Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post subject: Errol The Truth
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:16 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Since the fight is coming. Imma revisit and big up who I rep. I don't get how some of yall hate so much. Dude jus wanna fight the best at a division where nobody wanna fight. He been wantin to fight Keef, Swift, and Showtime for years. Dude jus said this week that Crawfish been out talkin about Errol got flaws, Errol say come exploit them then.

His fighting style is pleasing. He tryna break a man down and make him quit, and he been successful with it. So what is it? Is it because he's mayweather annointed? Is it because he from Texas? Is it because he jamaican descent? Is it because you need a stone to throw at old Jermz? Like what's it gonna take?

Broke eye Brook want another fight, Spence say get a belt and Ill step on you again, but Spence is somehow a dude that dont wanna rematch son because he worried. Lol.

Lookin forward to him crippling a mandatory. We seen recently that sometimes a mandatory aint a joke...no matter the age. I see a fighter that loves to fight, is devoted, and wanna run thru everybody. Where the fuck is the love?

Post subject: Re: Errol The Truth
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
People always gotta bitch about something.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:51 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
its because of nonsense like this thread. :kopfpatsch:

his fight isnt even this weekend. a solid double header on Showtime plus TC-Horn is literally just a few days away. But you wanna take this time to type his bio like we dont already know everything you just said about him. Plus he's a bit racist.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:35 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We already know about your hating ass.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I love the way Errol destroy's dudes to the body. I really like him. I just think that he's in no-man's land at 147. There's nothing there for him anymore. I mean, I wanted to see him fight Thurman, but, it's clear to me that Thurman doesn't really want that fight.

So, to me, there's nothing left for him. It is a dead div. I would like to see him move up to 154 and smash Hurd, because I don't think Hurd is very good--he's just big as fuck.

I'm also not a Munguia believer. Dude has fought absolutely no one and he's wild as fuck. He just goes in there and throws telegraphed bolo shots.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Good points. It's a sad truth that 147 are slow playing, and it seems like they are waiting for Spence to have weight problems and leave. I saw a video of him in camp....and its clear just by his face that hes working hard to drop weight. He says he can do it though. But he clearly doesn't want to move up being linked to the Charlos. 154 puts him and his sparring partner and trainer mate on a collision course. And then little Charlo doesnt wanna move up because of Big Charlo. So Spence has to stay down and give those fights time to occur.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There are fights for him at 147, there is talent there, a lot actually. But they just won't fight each other.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austin_3:16 wrote:

his fight isnt even this weekend. a solid double header on Showtime plus TC-Horn is literally just a few days away. But you wanna take this time to type his bio like we dont already know everything you just said about him. Plus he's a bit racist.

Exactly lol it’s because of this thread and shit like it. All the premature praise. People acting like he got those W’s already, just cause he called them out. His best win is still a battered Brook who drained himself. After that what, Peterson or Chris , two small guys.

I don’t dislike him, but I feel he’s a bit smug and believes his own hype. You wanna give guys credit for calling out people, wel jacobs very publicly called out your boy charlo, I don’t see you praising him.

Crawford clearly wants that action...Danny said after Porter he available, Keith will eventually find his balls, still work to be done at 147 or he can move up. Oh yea, he never rep that Jamaican shit either lol

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Muthafuckin hater number 2. Like you aint back a fighter as accomplished as Sweet Errol, less so even.

Oh he reppin JA, he got family out here...and he come here when he not training, he told Brook he like UK because there are a lot of Jamaicans there. Hatin' know nuthin muthafucka. Lol. Errol and Spence are both distinctly used in jamaica. He reppin, whether he waiving a flag or not.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

so basically if you not slurping on Spencer you a hater. Lets all sing his praises and worship his ground on this Errol the Truth thread on a big boxing week that has zero to do with him. Lets all do that. Lets do it.

:finger:

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lol all I said was he don’t rep that shit. I’m familiar with the names. But only the most dick ridingest fans would know some of these obscure details you know.

What’s his favorite color and food while we’re at it?!

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Icecold323 wrote:
Lol all I said was he don’t rep that shit. I’m familiar with the names. But only the most dick ridingest fans would know some of these obscure details you know.

Oh for real? Lol but you make a statement not knowing shit calling it fact, and because i know better im a dick rider. Shut the fuck up hater #2.

And hater #1, ive said all that's needed to you. Talkin about slurpin, when you demand spence slurp loma....after fully calling him the current best in the world, and then call him a racist when the mother of his child is white...behind him not putting on kneepads. Fuck outta here :lol:

While you complain about not talking about Bud, well.why the fuck arent you? Why you aint make a thread then??

Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There are fights for him at 147, there is talent there, a lot actually. But they just won't fight each other.

No there isn't.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austin_3:16 wrote:

Exactly lol it’s because of this thread and shit like it. All the premature praise. People acting like he got those W’s already, just cause he called them out. His best win is still a battered Brook who drained himself. After that what, Peterson or Chris , two small guys.

I don’t dislike him, but I feel he’s a bit smug and believes his own hype. You wanna give guys credit for calling out people, wel jacobs very publicly called out your boy charlo, I don’t see you praising him.

Crawford clearly wants that action...Danny said after Porter he available, Keith will eventually find his balls, still work to be done at 147 or he can move up. Oh yea, he never rep that Jamaican shit either lol

Spence would fucking destroy Crawford.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Your a dickrider for this thread when we have a couple of solid fights this weekend. This shit wasn’t necessary you fuckin groupie :lol: :lol: Pleading with us, “why don’t you guys like him tooooo, waaaah” lol

I think Spence is very solid and a beast. I just don’t like all the boogeyman and crowning he has been getting. Even thisnither dumbass statement “Spence would fuckin destroy Crawford” shit is silly

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:44 am 

Cash on hand:

yup, definitely an uncomfortable level of groupiness going on, along with the cringeworthy attitude of "you a hater if you aint on ya knees with us" as well.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

“Spence would fuckin destroy Crawford” shit is silly

Crawford would be running from Spence all night long.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

yup, definitely an uncomfortable level of groupiness going on, along with the cringeworthy attitude of "you a hater if you aint on ya knees with us" as well.

Yup. I am just the show me type. Gotta show me before I crown somebody. He did the dam thing in England against a brook, but we know the circumstances. I favor him against everybody at 147 except Thurman and Crawford. I call those pick em fights. He’s stronger than Crawford. But Crawford is supremely confident , highly skilled and can do more than Spence. Thurman has those legs and will be on his bike , throwing sharp counters and has been beaten better comp. also is a natural welter. Spence got more work to do.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And enter the excuses. Everyone at 147 has work to do! You illustrated why I call you hater #2 and not one, because you come with that ...we know the circumstances garbage...putting less respek on errols name for the brook win, because apparently elite fighters are cooked and broken after 1 5 round stoppage loss where their corners rescue them long before they are overwhelmingly damaged.

Errol aint break the same eye, he broke the other. You better than hater #1 though....who doesnt have the luxury of your excuse...because he actually picked brook to win that fight and you didnt.

For now, the signs on him are abundantly clear. People aint raring him on hype. Professionals and experts across the board saying hes the best there with Keef having vaginal problems, but to yall its just hype train riding :eusa_snooty: I like to pick fighters ahead of time when I see it ahead of time, so do yall i dont know why you front like yalll dont. Yall jus slept on errol...maybe because your reppin DSG and number 2s reppin on Sometimes. In the end yall gonna pray for crawford to do the dirty work that them two either cant, or wont.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Spencer nuthugger.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Porter and sometimes bitchassness just fueled this boogeyman nonsense. The brook win was very good, but facts are facts, Brook was a broken man going into that fight. Ass beat by the biggest puncher in the sport arguably, and drained. But brook is dumb brave and wanted to show he wasn’t no ducker. But Spence won’t even give him a rematch , even at a catch weight or anything, would rather fight a couple overmatched opponents back to back

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:33 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

How many dudes has Danny not rematched. :eusa_snooty: but you gonna reduce Errol for not rematching a dude who he made quit?? Who he put on the surgeons table????? How you sound??

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The argument that Brook should be given a rematch is laughable at best

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:38 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Quite laughable.

Like the man said, get a belt at 154, and ill come up and step on you. Shit aint unreasonable. Spence dont owe Brook anything. Spence was his mandatory and the biggest fight available for Brook. Brook wasnt getting the other wws, and he wasnt gonna fight any jrmws.

Board index » General Boxing Chat