Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post subject: My 2018 NFL predictions
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Division winners will be pats,Steelers,Texans,and chargers in AFC! In NFC it'll be eagles,rams,Vikings,and Atlanta!
Wcs are very tough...

I think gb makes the WC if Rodgers stays healthy! And Panthers or saints get the other wc spot it's a coin flip

In AFC I think jags get the WC for sure...And kc gets the other wc I think! Titans and Denver have a shot but if mahomes is wat he's supposed to be kc could even beat chargers out for the division

In NFC I feel like home field will be vital... Vikings and eagles not gonna lose at home in the playoffs I highly doubt it! Not with the talent they have! I smell some pussy with Goff....They can lose at home moreso than the other teams

I feel like this yr the Steelers will go to the Superbowl....They would have beat the pats last yr I think if they played! Texans also have a serious shot with Watson....As long as he's healthy with the Houston Dee they'll definitely beat the jags out for the division

Thoughts?

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jags-Rams SB

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
ive said it a million times, the nfc is fucking loaded. i count 6 teams with a legit shot at the SB. not counting Dallas and NY who certainly are capable of surprising this year, and not even counting Carolina who won 11 games last year. AFC is NE, Pitts, and Jags, then everyone else. But if the Chargers can stay relatively healthy for seemingly the first time ever in Rivers career, i think this can be their year. I got Minnesota beating the Chargers in the SB.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea the NFC is loaded... Everyone knows that! U got 3 QBs in the same division that have been to the Superbowl (Brees,cam,and Ryan)... Brees has had horrible luck not being able to get back! His prime he just lost to better all around teams(Seattle,9ers, among others)

Than it was that lucky shit last yr with diggs... Really think saints would have beat eagles with foles at QB but we'll never know! Chargers I think have a great shot! This is the best team rivers has had since the gates,lt,vjax,and merriman days

I don't think the pats are going to the Superbowl this year...They play KC,the Steelers,Texans division,and gbs division! Pats Definitely ain't Winning 13 games this yr with the schedule they have no way

There defense sucks it's even worse than last yrs.... Stafford,luck,Watson, Cousins,and Rodgers there gonna light the pats up this yr....Pats will win 11 games this yr I think! They'll be the 2 or 3 seed

Steelers will win more games and maybe the chargers to....If Watson and watt stay Healthy Texans can win 12 maybe! I think right away week one Watson is gonna make a statement and hang 35 on the pats just to let the world know he's the truth and last year wasn't a mirage

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

ive said it a million times, the nfc is fucking loaded. i count 6 teams with a legit shot at the SB. not counting Dallas and NY who certainly are capable of surprising this year, and not even counting Carolina who won 11 games last year. AFC is NE, Pitts, and Jags, then everyone else. But if the Chargers can stay relatively healthy for seemingly the first time ever in Rivers career, i think this can be their year. I got Minnesota beating the Chargers in the SB.

Pitt is overrated as fuck. I'm tired of seeing their name every year when they don't really deserve the praise. They constantly choke is what their real story is. They ain't doing shit this year. And neither are the Chargers.

I think in the AFC both Houston and Jax will battle for the top spot as long as Deshaun can stay healthy. I like the Raiders, Browns and the Pats. I believe the Browns can win the div. this year. I know it sounds crazy.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Steelers overrated. Raiders and Browns are good. Browns go from 0-16 to division winner.

my God you are stupid. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

The browns ain't Winning shit... Burrows always gotta take shit to extreme! Browns are gonna be good in 2020! Brown,leveon and big Ben still own that division

Texans and jags will both be in the playoffs...But Whoever loses the division will be the 5th seed! And that'll probably be the jags...And the jags ain't Winning 3 road games in the playoffs shit ain't gonna happen

Steelers lost a tough game to the jags last yr...Went to the AFC title game wat u want them to do? Bottom line is there always a serious contender in the AFC

KC can be great if mahomes picks things up fast it all depends...Kc, Denver,and chargers can all make the playoffs they have great talent!
Pats are horrible...The team they have really sucks

There not making the SUPERBOWL with this team no way....If they do it would be Tom and bills Greatest accomplishment

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Texans may be a little overrated at this point. Watson was electric, but they were still losing games with him. I still dont see alot at WR after Hopkins. Never been a Lamar Miller fan. and JJ Watt may be compromised and the secondary aint all that.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Steelers overrated. Raiders and Browns are good. Browns go from 0-16 to division winner.

my God you are stupid. :hearty-laugh:

Hey, Hard Knocks is making me a believer. :lol:

Raiders will be better with Chuckie at the helm, but, San Diego is looking kind of juicy right now.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Texans may be a little overrated at this point. Watson was electric, but they were still losing games with him. I still dont see alot at WR after Hopkins. Never been a Lamar Miller fan. and JJ Watt may be compromised and the secondary aint all that.

All you need to do to win the AFC South is pretty much win 9-10 games.

Houston can do that but I'd still favor the Jags even though Bortles is pretty bad.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Texans have a great team....Watt,clowney,mercilus,and Mathieu... Cushing commish back I think! Fuller was doing great till Watson got hurt! He's a great deep threat....

Miller sucks but that kid foreman might be good enough to keep defenses honest....Jags gonna get exposed this yr! If Mariota ever becomes anything close to wat he's supposed to be than honestly the titans will own that division cuz they have the best all around team

Post Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:31 am 

Cash on hand:

Texans have a great team....Watt,clowney,mercilus,and Mathieu... Cushing commish back I think! Fuller was doing great till Watson got hurt! He's a great deep threat....

Miller sucks but that kid foreman might be good enough to keep defenses honest....Jags gonna get exposed this yr! If Mariota ever becomes anything close to wat he's supposed to be than honestly the titans will own that division cuz they have the best all around team

yea im wondering if Foreman can eventually wrestle the job from Miller. For Houstons sake i hope so.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:12 am 

Cash on hand:

This dude bortles is dog shit....I can't see any way Texans lose that division if Watson stays healthy! Like I said man watt and mercilus back!! Now they got honey badger to

And if Mariota ever lives up to his potential jags will be in 3rd place....Titans have a great team! Serious TALENT,but Mariota is holding them back! They got to the 2nd Rd last yr in spite of him and Murray being dog shit :hearty-laugh:

AFC West might just have 3 PLAYOFF teams....Chargers and KC looks like locks but Denver might just get that last playoff spot to

Jets gonna run the AFC East for the next 10 YRS...Brady has 2 yrs left tops! Jets Taking over in 2020! Maybe they can even compete with the pats next yr,but Darnold not ready this yr to bother Tom and belechick

I'm super excited man

Post Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This dude bortles is dog shit....I can't see any way Texans lose that division if Watson stays healthy! Like I said man watt and mercilus back!! Now they got honey badger to

And if Mariota ever lives up to his potential jags will be in 3rd place....Titans have a great team! Serious TALENT,but Mariota is holding them back! They got to the 2nd Rd last yr in spite of him and Murray being dog shit :hearty-laugh:

AFC West might just have 3 PLAYOFF teams....Chargers and KC looks like locks but Denver might just get that last playoff spot to

Jets gonna run the AFC East for the next 10 YRS...Brady has 2 yrs left tops! Jets Taking over in 2020! Maybe they can even compete with the pats next yr,but Darnold not ready this yr to bother Tom and belechick

I'm super excited man

The Jags almost went to the SB last year bro. I agree that Bortles largely sucks. It'll be competitive if Watson can stay healthy.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
None of you assholes cant move this shit, or signal me to move it ? Ole.lazy niggaz.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Alot of teams ALMOST MAKE THE SUPERBOWL THAB THRY DISSAPEAR.... Doesn't mean shit! Andrew luck took the colts to the AFC title game to,but nobody remembers that! Jets got to the AFC title game like 8 YRS ago to :hearty-laugh:

Just cuz u get to the title game doesn't mean ur ever gonna go back no matter how much talent u have! The jags are gonna take a step back this yr
There defense might not be as good as it was last yr

Even if it is like I said healthy Watson means Texans win division...were gonna see real soon! Watson gonna let the world know right away week one wen he lights up the shitty pats defense

He's gonna outduel Brady and have the better stats that day

Post Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There defense might not be as good as it was last yr

Well, you're wrong about that.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

All my predictions came true! BURROWZ I told u the jags dee would fall off this yr....It's really hard to sustain success in consecutive yrs don't let the pats fool u...Jags and eagles look horrible this yr! Knew Texans would win the division

Won't lie I was worried after Texans started 0 and 3 but there rolling now....Very frw NFL teams win 5 in a row these days! So far this yr only 3 teams have done it! Pats have won 4 in a row I think

But anyway it's been another great NFL season so far

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

All my predictions came true! BURROWZ I told u the jags dee would fall off this yr....It's really hard to sustain success in consecutive yrs don't let the pats fool u...Jags and eagles look horrible this yr! Knew Texans would win the division

Won't lie I was worried after Texans started 0 and 3 but there rolling now....Very frw NFL teams win 5 in a row these days! So far this yr only 3 teams have done it! Pats have won 4 in a row I think

But anyway it's been another great NFL season so far

No they didn't.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Jags-Rams SB

Jags lol. they might finish in last.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:32 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Who's this Moe guy?? This is laughable. Does he watch football at all??

Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:33 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Steelers winning the Super Bowl smdh. Not with that defense,NoMoney.

Board index » General Boxing Chat