Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Not only did Moe dominate CLB, but he called his shot. He was a middle of the pack motherfucker, one day out of the blue, he goes on one of his long winded rants about how he's going to be better and win the whole thing, and half the board roasted him, me included. Then Moe does exactly what he says he's going to do. This would basically be like Austin Rivers saying, "I'm winning the NBA MVP in 2018," and then winning the NBA MVP in 2018 and 2019. Respect.

Dbo this is for u....I'm joining ur Facebook​ boxing in 2019 January! Coming out of retirement to dominate how I used to do
But Dam I miss CLB! I really worked hard the last 5 yrs and busted my ass to save some money and build a decent life

Went months wo posting here at times the last few YRS but I never forgot about bho or CLB...I held it down before and starting January 2019 I'm gonna hold it down again

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:25 am 

Cash on hand:

From the old ESPN Challenge, to Godboi's, to CLB, that was a lot of years of picking fights. I bailed years ago, but I enjoyed it when I did it, and appreciated that it existed. CLB should have been bigger, but he teamed up with us fuckups at BHO. :lol:

Thanks for the time you put in, CLB.

Moe is the GOAT.

That's right! The goat and don't ever forget it :hearty-laugh:

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Board index » General Boxing Chat