Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:47 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
The truth got one name on his resume, one :lol: :kopfpatsch: he fighting Danny’s like 6th or 7th best win

A name better than any on Danny's resume, and with all that's missing, Danny is running from Errol and Shit Show like Harrison Ford was running from Tommy Lee Jones!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brook ain’t better than Khan or Mathysse or Judah or Morales or Peterson or I could keep going. Hell brooks only claim to fame is Porter and getting his eye socket broke, something Danny also done to somebody before Spence.

Actually, yes, he is. You just said he's not better than Zab Judah, an extremely old Morales, and Peterson who you called leftovers for Errol when Danny squeaked by him. Brook is better than any individual win on Garcias resume. And more telling, Danny never made any kind of move towards Brook at WW, not a peep. So if Brook is not as good as guys Danny has on his resume, the well known cherry picker would have been all over that, on his hind legs, reaching as high as he could to pick that cherry. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
The truth got one name on his resume, one :lol: :kopfpatsch: he fighting Danny’s like 6th or 7th best win

A name better than any on Danny's resume, and with all that's missing, Danny is running from Errol and Shit Show like Harrison Ford was running from Tommy Lee Jones!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brook ain’t better than Khan or Mathysse or Judah or Morales or Peterson or I could keep going. Hell brooks only claim to fame is Porter and getting his eye socket broke, something Danny also done to somebody before Spence.

Actually, yes, he is. You just said he's not better than Zab Judah, an extremely old Morales, and Peterson who you called leftovers for Errol when Danny squeaked by him. Brook is better than any individual win on Garcias resume. And more telling, Danny never made any kind of move towards Brook at WW, not a peep. So if Brook is not as good as guys Danny has on his resume, the well known cherry picker would have been all over that, on his hind legs, reaching as high as he could to pick that cherry. :lol:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:02 am 

Cash on hand:

No the fuck he is not. When Danny beat Mathysse, Danny was the underdog and Mathysse was supposed to kill him. Mathysse was at his very best and just crushed Peterson and was being hyped. That win is clearly better than Brook. Khan was at his very best, talks of Mayweather-Khan were circulating. That win is better than Brook.

The other guys I mentioned have much deeper resumes and experience than brook. Brook just got his shit pushed in before Errol got to him and Errol was the favorite in that fight anyway, try again :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Danny turning down title fight after title fight to fight Brandon Rios is the very definition of being a bitch.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:41 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont care who the underdog was, i was actually of the few that said Danny would beat him easily, so miss me with that bullshit.

Khan is always 'at his best' when he gets knocked out, and Danny wasnt the first to that party. Lamont is a dog, but no version of lamont beats Brook. The cherry picker would have picked that cherry, if it were otherwise. But he aint had the bottle to go into a mans hometown overseas and put him away.

Fuck Danny, we dont believe you!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

I’ll take Lamont Khan or Mathysse over Brook any day. Those guys actually have notable wins. Name a quality win for Brook other than Porter, go ahead I’ll wait........

Danny already did what’s Spence wants to do, clean out a division. Danny already did what Spence wants to do, move up in weight and be a champion.

Spencer fighting Danny’s leftovers. Spencer got more work to do and Danny is more accomplished than him Thurman or Porter so how can he be pinklisted?? I recommend this ridiculous proposal be dismissed, on the grounds that Danny is fighting yet another champion in his comeback fight, when Porter fought some coke runner from peru, and Thurman and Spence have both fought a 42 year old janitor. Even Danny never fought a 40 year old

Spence feasted on chump white boys up until brook man shit is laughable lmao. Phil Lo Greco??!! Erik Van Hardeen?? Chris Algiers?? He’s a dam chef now :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I’ll take Lamont Khan or Mathysse over Brook any day. Those guys actually have notable wins. Name a quality win for Brook other than Porter, go ahead I’ll wait........

Danny already did what’s Spence wants to do, clean out a division. Danny already did what Spence wants to do, move up in weight and be a champion.

Spencer fighting Danny’s leftovers. Spencer got more work to do and Danny is more accomplished than him Thurman or Porter so how can he be pinklisted?? I recommend this ridiculous proposal be dismissed, on the grounds that Danny is fighting yet another champion in his comeback fight, when Porter fought some coke runner from peru, and Thurman and Spence have both fought a 42 year old janitor. Even Danny never fought a 40 year old

Spence feasted on chump white boys up until brook man shit is laughable lmao. Phil Lo Greco??!! Erik Van Hardeen?? Chris Algiers?? He’s a dam chef now:lol: :lol:

Then why danny running like a bitch??? :eusa_think:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Spence feasted on chump white boys up until brook man shit is laughable lmao. Phil Lo Greco??!! Erik Van Hardeen?? Chris Algiers?? He’s a dam chef now:lol: :lol:

Then why danny running like a bitch??? :eusa_think:

Ask him again! lol Its laughable that he's still trying to drag Spence into this when Spence is the only guy in the division trying to make fights, while Danny is doing everything possible not to fight people. Ice defending the indefensible. Which pussy is he gonna stand up for next?

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Oh he ran from Spencer?? When exactly where they supposed to fight??

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh he ran from Spencer?? When exactly where they supposed to fight??

Spence been calling danny out for months!!! :finger:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Oh so calling out means an actual fight proposition has been made? :kopfpatsch: :eusa_think: :roll: oh ok lmao. They have the same manager. He can call Al if he really wants it.

Y’all getting owned in this thread as usual when it comes to this.

Danny already unified , moved up in weight, things Porter or Spence or Thurman have not, Danny fought more champs, and is fighting another former champ in his comeback fight. You can not argue this. Spencer fighting somebody Danny already beat. And nobody can name a notable win for Brook outside of Porter. Women lie, men lie, FACTS don’t.

Holla at me when y’all got some facts

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Cut the garbage Ice. First it was you whining about Danny coming off of a loss. And now what, Errol didnt really want to give Danny the title fight?? :kopfpatsch:

Danny was on a good path once upon a time. Then he decided to donne a skirt and act like a bitch. And he aint done any man caliber shit since.

Board index » General Boxing Chat