Post subject: Broner for the WBA belt
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
:kopfpatsch:

Gotta give it that Al Haymon fella.
btw...Im pretty convinced he is a Jew. :lol:
Ya guy loses again but mofo still gets a strap shot.
see...these fucking belts don't mean shit.

http://www.boxingscene.com/adrien-brone ... elt--94427

By Rick Reeno
BoxingScene.com has been advised that a deal is close for former three division world champion Adrien
Broner (30­2, 22KOs) to face former beltholder Khabib Allakhverdiev (19­1, 9KOs) for the vacant WBA
'regular' junior welterweight championship on October 3rd either in Las Vegas or Cincinnati. The
televised outlet is unknown at the moment.
The 'regular' WBA belt was vacated by Jessie Vargas in June when he moved up to the welterweight
division to challenge WBO champion Timothy Bradley. Broner is ranked at #2 under the WBA and
Khabib is sitting at #5.
Khabib has been inactive since last April, when he lost a close twelve round decision to Vargas on the
Pacquiao­Bradley II undercard. There were some who felt Khabib had done enough to earn the victory.
There was immediately talk of a rematch, but it never happened.
Broner is coming off a June twelve round decision loss to Shawn Porter in a fight which took place in the
welterweight division [catch­weight of 144]. Both of Broner's career defeats came in the welterweight
ranks. He's won all three of his fights at the junior welterweight limit.
A win would make Broner a four division champion. He's won world titles at 130, 135 and 147.
The WBA's 'super champion' at the weight is still Danny Garcia, and Jose Benavides is the interimbeltholder.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

exactly v....BELTS DONT MEAN SHIT! THATS WAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL THIS DUMBASS KAOS CUZ HE WAS RAMBLING ON ABOUT HOW DANNY HAS TO BE A CHAMPION AT 147! HOW HE NEEDS A BELT TO BE VIABLE :lol: it was in my thread titled:how will danny fare at 147:
this dude kaos was saying that danny needs a belt to make money when the guy already makes no less than a million per fight :lol: he just made 1.2 mill against bumbass paulie but he needs a belt according to kaos :lol: dude is clueless

anyhow nice matchup for broner.khabib is solid,but broner will beat him.4 belts in 4 weight classes...broners having a nice solid career.he'll make a mill or 2 against khabib...not bad for a guy coming off a loss and who yaps a lot :lol:

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hey man....don't include me in your analysis of anyone.
You are kind of a one dimensional asshole.
What kaos said wasn't wrong.
THey chase belts and that is why Al "the Hymie" Haymon sets this dumb shit up.
But this dude might beat Boner...but he won't get it.
He didn't against Vargas....
He ain't on the guest list like Berto who gets free money.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:06 am 

Cash on hand:

i aint using u for shit v....your opinion doesnt really matter to me :lol:
almost means less than kaos opinion really to be honest :lol: maybe it does idk anymore ur both idiots! but anyways like i said kaos was rattling on how danny NEEDS A BELT AT 147 WHEN THE GUY ALREADY MAKES MILLIONS EVERY FIGHT :lol: shit made no sense cuz danny already has a big name from his work at 140.

i like khabib man dude is solid all around and i thought he beat vargas to.but it wasnt a robbery it was a close fight and under those circumstances of course we all knew vargas would get the decision.vargas gets a lot of close decisions :lol: khabib is solid all around,but after broner been in the ring with porter and maidana this guy gonna seem like easy pickings to him.
there are levels to this shit man :lol: khabib boxes well,dude is decent,but broner gonna crush this dude period! broner gonna walk him down and beat his ass.

doubt he last 12 rds with broner,but if he does he aint winning no decision.this is just a fight to get broner some more history so he can get his mind right and get ready for 2016.losing to maidana and porter is 1 thing....lets not get out of hand v :lol:

i didnt use ur bumbas for anything v :lol: its just sad that EVEN U REALIZE BELTS DONT MEAN SHIT,BUT KAOS STILL DOESNT.but wat can i say the guy is getting old and senile from his cop days.those streets in new york aint kind to nobody dam sure not cops :lol: kaos probably has shaken off 1 to many concussions and the residual effects are finally kicking in on the poor bastard :lol:

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'd like to be early congratulating Broner on being the worst four division champion of all time, although it's razor close with Ghost Guerrero.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
Moe you are a fucking idiot. :kopfpatsch: I never said Danny "needs" a belt. I said Danny will go for one cause ts what fighters fight for. They fight to be champion. Is tat hard for you to understand?

Your hero, the one who's poster you jack off to before you go to bed every night still holds the belts he promised to drop a week after the Manny fight.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:33 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
I'd like to be early congratulating Broner on being the worst four division champion of all time, although it's razor close with Ghost Guerrero.

yea, Broner being a 4 division champ is the most fraudulent accomplishment in boxing history. Hooray Al.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea, Broner being a 4 division champ is the most fraudulent accomplishment in boxing history. Hooray Al.

The worst part s that he cant maintain weight and he is only 25 years old. Wont be surprised if he got a belt at 154 by the time he is 30.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:39 am 

Cash on hand:

dude may retire as a 6 division champ with Paulie being his best win ever.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

dude may retire as a 6 division champ with Paulie being his best win ever.

And Moe Da Hoe will sing his praises

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

dam kaos....wheny u just gonna man up and admit that ur wrong? u said that danny gonna go for a belt cuz thats what fighters do?dumbass danny isnt in that position anymore :lol: hes on a different level now... a level where he can fight a 'bumb' like paulie for no belt and still make over a mill :lol:
danny used to fight for belts....those days are long over now!
now he's fighting for money and legacy man thats it.

just admit it kaos UR WRONG! lets just move past it dude im tired of shitting on u :lol:
anyways broner will get a belt at 154 1 day but thats as far as it goes.belts dont mean shit to him either cuz he makes over a mill every fight to :lol: he's just doing it to make history and while he does that he can fine tune his game and possibly reach his potential.broner can improve and get better man its up to him.but if he doesnt and this is what he's meant to be,than retiring a 5 division champ,making over a mill a fight aint so bad :lol:

personally i think broner will get better and he'll dedicate himself to the game moreso than he has.he could get better technically,fundamentally,he could put himself in better position to punch/avoid shots! he can learn how to pivot better and counter better from floyd if hes dedicated enough im sure floyd would teach him.broner will get some great wins im just not sure who they'll be or when :lol: but at this point he can only get better not worse!

just turned 26 yrs old so hes got a lot of time.yea he lost to porter and maidana,but he won 4 rds in those fights and he could have done better.broner can learn how to throw more punches,be more effective,jab more,its all there for the kid! he was never gonna be floyd,but he can still end up being a great fighter.the next 2 yrs is gonna tell if he's gonna be wat he's supposed to be,or if hes gonna be a guy like zab who always fights big names but when that happens always loses!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

dam kaos....wheny u just gonna man up and admit that ur wrong? u said that danny gonna go for a belt cuz thats what fighters do?dumbass danny isnt in that position anymore :lol: hes on a different level now... a level where he can fight a 'bumb' like paulie for no belt and still make over a mill :lol:
danny used to fight for belts....those days are long over now!
now he's fighting for money and legacy man thats it.

just admit it kaos UR WRONG! lets just move past it dude im tired of shitting on u!

This is by far the most stupid statement you have ever posted at this site. And trust me you have many. To say Danny no longer needs a title to continue his journey in boxing is just plain stupid. I just don't understand how you can't get it. Fighters fight for belts. It's their goal to be champion in their division. Yes Danny can make money against certain guys. But in boxing it's always about the championship. I have yet to see a fighter say "fuck a belt, I am here for legacy" and actually go by that statement. Even guys like Floyd and Manny who make the most money go for titles.

I need for you to realize how dumb, stupid and idiotic your point is. Make a poll, take a vote and see how dumb you really are on this issue. I'm done schooling your ass.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

kaos ur a fucking idiot! floyd has said over and over that belts collect dust :kopfpatsch: that he doesnt care about belts.... he vacated the belt he got from manny cuz it didnt mean shit to him dumbass :lol:

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/13 ... ight-title

http://boxing.about.com/od/Boxing/fl/Th ... tality.htm

there are plenty of other links i can provide :lol: dude garcia aint floyd,but even his bumbass is in a powerful position where hes gonna eat without a fucking belt bro.even dumbass VENDETTA SAID BELTS DONT MEAN SHIT HE AGREES WITH ME.lets take a fucking poll kaos....
belts only mean something to these clowns low on the totem pole!
when u somebody like floyd,pac,khan,danny,canelo,jmm,cotto,anybody like that who's established in the sport and there name carries weight a fucking belt dont mean shit dumbass :lol:

even a guy like berto who hasnt had a belt in how long eats :lol:
there are a ton of other fights i could name who dont have a belt but they have a name and mak millions every time they fight.bradley is another guy at this point who doesnt need a fucking belt hes gonna eat :lol: haymon has all the money,all the power,and all the fighters so he can match them up and let the networks outbid each other and fight for who gets the fight :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

For one why Hooray for Al? Al is supposed to look out for his fighters if there is a vacant belt he can get one of his fighters a shot good that is his job.

Another thing is how do any of you know that Adrian the Janitor Broner is even going to win? Has he been a for sure thing to you? Like when he steps in the ring you guarantee he's gonna win? Really? The Janitor?

Oh if any of you hate to hear about fighters getting shots at vacant belts coming off a loss, yeah Juse hates that shit too...

Sort of reminds Juse of when Cotta got a shot at a vacant title against Michael Jennings after getting his ass whipped by Margarita. But this is different because it's not Cotta it's the Janitor

from btalk interview:

JA: Antonio Tarver recently came on Boxigntalk.com and called you “Shot Pemberton”. He also said that you’re a Bum and that when you sparred him, they had to send you home in a week. Do you have any comments on that?

Post Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Broner is the next gate keeper.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Broner is the next gate keeper.

Finally something that Gea Metro-Sexual and the Great Juse can agree on, Adrian the Janitor Broner ain't shit.

from btalk interview:

JA: Antonio Tarver recently came on Boxigntalk.com and called you “Shot Pemberton”. He also said that you’re a Bum and that when you sparred him, they had to send you home in a week. Do you have any comments on that?

Post Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

kaos ur a fucking idiot! floyd has said over and over that belts collect dust :kopfpatsch: that he doesnt care about belts.... he vacated the belt he got from manny cuz it didnt mean shit to him dumbass :lol:

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/13 ... ight-title

http://boxing.about.com/od/Boxing/fl/Th ... tality.htm

there are plenty of other links i can provide :lol: dude garcia aint floyd,but even his bumbass is in a powerful position where hes gonna eat without a fucking belt bro.even dumbass VENDETTA SAID BELTS DONT MEAN SHIT HE AGREES WITH ME.lets take a fucking poll kaos....
belts only mean something to these clowns low on the totem pole!
when u somebody like floyd,pac,khan,danny,canelo,jmm,cotto,anybody like that who's established in the sport and there name carries weight a fucking belt dont mean shit dumbass :lol:

even a guy like berto who hasnt had a belt in how long eats :lol:
there are a ton of other fights i could name who dont have a belt but they have a name and mak millions every time they fight.bradley is another guy at this point who doesnt need a fucking belt hes gonna eat :lol: haymon has all the money,all the power,and all the fighters so he can match them up and let the networks outbid each other and fight for who gets the fight :lol:

Hahaha Moe do you read well? Those links are shit for your defense lol. You say Floyd vacated the belt? No dumb ass. He was stripped months after winning them. Than his team was crying about being treated unfairly. Gosh you are STUUUUUUUUPID!!!!! lol.

But you keep on going with this "Fighters dont need bets" bullshit while they continue to, you know, fight for titles lol. Danny will go for a belt soon. And you will be wrong AGAIN as usual lol.

And please get off V's dick. He didnt agree with you. He just said bets mean shit. Not that Danny wont go for a belt.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Broner needs to hang em up. He can continue on collecting paydays until he goes to jail or some shit but i dont wanna see his "fights" anymore. Unless its on solo Boxeo late at night or on Golden boy live some small venue. He dont deserve prime time anymore

Post Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't agree with you Moe.
As usual, you are conflating shit to support your other dumbshit feelings.
And you keep using my name and then saying my shit don't matter but then still go back to my name.
:stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

The only thing Juse agrees with Moe on is the part where he says Kaos is a fucking idiot. Who couldn't agree to that shit?

from btalk interview:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

The only thing Juse agrees with Moe on is the part where he says Kaos is a fucking idiot. Who couldn't agree to that shit?

:lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Sad part is, I think broner legit has great talent, but no fucking brain and no heart.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You think he has some athleticism.
But I think that means he doesn't have the talent without heart and brian.
Its semantics...but nothing will make him great or what he was hyped to be..

Board index » General Boxing Chat