Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:09 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Charlo shouldve had a significant fight scheduled before Canelo-GGG even happened. thus winning it, and making his case stronger. he just wasted a bum what seems like ages ago, and that after he wasted another bum even more ages ago. I feel like you trying to swerve this obvious issue.

Im not swerving anything. He should be running through whomever the fuck, but Im not going to truck with letting the absence of that get in the way of the best fighting the best. He's clearly the better fighter of the two. Both of you admit this. But because yall dont like him, youd rather Canelo fight lemieux. If you didnt dislike the fighter, yall would be on some best fighting the best shit. Instead youd prescribe that he run through more third rate fighters, like lemieux has, check again on who is swerving here.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:13 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Charlo isn't even on my radar for me to dislike him. don't get emotional. i WANT to see the fight. I'd rather see it. im just simply saying, do something of note so the guy is tempted to fight you. Its how Jacobs enticed GGG. its how Trout and Laura enticed Canelo. i want to see Charlo make it happen. thats all.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:15 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I mean, yall wouldnt even get enjoyment from Canelo battering Lemieux. There would be no talk up here. No excitement. None of that. But you get it from him fighting Charlo. All of us up late talking shit, and the mystery of how the fight would go. But yall want the Lemieux fight.

At least tell me that you prefer that, but promotional issues wont let it happen. Instead yall justifying lemieux, fuck lemieux man, yall dont believe in him.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:18 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Charlo isn't even on my radar for me to dislike him. don't get emotional. i WANT to see the fight. I'd rather see it. im just simply saying, do something of note so the guy is tempted to fight you. Its how Jacobs enticed GGG. its how Trout and Laura enticed Canelo. i want to see Charlo make it happen. thats all.

Aite man. i slightly disgress. Charlo is being lazy. But Canelo should want the best, thats Charlo given availability, clearly. His promoter can tell him that in his language.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:19 am 

Cash on hand:

I mean, yall wouldnt even get enjoyment from Canelo battering Lemieux. There would be no talk up here. No excitement. None of that. But you get it from him fighting Charlo. All of us up late talking shit, and the mystery of how the fight would go. But yall want the Lemieux fight.

At least tell me that you prefer that, but promotional issues wont let it happen. Instead yall justifying lemieux, fuck lemieux man, yall dont believe in him.

again, emotional. i just said id rather see him fight Charlo. but you're looking at it from the POV of Canelo avoiding him. im looking at it saying to Charlo you're resume sucks, you're inactive, and on a rival network. dont sit on your ass praying for him to pick you. Force him to.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:30 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

again, emotional. i just said id rather see him fight Charlo. but you're looking at it from the POV of Canelo avoiding him. im looking at it saying to Charlo you're resume sucks, you're inactive, and on a rival network. dont sit on your ass praying for him to pick you. Force him to.

I wrote this before I saw your last post. Lol.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

charlo is the mandatory he did what he had to do to get that. its funny how for some guys mando status counts but for others it doesn't. folk know charlo is too big for him and whoops his ass so they dismiss him. these last few years show it aint bout the best fighting the best its about the guy i like getting the shot vs guy he can beat

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yes thank you austin for preaching the gospel. Charlo fans do avoid the obvious with him. He aint done shit lately or pretty much at all. So outside of Lemieux/GGG/Munguia who i feel are all on the on deck circle for Canelo, the winner or Boo Boo and BJS is the deserving challenger ahead of Charlo, and Jacobs as well, since he been doing work at 160. Charlo got to step up to the plate.

Im growing tired of the Haymon contingen showing up at all the fights, but not being active enough, Charlo, Spence, Broner, Thurman, Gervonta, etc and this whole Boxing cold war keeping all these fights from happening. It was better when Al had Golden Boy. They should make up or Al has to force an allegiance with somebody cause its only a matter of time he start losing fighters or something gives

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

charlo is the mandatory he did what he had to do to get that. its funny how for some guys mando status counts but for others it doesn't. folk know charlo is too big for him and whoops his ass so they dismiss him. these last few years show it aint bout the best fighting the best its about the guy i like getting the shot vs guy he can beat

Charlo is only the WBC challenger and Canelo could give two fucks about the WBC he has already said that. Canelo dont respect those crooked assholes. Anyway if they fight i will make you any bet in the word including cash Charlo wont win. You picking out of your heart and emotion .

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yes thank you austin for preaching the gospel. Charlo fans do avoid the obvious with him. He aint done shit lately or pretty much at all. So outside of Lemieux/GGG/Munguia who i feel are all on the on deck circle for Canelo, the winner or Boo Boo and BJS is the deserving challenger ahead of Charlo, and Jacobs as well, since he been doing work at 160. Charlo got to step up to the plate.

Im growing tired of the Haymon contingen showing up at all the fights, but not being active enough, Charlo, Spence, Broner, Thurman, Gervonta, etc and this whole Boxing cold war keeping all these fights from happening. It was better when Al had Golden Boy. They should make up or Al has to force an allegiance with somebody cause its only a matter of time he start losing fighters or something gives

You been predicting doom and gloom for al for a while. it'll never happen. And all them dudes is showing up and actin up smiling and shit because all keeping m full.

Hell you even have Munguia on deck ahead of Charlo :eusa_snooty: along with lemieux. You have no desire to see your guy fight the best available. What has Munguia done at MW? He not even ranked.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

charlo is the mandatory he did what he had to do to get that.

weak shit.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its not my desire lol its what I see playing out. Im being realistic. I know their is no way in hell a Charlo fight is next. And i also know they are not feeding us this Munguia crap for no reason. I know he aint shit and aint done shit, but Canelo is the cash cow, and thats how it works sometimes. Thats why we are clamoring for Charlo to make his case louder.

What’s interesting is this is all assuming Canelo sticks with HBO, his contract is expired. He is a free agent, i wouldnt be surprised if DAZN or Showtime are sliding offers his way. If he signs elsewhere we may get some different fights perhaps, or they might follow suit.

I really dont give a fuck if he fights Charlo cause i know in the end you will all be disappointed ahen loses and im on here saying i told you so lol you know I pick fights right. Thats what i do

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

charlo is the mandatory he did what he had to do to get that.

weak shit.

stfu you honkey motherfuker

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
The amount that Lemieux sucks is hard to put into words. Any top fighter that fights him should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:45 am 

Cash on hand:

Charlo is only the WBC challenger and Canelo could give two fucks about the WBC he has already said that. Canelo dont respect those crooked assholes. Anyway if they fight i will make you any bet in the word including cash Charlo wont win. You picking out of your heart and emotion .

no im picking off of size and skillset. charlo is bigger with reach and a jab and power. we seen jab and movement give canelo problems... only issue would be bs scorecards if charlo dont ko him.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:06 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Charlo or GTFO.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:21 am 

Cash on hand:

no im picking off of size and skillset. charlo is bigger with reach and a jab and power. we seen jab and movement give canelo problems... only issue would be bs scorecards if charlo dont ko him.

You think Charlo got power cause he KO’d a few bums, they both fought Trout, and only one put Trout down, that was Canelo. And that was the best version of Trout, whereas your boy struggled and there was no clear winner at the end of him and Trout, and thats Charlo’s best win. So dont act like hes some killer cause the proof is in the MF puddin

Post Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:31 am 

Cash on hand:

You think Charlo got power cause he KO’d a few bums, they both fought Trout, and only one put Trout down, that was Canelo. And that was the best version of Trout, whereas your boy struggled and there was no clear winner at the end of him and Trout, and thats Charlo’s best win. So dont act like hes some killer cause the proof is in the MF puddin

he and ggg should fight hum so we can see... canelo aint want none of either charlo at 154 so he made canelo weight

Post Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea he just fought Trout and Lara who were rated higher than Charlo at the time, also Kirkland, Angulo, Mosley, Cintron, while Charlo was fighting K9 lol.

Charlo is pussy. Him and his brother all talk. He got pocket checked by Jacobs and dont want none of that smoke, Andrade showed up at his press conference and he dont wsnt none of that either, when the time comes Canelo will beat his ass and you will have an excuse as usual

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So hes going to fight a smw paper champ @ msg. :eusa_snooty:

Board index » General Boxing Chat