Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'll split it right down the middle and say 50/50. It was the perfect storm, half Floyd fighting in a generous style for Conor and the fans, half Conor for making him miss, and making contact with those pansy ass punches.

Too many MMA fans are just bigging up Conor debuting against TBE, without mentioning he's also 40 and hasn't fought in 2 years. With all that said we got a great night of action, an entertaining scrap, they got paid, and Conor got brain damage, which is not funny.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Even hanging with a 40 yr old past prime Floyd was unthinkable for Conor. The same 40 yr old past prime Floyd you guys are saying beat Thurman and Spencer right now. I seriously dont think its fully registering with you guys. Pro boxing fucking debut against TB fucking E. His record was 0-0!!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea we get it. He really didn't do much. I understand why some feel Floyd carried him cause it really looked like Floyd didn't mind getting hit by those slaps Conor was throwing. Almost like he was sparring his little brother. MMA fans were super hype and impressed like they expected Gatti Floyd 2 or some shit. It went pretty much how I thought. Floyd , while winning, hasn't looked strong in a while

That's an exaggeration to some degree but i wouldn't say Conor was "hanging" with him. Maybe hanging around. Stole a few early rounds. But didn't hurt or bust Floyd up at any time, just delaying the inevitable. He did a good job of that. But at the same time he looked pathetic lol. That's crazy

Board index » General Boxing Chat