Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Great action last night. Nietes knocked some s.o.b. out, McWilliams arroyo took it to Cuadras like a boss right from round one and unleashed some of that hurricane Maria pain on his ass. Happy for him, great win.

And the Maine event was solid too, sir srvingaisai got another close win in a good main event . If you guys missed try and catch it

Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Great action last night. Nietes knocked some s.o.b. out, McWilliams arroyo took it to Cuadras like a boss right from round one and unleashed some of that hurricane Maria pain on his ass. Happy for him, great win.

And the Maine event was solid too, sir srvingaisai got another close win in a good main event . If you guys missed try and catch it

Agreed, good card. Cuadras looks like those wars have taken its toll, but give Arroyo credit. And this Thai mofo is rugged. Walked through everything Estrada threw and just kept landing that 1-2.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:53 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
yea that was a really good card. the Thai bad ass might be HBOs biggest fighter after Canelo and GGG. :shock:

they need to run that back, the main event. Or maybe Arroyo fights the Thai next. Not sure he can handle the Thai heat but he deserves a try after beating Cuadras nasty backne having ass.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea that was a really good card. the Thai bad ass might be HBOs biggest fighter after Canelo and GGG. :shock:

they need to run that back, the main event. Or maybe Arroyo fights the Thai next. Not sure he can handle the Thai heat but he deserves a try after beating Cuadras nasty backne having ass.

I would prefer to see the Thai guy fight someone else. The fight was close, but not close enough to warrant a rematch, and there was nothing to show that Estrada could do anything different a 2nd time around. He simply can't keep the Thai fighter off of him with his shots, and that will not change. Give Arroyo a shot, get a catchweight with Inoue, something like that. But I like these Superfly cards.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:07 am 

Cash on hand:

not sure about catchweight when these guys are seperated by 3 lbs by division. And i do think it was close enough to warrant a rematch, certainly exciting enough. i had it 7-5 but with Estrada winning the 12th so it wasnt razor thin but still. But Arroyo does deserve it and if there are other big fights im good with that too.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

not sure about catchweight when these guys are seperated by 3 lbs by division. And i do think it was close enough to warrant a rematch, certainly exciting enough. i had it 7-5 but with Estrada winning the 12th so it wasnt razor thin but still. But Arroyo does deserve it and if there are other big fights im good with that too.

Aye, I hear you. But for me, a 2nd fight would go just as the 1st would, so I would rather see something different, for the sake of seeing something different.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:12 am 

Cash on hand:

yea its probably the same fight, or Estrada gets more aggressive and gets stopped. im just a sucker for rematches on great fights and that was a great fight. Especially the 12th where it was Estrada putting it on the Thai.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea its probably the same fight, or Estrada gets more aggressive and gets stopped. im just a sucker for rematches on great fights and that was a great fight. Especially the 12th where it was Estrada putting it on the Thai.

Will give you that, the 12th was his best, but the Thai guy was also in coast mode I think. but fuck it, as long as these fights are good, I don't care who fights who. This is the only thing HBO has outside of GGG and Canelo, so it better ride them.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

HBO is just operating so gay now. Got rid of Merchant cause he ain’t no pussy ass yes man, gave crooked ass Lampley a show for his propaganda. Kind of glad their next superhero Chocokatito was taken out and we got these lil round robins going.

Straight foreign affair on hBO, but wit cards like these I’ll be happy.

Arroyo and the thai would be good, arroyo more polished than guys like Estrada, And with only 20 fights where it seems like everyone is a war with these little guys, maybe his freshness will beneficial against Thai terminator

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

HBO is just operating so gay now. Got rid of Merchant cause he ain’t no pussy ass yes man, gave crooked ass Lampley a show for his propaganda. Kind of glad their next superhero Chocokatito was taken out and we got these lil round robins going.

Straight foreign affair on hBO, but wit cards like these I’ll be happy.

Arroyo and the thai would be good, arroyo more polished than guys like Estrada, And with only 20 fights where it seems like everyone is a war with these little guys,maybe his freshness will beneficial against Thai terminator

I;m down for it.

Board index » General Boxing Chat