Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Want to see the fight.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:10 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
If Oscar tries that options shit on Garcias next fights, wont see anything.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Agreed. But at some pint, Garcia gotta know that without a promoter, this how things work out there. If I were him I would agree to a 1 fight option, no more.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:25 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Agreed. But at some pint, Garcia gotta know that without a promoter, this how things work out there. If I were him I would agree to a 1 fight option, no more.

Thats not true man. The dynamic has changed. Fighters only need promoters when they arent notable. Garcia is too big at this point to need a promoter. Al changed the dynamic for them. The caveat is you might not get the fighters under certain promoters, but you'll definitely still get money because Al will get you a fight on PBC worst case against some fringe contender.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But promoters can just freexze him out. You don't want to sign for an option? you don't get to fight my guys. I;m not saying he needs to sign a 3 fight option, but I don't think 1 is unreasonable.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:43 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

But promoters can just freexze him out. You don't want to sign for an option? you don't get to fight my guys. I;m not saying he needs to sign a 3 fight option, but I don't think 1 is unreasonable.

Well you'll be frozen by someone either way. You go with Oscar, you might be frozen by al, or bob or someone else. Its just not a need when he can just deal with Al. 1 fight isnt unreasonable. But Oscar is gonna try to make it more than that. Hell he did that to Cotto....and fucked his swan song. I'm against these asshole promoters.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:48 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Signing a 2 fight option for a Cotto fight id figure would be better than signing a one fight option for a Linares fight, especially if one of those 2 options wouldve been Linares himself.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Should have been a 1 fight option, cotto then linares.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:54 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Signing a 2 fight option for a Cotto fight id figure would be better than signing a one fight option for a Linares fight, especially if one of those 2 options wouldve been Linares himself.

Listen to yourselves! Signing anything to submit your career to this cross dresser is a bad fucking idea. Cotto isnt a draw anymore. Signing to get a Canelo fight is one thing....the pay off is worth it....thats the calculation Cotto made. But even he is getting fucked in the end for it with Sadam Ali.

The only thing you're getting for signing up for a Cotto swan song is notoriety, and that aint paying the fuckin bills. Linares isnt some big attraction. In fact Oscar should be on his knees asking Garcia to come on for just one fight so he cant appease Linares, before he loses him too.

Thats why Spence told Oscars cross dressing ass to go fuck itself, because he dont need him, neither does Garcia.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Listen to yourselves! Signing anything to submit your career to this cross dresser is a bad fucking idea. Cotto isnt a draw anymore. Signing to get a Canelo fight is one thing....the pay off is worth it....thats the calculation Cotto made. But even he is getting fucked in the end for it with Sadam Ali.

The only thing you're getting for signing up for a Cotto swan song is notoriety, and that aint paying the fuckin bills. Linares isnt some big attraction. In fact Oscar should be on his knees asking Garcia to come on for just one fight so he cant appease Linares, before he loses him too.

Thats why Spence told Oscars cross dressing ass to go fuck itself, because he dont need him, neither does Garcia.

Spence got Hayman though...

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:00 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland

I agree with you. Im just saying in terms of options, i wouldnt entertain any Linares deal with an option when i just turned down an options deal for Miguel.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:05 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I agree with you. Im just saying in terms of options, i wouldnt entertain any Linares deal with an option when i just turned down an options deal for Miguel.

Truth. I mean whos really talking about Linares in boxing right now?

E90, Mikey is signed with Al. He spurned Mayweather for Al if memory serves me right. If anything he's probably saw Spence get a bonus and is negotiating with Golden Boy so he can also get one.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:07 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In fact, Spence and Garcia are both hold overs that GBP and Mayweather promotions were courting, and both signed with Haymon. Mayweather promotions obviously moved on, but Oscar continues to dangle carrots in front of both guys.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Mayweather pissed that Al isn't bringing these guys to him?

Post Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Word on the street is that Garcia turned down the unification Linares fight, one fight deal no options, 50/50, and haymon involvement......because he got a bigger offer to fight Robert Easter Jr.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Word on the street is that Garcia turned down the unification Linares fight, one fight deal no options, 50/50, and haymon involvement......because he got a bigger offer to fight Robert Easter Jr.

:eusa_think:

Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ok, so I thought about it. IF true, mikey's showing some bitchness. And I like a Garcia-Easter fight, but Garcia-Linares is the fight that needs to happen there.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Depends on the money to me. Each guy has a title so either fight is a unification fight. Both fights need to happen. If he can get paid more for Easter, he can then take that to the Linares fight and demand more. Its good that GBP actually backed off of trying to get Garcia locked in for 1 or 2 fights...and were willing to let Al be in on it. It shows acknowledgement of the leverage that they utterly lack. But if Garcia can make more against Easter why fight Linares?

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Depends on the money to me. Each guy has a title so either fight is a unification fight. Both fights need to happen. If he can get paid more for Easter, he can then take that to the Linares fight and demand more. Its good that GBP actually backed off of trying to get Garcia locked in for 1 or 2 fights...and were willing to let Al be in on it. It shows acknowledgement of the leverage that they utterly lack. But if Garcia can make more against Easter why fight Linares?

it the better, more meaningful fight in my opinion. To me, at least right now, Linares>>>Easter. I would rather him fight the better fighter. Don't get me wrong, I made a piost about Garcia v Easter, and I think its a fun fight, but as a fan, given the choice, give me Garcia v Linares.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

it the better, more meaningful fight in my opinion. To me, at least right now, Linares>>>Easter. I would rather him fight the better fighter. Don't get me wrong, I made a piost about Garcia v Easter, and I think its a fun fight, but as a fan, given the choice, give me Garcia v Linares.

Meh, I've seen Linares lose before. It might be more "fun" but for me its kind of a foregone conclusion that Garcia beats him. For me there is more wonder with Easter. Is Garcia gonna just man him up? Or is Easter going to live up to it as the young lion hype? I dont mind it in the end, as I said, the money dictates whats what, and the winner can get Linares anyway since Oscar doesnt seem to be getting in the way of it. 2 fights of unification. Now if Garcia suddenly fights neither, then im ready to call somebody a bitch!

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It would be nice for these guys to wrap up their shit though, before this division becomes even more packed, because Lomachenko is on the way, and Davis is already there.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Meh, I've seen Linares lose before. It might be more "fun" but for me its kind of a foregone conclusion that Garcia beats him. For me there is more wonder with Easter. Is Garcia gonna just man him up? Or is Easter going to live up to it as the young lion hype? I dont mind it in the end, as I said, the money dictates whats what, and the winner can get Linares anyway since Oscar doesnt seem to be getting in the way of it. 2 fights of unification. Now if Garcia suddenly fights neither, then im ready to call somebody a bitch!

Fair.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Cotto didnt sign with Oscar for Canelo Jermz. He was with Roc Nation. This fight and his last fight against the Kamegai are with the crossdresser.

If mikey fights Easter thats still cool with me, I think Linares is better and more experienced, but we've seen him get exposed before. Easter is fresh, undefeated I believe, and Mikey and some of those racist mexicans in Oxnard love to beat up on a soul brotha if they can.

Oxnard is hella racist. I had a homeboy, wasnt even black, just Puertorican but looked black, african blood, moved over there a while and had to get the hell out. Ese's didnt even want to fight him , they were just on some shooting all blacks or other non-mexicans.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Cotto didnt sign with Oscar for Canelo Jermz. He was with Roc Nation. This fight and his last fight against the Kamegai are with the crossdresser.

If mikey fights Easter thats still cool with me, I think Linares is better and more experienced, but we've seen him get exposed before. Easter is fresh, undefeated I believe, and Mikey and some of those racist mexicans in Oxnard love to beat up on a soul brotha if they can.

Oxnard is hella racist. I had a homeboy, wasnt even black, just Puertorican but looked black, african blood, moved over there a while and had to get the hell out. Ese's didnt even want to fight him , they were just on some shooting all blacks or other non-mexicans.

:lol:

Post Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I never said that he signed with him as a free agent, I know what the situation was. Point is he signed onto Oscar for 2 fights to get the Canelo fight. And as such his options were at the mercy of cross dresser.

(est Dec 4th)

Board index » General Boxing Chat