Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
As we get ready to close out 2017, 2018 has the potential to be an outstanding year for the sport. Realisticly we should be looking at

GGg-Canelo 2.
Wilder-Joshua
Spence-Thurman

Some of these matches got the board split already. What other realistic fights do you want to see next year?

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Easter-Garcia: Not only have I really warmed on it, I'm picking Easter, who want the test?

Garcia-Porter: Overdue. Garcia said Porter is Tailor made, neither has a dance partner.

Jacobs-Charlo: Both guys might not wanna jeopardize their status, but it makes sense.

Charlo-Hurd: Both guys say they want it, no reason not to.

Stevenson-Jack-Kovalev: Any combo. With Ward gone, gotta figure shit out.

Eubank-Groves: Should be a burner!!

Bradley-Crawford: Is timothy still a fighter or what? Crawford is going to get rid of Horn, easily. I'd love to see this here.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And I want boxing and promoters it force these networks to give women's boxing some more burn...its long over due.

And I want them to start with phyne ass Cecilia Braekhus. I'd have some nasty things in store for that woman!

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Easter-Garcia: Not only have I really warmed on it, I'm picking Easter, who want the test?

Garcia-Porter: Overdue. Garcia said Porter is Tailor made, neither has a dance partner.

Jacobs-Charlo: Both guys might not wanna jeopardize their status, but it makes sense.

Charlo-Hurd: Both guys say they want it, no reason not to.

Stevenson-Jack-Kovalev: Any combo. With Ward gone, gotta figure shit out.

Eubank-Groves: Should be a burner!!

Bradley-Crawford: Is timothy still a fighter or what? Crawford is going to get rid of Horn, easily. I'd love to see this here.

I think Bradley officially retired. Garcia-Porter is an excellent call, but Garcia is a bitch, and porter says he's waiting on Thurman. Stevenson-Jack is also another good call. Kova is a bitch, I know all I need to know about him.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
I wanna see Andrade and Lara fight a Charlo. And i wanna see Golovkin-Jacobs 2 after Golovkin knocks Alvarez out in the rematch, and Jacobs beats Lemeieux or Saunders. Mikey vs Loma.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I wanna see Andrade and Lara fight a Charlo. And i wanna see Golovkin-Jacobs 2 after Golovkin knocks Alvarez out in the rematch, and Jacobs beats Lemeieux or Saunders. Mikey vs Loma.

I can fucks with this. Jacobs deserves that rematch, or a shot against Canelo should he beat GGG. Fuck Lara, I got no interest in seeing him fight anyone.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont wanna see Lara either. You give his ass a chance and then he makes you wish that he was instead on a big ass track running between an Ethiopian and a Kenyan.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont wanna see Lara either. You give his ass a chance and then he makes you wish that he was instead on a big ass track running between an Ethiopian and a Kenyan.

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lara with the right opponent would be nice. Like a GGG. Somebody to force the action.

I want DSG-Crawford

Khan-Joshua for the rights to his wife. With the right trainer, and using his speed im sure Khan thinks he has a chance.

Cotto-Margo 3

Rigo-Loma winner vs. Valdez but he may be too green.

Beterbiev-Stevenson-Jack-kovalev kinda like Jermz said.

Canelo vs. Lemeiux/Jacobs. Im sure he wins though. 118-110 on two cards.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lara with the right opponent would be nice. Like a GGG. Somebody to force the action.

I want DSG-Crawford

Khan-Joshua for the rights to his wife. With the right trainer, and using his speed im sure Khan thinks he has a chance.

Cotto-Margo 3

You may wasn't DSG-Crawford, but swifty don't want ANY of that shit.

Cotto-Margo 3 is retarded.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

WTF?? :lol:

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

I want DSG-Crawford

Cotto-Margo 3

Stop. Get off Danny's dick. Hes taken plenty of tough fights. Peterson, Khan, Herrera, Thurman, Mathysse, to name a few. Prime mathysse who was the favorite. Prime Khan who was the favorite. So what are you basing this bitch shit off of. You have no fuckin argument.

Cotto-margo 3 i just wouldnt mind seeing plasterito getting leathered up one more time and its a rubber match.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: Just got caught up on the AJ AK dirt!!! Hilarious!!!! Khan went all King Khan because he thought AJ BLACKED his wife! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ahhh man!!

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I want DSG-Crawford

Cotto-Margo 3

Stop. Get off Danny's dick. Hes taken plenty of tough fights. Peterson, Khan, Herrera, Thurman, Mathysse, to name a few. Prime mathysse who was the favorite. Prime Khan who was the favorite. So what are you basing this bitch shit off of. You have no fuckin argument.

Cotto-margo 3 i just wouldnt mind seeing plasterito getting leathered up one more time and its a rubber match.

Danny's on that pink list probation, and gonna wind up back there right quick.

Margarito in no way deserves another dollar made boxing.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Danny has been fighting 2 fights a year since 2012, and has only fought once this year back in march. And his punk ass was on the pinklist and only got to probation status for the Thurman fight. I still want his probation revoked, for being a bitch. Dont wanna mention Errol by name after being offered a Title shot. Dont wanna fight Shawn Porter. And still has no fight in mid november. Fuck him.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Exactly. You have no argument. There really is nothing you can factually state about Garcia when it comes to bitchassness in a real way. “Oh he’s not fighting Porter” yea right now he’s not, right now he’s not fighting anybody. That first loss can be devastating. Some people never return from a loss. Like Prince naseem or Trinidad. Or fighters figure well they lost why keep fighting.

Porter fought some dude named Bone after his first loss. Fresh off a boat from ecuador. But he wants Danny to jump right in after a loss. GTFOH.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nothing legit. Most of Haymons guys only fight twice a year. Some less than that and plenty have turned down title fights or even given up belts. I ain’t tryin to hear that shit. You guys just want Danny to be a bitch. But fact is, he isn’t. What he is doing now is nothing out of the ordinary. A fighter loses and takes time off then a tuneup. Nothing new. His track record proves he is no bitch

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nothing legit. Most of Haymons guys only fight twice a year. Some less than that and plenty have turned down title fights or even given up belts. I ain’t tryin to hear that shit. You guys just want Danny to be a bitch. But fact is, he isn’t. What he is doing now is nothing out of the ordinary. A fighter loses and takes time off then a tuneup. Nothing new. His track record proves he is no bitch

Did you actually watch his fight against Thurman? Fought like a pussy. Danny's a bitch.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

If Charlos are holy bad asses like people claim they should be able to press and stomp Lara out. Lara is up there, has recognition, has been linked to them, Lara is part of this do nothing group that all need to get it on.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If Charlos are holy bad asses like people claim they should be able to press and stomp Lara out. Lara is up there, has recognition, has been linked to them, Lara is part of this do nothing group that all need to get it on.

I just have no desire to see Lara fight.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Your defense of Garcia is some serious straw clutching. You are quite literally excusing his weakness. He took a loss in March, and still cant even sniff a ring to get back out there. The guy who injured himself in that fight and has been on the shelf...who you shit on...is out there talkin more and pointing more towards action than Danny's punk ass.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Did you actually watch his fight against Thurman? Fought like a pussy. Danny's a bitch.

Yea, the fight he got a split decision in?? I credit that to keiths running, and fast hands. I think Danny gave him too much respect cause he didn’t think Keith’s hands were that fast. He certainly should have turned it up later and I know he’s kicking himself for it. But that wasn’t a bitch like you guys are saying. You guys are saying he don’t want to fight nobody when he clearly has stepped in with tough fighters at their primes. He just got outboxed by Keith.

It’s like when dudes fight Floyd. Marquez and Canelo didn’t do shit against Floyd. Marquez even set the all time record for least punches landed in a 12 round fight.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

I just have no desire to see Lara fight.

Me neither. But id watch to get a better read on just how real either Charlo is.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:42 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea, the fight he got a split decision in?? I credit that to keiths running, and fast hands. I think Danny gave him too much respect cause he didn’t think Keith’s hands were that fast. He certainly should have turned it up later and I know he’s kicking himself for it. But that wasn’t a bitch like you guys are saying. You guys are saying he don’t want to fight nobody when he clearly has stepped in with tough fighters at their primes. He just got outboxed by Keith.

It’s like when dudes fight Floyd. Marquez and Canelo didn’t do shit against Floyd. Marquez even set the all time record for least punches landed in a 12 round fight.

Comparing Keef to Floyd. :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: Now you are just dick riding.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Not comparing him. Shut yo Providence ass up you don’t know shit about Boxing anyway, probably got Vinny Paz posters everywhere and he was a real bum. :lol: : : :kopfpatsch: I seen that thread you posted about making the news “shootout right by my house, yaaay look at us” that shit ain’t even news out here alright, but I was happy for you and Rhode Island.

Anyway the comparison was faster fighter with skills. But just for you, I’ll go further, you know how you say you hate watching Lara, and Rigo, why do you think their fights are boring? There’s two fighters in there, people that fight them aren’t so quick to let their hands go due to the speed, countering and boxing ability. It’s Boxing 101. Are their opponents bitches?

Board index » General Boxing Chat