Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
So, what if Danny's next fight aint Keef or Porter, or Spence, but some Devon Alexanger bullshit?

I'm not even gonna get on it. Because I trust that Danny has a sense of urgency...and knows hat he needs to take on a real fight.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Ok. Well, time will tell...but I got no faith in Danny.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:27 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Spence OCampo going to a purse bid. Ocampo and them probably tryna price themselves out of a beat down.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:43 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Spence OCampo going to a purse bid. Ocampo and them probably tryna price themselves out of a beat down.

If you are gonna take an ass whooping, why not get paid the most you can for it.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:50 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If you are gonna take an ass whooping, why not get paid the most you can for it.

Yeah seriously eh? Poor guy. The other guy who was the co-mandatory for the belt has mysteriously disappeared as well.

But even with the purse bid they arent gonna be able to net more than like 10-15%. They might be hoping that Errol and them dont want the fight.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:01 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland

Yeah seriously eh? Poor guy. The other guy who was the co-mandatory for the belt has mysteriously disappeared as well.

But even with the purse bid they arent gonna be able to net more than like 10-15%. They might be hoping that Errol and them dont want the fight.

well if thats what they are hoping for they are in for a rude awakening. Spencer lives for these type of fights.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

well if thats what they are hoping for they are in for a rude awakening. Spencer lives for these type of fights.

Yeah, when I Keithsometimes gonna sign up to do something more than talk?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah, when I Keithsometimes gonna sign up to do something more than talk?

2019 :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bet this fool dont fight more than once this year....and I bet you his comeback fight bombs in TV ratings. Corny sometimish muthafucka.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bet this fool dont fight more than once this year....and I bet you his comeback fight bombs in TV ratings. Corny sometimish muthafucka.

Well I already got that 6 month test with Anis about him not fighting Porter in the fall. Him not fighting anyone in the fall is still a win for me, LOL.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well I already got that 6 month test with Anis about him not fighting Porter in the fall. Him not fighting anyone in the fall is still a win for me, LOL.

Lmfao. No times Thurman.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well Devon Alexander.l called out danny, according to your guys logic Danny must fight him or he’s a ducker right? Lol

Whoever Al tell Danny to fight, that’s who it will be. Team Garcia ain’t never ducked nobody.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well Devon Alexander.l called out danny, according to your guys logic Danny must fight him or he’s a ducker right? Lol

Whoever Al tell Danny to fight, that’s who it will be. Team Garcia ain’t never ducked nobody.

Nah, they just fight the Rod Salkas and Bam Bams of the world.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Rod Salka coming off Mathysse and Herrera, Bam Bam former champ off of Thurman, and you mad at that?! :eusa_think: :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Rod Salka coming off Mathysse and Herrera, Bam Bam former champ off of Thurman, and you mad at that?! :eusa_think: :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :kopfpatsch:

No, theres gonna be no BAM BAM off of Thurman. BAM BAM off of a extended and unnecessary layoff. Fuck outta here. There will be no revisionist history.

Sometimes Thurman's injury was his excuse....what was Sometimes Garcia's excuse?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:42 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Deal done, Spence Ocampo in June.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

When did Herrera get promoted to world beater status?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:11 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

E907777 wrote:

Lol. When Danny struggles against guys, it means they are better than advertised, it doesnt mean that he's not as good as advertised :roll: . Struggled with Lamont (Spence killed him), struggled with Herrera (who has lost 3 times since to lesser fighters, struggled with Holt (got knocked out by Lamont), I could go as far as to say he struggled against Khan before he landed a lucky punch, lol but all of Khans fights seem to go that way.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

E907777 wrote:

Lol. When Danny struggles against guys, it means they are better than advertised, it doesnt mean that he's not as good as advertised :roll: . Struggled with Lamont (Spence killed him), struggled with Herrera (who has lost 3 times since to lesser fighters, struggled with Holt (got knocked out by Lamont), I could go as far as to say he struggled against Khan before he landed a lucky punch, lol but all of Khans fights seem to go that way.

:thumbup:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland

in the dead of summer, it would only take a truly pathetic no life having person to actually make time to watch this garbage.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

First of all, I was at the Holt fight and Danny did not struggle it’s Holt, GTfOH, secondly I made this point already about Danny, can’t say they ain’t shit, it’s just how he gets down, and like i said maybe he ain’t elite, but he dam sure is underrated and under appreciated. He was a champ 6 straight years, Porter was a champ for like 6 mins. Thurman just now got two belts, Danny did that shit 6 years ago.

Herrera ain’t no world beater, but he ain’t no bum, he beat Ruslan and many said he beatbox benavides, he beat Lundy and people thought he beat Danny, so he ain’t no scrub, and not a guy you ideally fight off a layoff or for a soft touch.

And Jermz WTF, “unnecessary layoff “ lol who the fuck are you to tell another man when to fight lol that shit is gay he earned that he been a champ, something these guys just now doing. Errol smashed Peterson? Ok so did Mathysse, quicker and more devastating than Errol, and how did that work out? Danny beat that ass. And that don’t mean Mathysse better than Errol does it?

So you guys argue off emotion, like 50 said y’all so emotional lol I come with the facts, you can’t argue that

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

First of all, I was at the Holt fight and Danny did not struggle it’s Holt, GTfOH, secondly I made this point already about Danny, can’t say they ain’t shit, it’s just how he gets down, and like i said maybe he ain’t elite, but he dam sure is underrated and under appreciated. He was a champ 6 straight years, Porter was a champ for like 6 mins. Thurman just now got two belts, Danny did that shit 6 years ago.

Herrera ain’t no world beater, but he ain’t no bum, he beat Ruslan and many said he beatbox benavides, he beat Lundy and people thought he beat Danny, so he ain’t no scrub, and not a guy you ideally fight off a layoff or for a soft touch.

And Jermz WTF, “unnecessary layoff “ lol who the fuck are you to tell another man when to fight lol that shit is gay he earned that he been a champ, something these guys just now doing. Errol smashed Peterson? Ok so did Mathysse, quicker and more devastating than Errol, and how did that work out? Danny beat that ass. And that don’t mean Mathysse better than Errol does it?

So you guys argue off emotion, like 50 said y’all so emotional lol I come with the facts, you can’t argue that

You was probably the same fucker saying Ruslans a bum because he lost to Hererra, but danny beats him and now he aint no bum. :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

in the dead of summer, it would only take a truly pathetic no life having person to actually make time to watch this garbage.

Bitterness. So bitter that you reach to call it the dead of summer when the fight is actually at the end of Spring.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Entire post written with emotion leaking from his pores. lol.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Entire post written with emotion leaking from his pores. lol.

:sissy:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat