Kid.

TheWay was one of my victims. I beat him a Loser Leaves Town something or other. That was the one guy where I felt like the board was worse because he was there. The only dude. Every other asshole was fun. TheWay was like a net negative.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=544

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat