Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:20 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I gotta go against Moe here, even though I've always been a big fan of Chan and Li. They are both skilled martial artists, but I'd favor professional MMA fighters over them. Now, if we go into the category of the Jai Whites and the Scott Adkins of the world, it's different. Those guys are more practitioners, and have covered aspects of the art that are more combat practical. Wushu is a performance based martial art, similar to capoeira. At a time when knowledge wasn't vast, the forms were quite effective in combat.

Don't discredit all shaolin based kungfu/martial arts though...there are some trained hardened masters of the art that could fuck a professional MMA. Goes both ways though, as I'm sure there are a bunch that would get ran through a MMA fighters. There is no such thing as an art that makes fighters the leading exponent. It's the fighter that makes the art.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
NO they couldn't J. Unless you are talking about an untrained person against a Kung Fu practitioner.
OF course this is dependent on the principles but MMA or even just BJJ trumps Kung Fu
IT trumps boxing too.
This has been proven again and again.
Traditional Chinese martial arts have been shown not to be very successful in the modern age of MMA.
THis stuff is myth J.
They are as much acrobats and circus performers as much a fighter.
I don't want hear anything more about monks being fighters because they are monks...not fighters.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

NO they couldn't J. Unless you are talking about an untrained person against a Kung Fu practitioner.
OF course this is dependent on the principles but MMA or even just BJJ trumps Kung Fu
IT trumps boxing too.
This has been proven again and again.
Traditional Chinese martial arts have been shown not to be very successful in the modern age of MMA.
THis stuff is myth J.
They are as much acrobats and circus performers as much a fighter.
I don't want hear anything more about monks being fighters because they are monks...not fighters.

Well in that case. I guess I'm with Moe, or in the middle. You're wrong bro.

MMA is not some kind of leading exponent discipline. Traditional Chinese martial arts haven't been proven ineffective at all because there are videos of so called masters getting fucked up in backyards, or belt holders getting beaten up in squared circles and ocatgons. Like I said. it depends on the practitioner. Titles and belts get handed out these days handily. Essentially a high percentage of it is watered down. You dont even have adequate proof that it trumps boxing either, unless you have some evidence containing an active professional boxer of high exponent vs the MMA counter part, and even then, styles makes fights still applies.

I'll never over simplify combat...just because one guy is supposedly a jack of all trades.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

MMA is not some kind of leading exponent discipline.

Yes it is...and why you don't see these Kung FU masters getting beat the fuck up is because they don't really fight. Their Kung Fu is even too dangerous to spar. :lol: What works best isn't some silly fucking monkey baby punch. Its a jab followed by a straight or the ax overhand right. :D

You can believe what you want to course. But is this day the old KUng FU type bullshit with master sensi horseshit is cultish with followers swooning and subserviate. Modern MMA and in particular BJJ showed with H Gracie what horseshit fantasy rain dancing all that other nonsense was all along. IT was soft serve ice cream in a blacksmith shop.

Back in 1963 Gene Label showed the world what was up. They thought he get killed in the ring by a pro boxer. His gig was Judo and grappling. The boxer, Milo Savage, made fun of Gene Its a great story. Gene choked that motherfucker out and people threw chairs in the ring. They thought Gene killed the dude and the boxer was unconscious for 20 min. Granted Milo was a little past it but the story is more telling for what people thought would happen to Gene versus the boxer.

I understand its about the person mostly. However, pure KUng Fu is shit for real combat. Tae Kwon Do is too. Joe Rogan is famous for exposing these "arts" as ineffective.

Each to their own.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There it is, lol, we're not finding any common ground here.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think you have some common ground.
Mostly that Jett Li and Jackie fucking Chan ain't fucking up any professional in the ring. :lol:
I think too I could agree there are some incredibly disciplined and amazing martial artists who dance about in "this and that" style. I just don't think even close to average that "arts" like Kung Fu are effective.

They piss me off because of their cultish subserviate nature. THey also don't prove themselves like modern MMA. They also piss me off because they lull people into thinking they can really know some shit like how to disarm a knife by doing 1. 2 then 3. HORSESHIT! It will get someone killed. JOhnny Bravo has a story how he thought he had the knowledge to disarm a knife because of his "training" and it nearly got him killed. Knives are nasty. Someone pulls one and you run. :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
I suppose it is an individual thing for the most part, but, if your talking the best of the best in a fighting discipline, I would say the modern mma folks are the top of the heap. Particularly, the grappling guys that get inside punches and kicks like wrestlers and submission guys like jui jitsu.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

So whats the verdict? Most of us have Rosey via submission right?

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: Yea...That's how I'd see it. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

vendetta im glad u brought up joe rogan cuz u just stuck ur foot in ur mouth :lol:
joe rogan GOT FUCKED UO BY WESLEY SNIPES IN A STREET FIGHT! AND WESLEY'S LEGIT DUDE IS A KNOWN MARTIAL ARTIST.HE GREW UP IN THE BRONX MY MOM KNEW PEOPLE WHO WENT TO LAGUARDIA WITH HIM! next thing u gonna be telling me is that wesley isnt a legit black belt martial artist to v :lol:

so yea look for that youtube video where wesley beat the shit out of that mma clown joe rogan in the street! than he challenged joe to a ufc fight in the octagon and joe agreed to it and got cold feet! cuz he knew that grappling shit wouldnt work cuz wesley would karate kick him in the temple when he was coming in to grab him :lol: and michael jai white who has like 7 different black belts would fuck these dudes up to :lol: dude u not gonna grab niggaz like jet li,wesley,mike jai white or chuck norris!

no way these ufc guys getting close enough! boxers are different man they only got hands :lol:
but guys like wesley and jai white gonna karate kick ur face off when u lower ur head to grab man.or they gonna parry u with there hands,sidestep and start landing all types of punches and kicks! these guys aint no game man u crazy v :lol:

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

YOu glad huh?
What you said is total and complete fucking bullshit dumbshit Moe fiction.
Never happened.
Joe challenged Wesley...Wesley got some cold feet and then Wesley went to jail for tax evasion.
In other words Wesley backed out when he found out Joe wasn't a chump and Wesley knew he was a fake ass.

THis sums you up in total Moe.
You done.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Here's JOe you silly fucking idiot

Joe could fuck Wesley up just about any way he wanted.
During the talk when Joe thought Wesley's desperate ass was going to take the fight Joe said he was going to choke Wes out. And he would have.
Its still a fight between 2 people regardless of style...
But Joe walks to walk...he rolls and spars heavily.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Now that I've had a chance to digest this latest stupid Moe moment....
it seems to me Moe done gone kicked himself in the face...
so hard...Moe knocked himself the fuck out.
Nice idiot...nice.
Lets see how you backtrack out of this one. :lol:
At least 2000 words I'd say. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:44 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Where you at puss?
Everyone gives you a pass and laughs at your stupid ass most of the time.
Once in a while people want to prop you up when it supports them....
but really man...you the silliest big talker gullible little boy around.
How you believe and say the ridiculous shit you do is foolish...
this being just one example....and a good one.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

v watch how u talk to me! im a bho original dude i helped build this place into wat it is.ive been around here since 2008 man the beginning so watch ur fucking mouth.my knowledge of boxing,and sports in general is extensive and ive been watching all sports for 20 yrs and im 28 yrs old so watch it v! calling me a fool,little boy among other things is foolish cuz when it comes to this boxing shit and sports in general like i said before its quite possible nobody here at bho knows this shit like i do.

and when it comes to boxing only a very few here are in my class(namely grubs and dbo).
v i dont give a shit wat joe rogan said in those videos...wats he supposed to say? bottomline is that there were rumors floating around that wesley karate kicked his face off in the street and put him down.u have disrespected me on a whole different level though v....
ive been around here at bho way before u,and i know most of these guys here from 10 yrs ago on the espn board!

in some ways i literally grew up with these guys and changed from a boy to a man!
lets keep this shit civil v dont come out ur face like that to me ever again cuz i dont do it to u even though i can! ive been around here a lot longer than u,and these guys all know me LONGER THAN U! SO SHOW SOME RESPECT U FUCKING GRANDPA BECAUSE LIKE IT OR NOT IM BHO ROYALTY!
I HELPED BUILD THIS PLACE INTO WAT IT IS....

I BROUGHT OUT THE BEST IN BRANDON EVERY YR IN FANTASY! WITHOUT ME TO CHALLENGE HIM AND KEEP HIM ON HIS TOES NOBODY HERE WOULD CARE ABOUT FANTASY ANYMORE,OR STILL BE INTERESTED TO EVEN DO A BHO LEAGUE! GOD REST HIS SOUL.....
i built clb man just ask fancy and grubs...
so again v watch ur mouth and have some respect

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bottom line is that you don't know wtf you are talking about a parrot rumors like a spoon fed retard.
You are not elite here or at anything....at least it not evident with any amount of proof.
You've been watching sports? So fucking what...I've been doing them.
YOu are making yourself up to be something grandiose in your own weak ass mind.
So fuck off.

You repeated a rumor that only you apparently heard.
And its false.
The truth...not rumor...is that Wesley chickened the fuck out.
Wesley found out JOe is a 4 time full contact Taekwondo...4 years in a row before he was 19.
At 19 we won the US Open Taekwondo Championship and, as lightweight champion, went on to beat both the middle and heavyweight title-holders to obtain the Grand Championship...yea bitch ass.
So fuck off again or come up with some real.
And fuck your self titled "royal" cunt. :evil:

Post Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:53 am 

Cash on hand:

v im done with this topic! im sure wesley didnt come out and say anything about this.nobody knows about joe rogan being champ of taekwondo at 19 or watever u say.shit is news to me and everyone else here at bho.dude watever u have to say to convince yourself im done :lol: u saying wesley chickened out is also rumor/opinion not facts so were both in the same boat.
the topic is over i have nothing left to say.

and v u never played a sport in ur life man give it a rest :lol: ur the type of guy that stayed home and played with his chemistry set in high school while dudes were out getting pussy.those long nights when u were a teenager in hs back then u wished u knew how to talk to a women and get some pussy somehow but it didnt happen till u turned 30 u loser :lol: anyways im finished man believe wat u want old man

Post Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You are done because you are a fraud.
YOu don't have a fucking leg to stand on.
Im telling you facts and you don't have shit.
Its not rumor Wesley chickened out...he backed the fuck out.
Joe laughed about it because he knew Wesley was a fraud like you.
Same as me....I'm not a fraud.

At your young age of 28 I'd still spank you like a spoiled child at near anything short of your favorite game of tiddlywinks. I've appeared in USAToday as a decathlon champion and track stand out back in high school. High school was just the start my long list of athletic accomplishments.

So fuck you. :finger:
YOu parroted headline fake youtube quips like a retard.

You ain't got shit.
Your entire post was false and made up.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:13 am 

Cash on hand:

yea watever u say big guy :lol: how come u didnt go to the olympics than?
decathlon in high school :lol: wats ur first and last name let me google u and see the proof u lieing loser :lol: anyway watever u were back then doesnt mean ur good at anything now! u definitely are better than me at basketball,football,or anything else for that matter :lol:
i highly doubt ur ancient ass is faster than me right now either.

but watever helps u sleep at night

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea...let me PM you my personal info so you can check it. :cool:

Board index » General Boxing Chat