Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post subject: Floyd coming to MMA
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Conor rematch must be brewing, or maybe Ronda :lol: :lol: but he put Social media on notice today with a post of him barefoot in an octagon saying 2018, what are the odds and blah blah blah. Pretty much what Dana was alluding too a few months back. I think some type of modified mma match is in the works. Maybe a striking only mma match or some shit ......we shall see

Post subject: Re: Floyd coming to MMA
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Conor rematch must be brewing, or maybe Ronda :lol: :lol: but he put Social media on notice today with a post of him barefoot in an octagon saying 2018, what are the odds and blah blah blah. Pretty much what Dana was alluding too a few months back. I think some type of modified mma match is in the works. Maybe a striking only mma match or some shit ......we shall see

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Never in a million years. Floyd just loves being talked about.

Nick Foles, superbowl MVP!

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:24 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Floyd hates boredom. He dont know what the fuck to do with himself. All the women, all the cars, all the money, all the play things. Now that he aint boxing, he dont know what the fuck to do with himself.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Here we go again :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: people said MayPac would never happen, then they said May Macgregory would never happen, when will you fucks learn, Floyd is bout that check. Watch. But I bet he modify or manipulate the rules a bit and strictly enforce them. Striking only MMA match coming our way. I bet May likes the idea of him punching somebody with 4 ouncers on

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:31 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I aint say he not gonna do it. I said he's bored.

If there is that much interest, and Ellerbe and Al can tally up and promise FLoyd 9 figures, he'll definitely do it. He an independent contractor, a mercenary, a hit man lol. "How much do it pay?" :pimp:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:32 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Floyd hates boredom. He dont know what the fuck to do with himself. All the women, all the cars, all the money, all the play things. Now that he aint boxing, he dont know what the fuck to do with himself.

exactly. dude is a bored attention whore. he should just keep building his promotional company and spend time with his kids.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:36 am 

Cash on hand:

We said Floyd Connor was never gonna happen because we thought Connor wasn't going to allow himself to get fucked up on the other side, I for one was wrong, he got that money and took the concussion like a man.

Floyd is also about money, but he's also about never losing, he ain't crossing over to take that L.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:38 am 

Cash on hand:

We said Floyd Connor was never gonna happen because we thought Connor wasn't going to allow himself to get fucked up on the other side, I for one was wrong, he got that money and took the concussion like a man.

Floyd is also about money, but he's also about never losing, he ain't crossing over to take that L.

exactly. Conor and Floyd are built different. but we are talking about it so Floyd wins. Fuck you, Ice.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Austin for one said MayPac and MayMac wouldn’t happen, troof and I believe E90 as well, you would think you guys are tired of being wrong by now :lol: it’s happening. Dana fucked up by leaking it out. Floyd will manipulate the rules, and it will happen. It won’t tarnish his boxing record, and he can make another $200 or $300 million dollars. It’s a fuckin win win

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:58 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It would be interesting to see what rules pop up, or if its the usual rules...and if McGregory decides to just goes the easy route and drag Floyd to the ground, or just kicks at his legs. If you remove takedowns and leg kicks, I am not 100% sure that Conor can beat Floyd in a fight.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:00 am 

Cash on hand:

It would be interesting to see what rules pop up, or if its the usual rules...and if McGregory decides to just goes the easy route and drag Floyd to the ground, or just kicks at his legs. If you remove takedowns and leg kicks, I am not 100% sure that Conor can beat Floyd in a fight.

the fuck they gonna fight in a cage but remove two thirds of what makes it a cage fight?? People wont buy that shit.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:01 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

the fuck they gonna fight in a cage but remove two thirds of what makes it a cage fight?? People wont buy that shit.

I'm going to give you 5 minutes to rethink who the fuck is participating in this match....and the HATE that people have for him.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:05 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm going to give you 5 minutes to rethink who the fuck is participating in this match....and the HATE that people have for him.

if you sell people on the idea that Floyd is going to MMA to get killed, but then its still pretty much just a boxing match, you are spittng shitting and vomitting on the public's face.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I am willing to put a BHO retirement clause in any test about Floyd getting in the octagon. That's how much I know this shit aint happening.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:09 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

if you sell people on the idea that Floyd is going to MMA to get killed, but then its still pretty much just a boxing match, you are spittng shitting and vomitting on the public's face.

This is the public man, you know they will buy it...just for one more chance to see this muthafucka fall. What you're telling me is that a dude with a gambling addiction, who has last everything he has, but has a bit of money left, WONT go back to the table one last time in the hopes of getting that unlikely jackpot. You dont think that, you know better.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

if you're saying Floyd is gonna have a boxing match in an MMA cage, I'll buy it as possible. but that wasnt the original premise.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:14 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

if you're saying Floyd is gonna have a boxing match in an MMA cage, I'll buy it as possible. but that wasnt the original premise.

The original premise is, these muthafuckas hate him so much, they'll buy any chance to see him fall. And what completely defeats your argument is that, Conor will sell the shut out of it regardless of the rules, because Conor wants money more than Floyd does....because he has much less of it.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

I think this shit has already been planned. Floyd mentioned a few times in the building of the first fight that he will get in an octagon, he even said he will rematch him in a cage. What he never said is that it will be a full blown mma match. I think he allows kicks, cause if you can’t hit Floyd with a punch, Floyd got the reflexes to probably avoid kicks as well, though they are a different beast altogether. And leg kicks shit, it don’t take long to learn to check a fuckin leg kick. He probably already been training. I think this shit may be happening

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think this shit has already been planned. Floyd mentioned a few times in the building of the first fight that he will get in an octagon, he even said he will rematch him in a cage. What he never said is that it will be a full blown mma match. I think he allows kicks, cause if you can’t hit Floyd with a punch, Floyd got the reflexes to probably avoid kicks as well, though they are a different beast altogether. And leg kicks shit, it don’t take long to learn to check a fuckin leg kick. He probably already been training. I think this shit may be happening

Naw dude, Floyd is fucked if leg kicks or sweeps are involved. Any kick above the waist though, ya I agree, Floyd might be able to handle with his reflexes.

But I think the idea is just stupid man. Floyd going into another mans sport at 40 with fading reflexes and being smaller?? Floyd being able to hit harder and more accurately, vastly superior speed and reflexes, and having the superior battery are good qualities, but I dont know man.

But hey, ours is to only marvel at how TBE gets paid! AGAIN!

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nothing stupid about making $300 million dollars :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Conor won’t fight a disciplined leg kicking match for 5 rounds, if they are even allowed. He will try to stun on Floyd and really embarrass or pummel him, and get reckless

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nothing stupid about making $300 million dollars :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Conor won’t fight a disciplined leg kicking match for 5 rounds, if they are even allowed. He will try to stun on Floyd and really embarrass or pummel him, and get reckless

Word is Floyd barely trained for the fight. If he's gonna go into the octagon, I would hope that he goes all out and comes in to kill the guy. Then again, he might be gettin paid to lose :lol: :lol: 0-1 in the Octagon??? And then brandishing a cheque?? TBE!!!

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Floyd will last as long as Conor wants him to last if kicking is allowed. Conor takes him out as soon as he can. Fight wont go into the 2nd. But Floyd aint going anywhere near a cage, unless its to post useless videos.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Not....happening...ever...

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If you believe in the concept of the master criminal who leaves clues on purpose because deep down they want the entire spectacle including being caught.....then its possible Floyd would do this. After years of never losing, he might be willing to take a loss, only its not even a real loss...because its in MMA.

So ya, I'm not with you guys at all. Floyd would do this. I mean consider what you're trying to say, that Floyd wont fight a one round match for 100s of millions of dollars....when the loss wont go on his professional record??? REALLY????

I want some of what yall are smokin.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Floyd is doing what he usually does. He's out gauging interest and creating buzz.

Board index » General Boxing Chat