Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
I just literally called the guy a fag 2 posts ago. but im the biased one in favor of Keef. dont get no better than that. :rofl: ....meanwhile the ones who basically turned Keefs penis into a vagina, and his wife into a husband, those are the unbias and trustworthy ones. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lol yea I’m with anis. I think most who scored for Porter just don’t like Keef. Including me when I originally said I thought Porter may have won back when the fight happened. In retrospect Keef won

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I was neutral on keef back then. I did pick Porter to beat him, but I picked Keef to beat Danny. All Ive ever wanted that running fuck to do is man up and fight Errol, and low and behold, we are into August 2018 and the shit still aint happen. So wasnt no hate behind my card...unless i have a fuckin Delorian with a flux capacitor in it.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermzhi u are clearly biast here dude! Ur Talking about dude being Thurman biggest supporter,but ur the ultimate Spence supporter here!! But yeah jermz u ain't biast at all right? :hearty-laugh: :kopfpatsch:

To be really honest I don't give a shit about any of these new guys....Ya all know Floyd was my dude from day one yrs ago wen we were all at the ESPN board! I don't really give a shit about Thurman,Spence,or any of these current fighters so my opinion is unbiased

So wat I say matters the most on this subject,cuz I'm not a supporter of any of these guys! Thurman Clearly​ beat porter and Danny that shit was easy work.... Clearly won 8 RDS in both those fights! He landed all the hard punches and he staggered Danny and Porter multiple times in these fights

I was there at the Barclays both times in Brooklyn so I would know....Danny never really landed anything that bothered Thurman! And neither did porter....

Spence and Thurman are the 2 best wws and a fight between them is 5050! Loma and Crawford are the 2 best FIGHTER s in the world,but would lose to these guys due to size

That's my unbiased opinion that's wat it is....Thurman is coming off a injury so fighting Spence anytime soon would be unwise
...How dudes calling Thurman pussy wen he clearly beat Danny and Porter?

Shit makes no sense....And don't forget jermz Spence was losing to Brook after 6 RDS! He was getting fucked up....Only reason Spence won was because GGG damaged Brooks eyes permanently
If Brook had fought Spence before ggg tapped his ass he would have beat Spence

That guy Spence who u worship so much,he's good but not wat u think he is

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Count on moe to come up with a page of some off topic shit. Yeah im spence biggest supporter. News flash. Spence didnt fight in that fight. So how the fuck am I gonna have an anti thurman bias in a fight against porter?? In fact since Ive always wanted Spence to kick Thurmans ass...that would put my bias on the other side if anything. For heavens sake man. Read the other posts, Think, then respond.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

I did read all the posts....I just don't like how dudes be bashing Thurman on here if I'm being quite honest! That nigga Spence gotta wait his turn man....Danny and keef came up the hard way

They had to fight all the tough guys and mandatories so I respect them....This dude Spence is Floyd and haymons guy! Yea he's great,but he got handed Everything...

Danny and keef did shit the tough way so God forbid if they both making Spence wait! Thurman Clearly beat everyone he's ever fought....I don't care if ya say he ran or watever the fuk that's irrelevant
All that matters is wins and he busted porter an dannys ass at the end of the day

And wen he's 100% and the day comes he'll probably beat Spence to...Outbox that ass cuz he has more dimensions to his game than Spence
Thurman will have one or 2 tune-ups coming off his injury

Than he'll fight Spence and give him a lesson....All that power Spence has won't connect Against Thurman....He's gonna expose Spence like Brook was doing and finish the job where Brook Couldn't

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:33 am 

Cash on hand:

i like thurman back then but porter won imo. he hurt thurman with a left hook and body work. if danny don't use a jab how he gonna stop the rough housing? he isnt as big as brook. his best bet is a lead or counter left hook

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
i like thurman back then but porter won imo. he hurt thurman with a left hook and body work. if danny don't use a jab how he gonna stop the rough housing? he isnt as big as brook. his best bet is a lead or counter left hook

But that left hook will be there for Danny, a lot.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:37 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think most people round here see this as close to 50/50 as I see no tests being offered.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:56 am 

Cash on hand:

i dont recall Keef being hurt. Porter was clearly staggered at least twice. Keef also rolled with alot of those wild punches from Porter on the ropes and landed alot of clean counters off the ropes as well. that action on the ropes is what probably confused you guys, thinking it was just all Porter. But ive always been known as a bias scorer of fights. never scored for a guy i disliked or scored against a guy i like. so disregard what I just said.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i dont recall Keef being hurt. Porter was clearly staggered at least twice. Keef also rolled with alot of those wild punches from Porter on the ropes and landed alot of clean counters off the ropes as well. that action on the ropes is what probably confused you guys, thinking it was just all Porter. But ive always been known as a bias scorer of fights. never scored for a guy i disliked or scored against a guy i like. so disregard what I just said.

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:40 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austin_3:16 wrote:

No problem. :cool:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:37 am 

Cash on hand:

As of now I think I got Porter. I just like him and his dads energy more than I like Angels and Danny’s. The Garcia’s seem to be all about money. I think his dad checked out after that incident with Keef where they banned him or whatever and that’s all he keeps talking about. Porter is already in great shape whereas Danny is still getting there. I just like the way they are attacking it more.

It’s a fight Danny should win. But Shawn’s preparation and will shall carry him to a points victory. As of now. Danny just not as hungry IMO

Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah Angel jus talks money, and hes put on weight since Danny been fed. Father and Son are both well fed and lazy. I just believe that Swift will get it up for this fight. But itll be a close one either way i think.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Garcia UD after dropping him

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Comparing some of their recent training videos . Porter looks like Clubber Lang and Danny looks like Rocky balboa , before the first fight

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Starting to think more and more Shawn fucks Danny up. Like maybe stoppage time

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hmmmmm

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Comparing some of their recent training videos . Porter looks like Clubber Lang and Danny looks like Rocky balboa , before the first fight

stop man. Porter im sure looked like Clubber in his training for Diaz, Thurman, and Brook as well.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Perhaps. But this time I think a lil more. I know for sure Danny looked more prepared for Keith at this point then he does for Porter right now.

Maybe closer to the fight I will change but as of now Porter taking this fight

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm rooting hard for Porter, and he's got a decent chance of grinding his way to victory in an unfathomably ugly fight, but that style also leaves him really open to literally run into a Danny counter shot, which is what I'm predicting will happen. Danny either sleeps him with a counter left, or puts him down, and gets a TKO after Porter gets up. Danny will probably look like dogshit too, but he's got the difference maker.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Danny will land plenty of counter punches. But he is not a big puncher. Porter will eat them shits up. His power may get porters attention and keep him honest for a decision win if he is on point, but i think Porter will grind that shit out.

Im hoping danny can sleep him but i dont see it right now

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Danny will land plenty of counter punches. But he is not a big puncher.

This is true, but he's a bigger puncher than Broner and Julio Diaz, and Porter's forward momentum helps any good counter puncher.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This fight really comes down to Porters chin.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:25 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Danny aint knocking Porter out, but he'll time him enough to win a razor close split decision, and Shit Show Shawn will complain about low blows ignoring all the dirt he tried to pull off.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat