Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:50 am 

Cash on hand:

He definitely beats porter and Danny swift...Porter he would just easily counter all night and outbox! Danny g has always been pretty frail...So he wouldn't have the size and power advantage that Spence and thurman would enjoy Against mikey

I could see Mikey being competitive with Thurman and Spence but he probably loses...He's not that much more skilled than them technique wise for it to offset the size and power disadvantage! Now Crawford would be really interesting

Cuz Crawford was hurt by gamboa let's not forget that...I think Mikey would have a better chance at beating Crawford than he would of beating Spence and Thurman just cuz Crawford is more of Mikey's size

But I think Mikey is crazy enough to actually fight Spence next cuz he doesn't mind the loss...He just wants to fight the very best and I love him for that! I've always been a huge fan of his and I think he's the most skilled technician Mexican since Marquez and oscar

Do u guys agree with my opinions or do u think I'm crazy??

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
i think Mikey can move to 147 and beat all the 2nd tier WWs. Depending on how he looks physically, he could maybe give Danny and porter some issues. Idk really until i see him at 147.

Board index » General Boxing Chat