Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:13 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Jermz leave your negative shit out of this thread, its all over, the retirement is official. Next stop for Froch: HOF. Terrific career.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Now that this bitch is offically retired.

Hey, Love hate relationship with Froch. But good fighter! It was fun hopping on the Bandwagon when whupped Bute's ass. A few other fight's I would have liked to see. But it's whatever. I'll leave the whole HOF debate to yall.

Hail the Cobra!

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm not a 100 percent sure he's in, Juse was a fan, dude was a major overachiever, nothing was expected of Froch so for the debate if he's in or not is really an accomplishment in itself.

"He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is." Lou Duva

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I agree with Juse. I mean, he will get in, based on the other jabroni's they let in the hall. But if the hall were starting today, and this dude was in charge, I;m not sure I would put him in.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fine..retire...stfu about it....go argue with Joe Calzaghe about who is better.
Seriously though. Dude was a real fighter that didn't ever expose himself.
Like now, he rides off into the sunset living off KOing a George at Wembley.
I'd respect the man going down in flames and finding humility as every man should.
He could have fought some more and made more money but it is his right.
He had a good career.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
Bye Froch.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Frochs best win to me would be Pascal because both were prime. I felt Dirrell was robbed. Bute was a great performance but he really wasnt that good. Glen Johnson is a good win. Groveswin will b higher if he goes on to do better things in his career. Kessler Abe are good wins but the Pascal one stands out the most

Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:34 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My thing is, Froch has never ever beaten an elite fighter!

Pascal in the end is probably his best win! ANd I dont even put Pascal in the elite class. He's a strong B fighter. If Froch beat an Old Hopkins, it would probably be the best win on his resume, one of the best wins at worst. Shit, I watched an old Hopkins beat Pascal twice....and before you wanna tell me about a draw...I was in quebec at that fight, and french people cheering for Pascal left the arena saying that Hopkins deserved the nod.

It's hard for me to give a HOF nod to a guy who is called elite for never having beaten elites.

Glencoffe, Pascal, Groves, Kessler, Bute, Abraham, Dirrell, Taylor. Not an elite fighter on that list. Froch was the recipient of a rather weak division. And the one elite guy who fight in that division that Froch fought, roundly and soundly dismantled any claim he has to being an elite fighter in my view.

If you let him in, you value the excitement of his fights and think that has to make up for the resume shortcomings, because there are shortcomings.

MOVE OVER CIARA, RUSSELL WILSON IS THE ELITE MEAT I NEED IN MY LIFE. I GET EXCITED THINKING ABOUT HOW ELITE HIS MEAT IS
(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nonsense! All those guys are solid and most would be in that elite category. Your talking P4P, or Ward pretty much. Guess what it's not welter but 168 was a very deep weight class when Froch was active. Much more so then when Calslappy was there.

And what it boils down to is, u shitting on him for not having a supposed "A " fighter fine, but he has more "b or B+" fighters than anybody in the division .

He came to America and KO'd a still useful Taylor to win a belt.

The man put in work and KO'd his country's supposed next big thing Groves twice! Like the OP said no negativity! Also Bute was heavily praised and many called him rite and had him P4P ranked and Froch just beat the shit outta him so STFU Jermz! Like Kova says you piece of shit! Lol

Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nonsense! All those guys are solid and most would be in that elite category. Your talking P4P, or Ward pretty much. Guess what it's not welter but 168 was a very deep weight class when Froch was active. Much more so then when Calslappy was there.

And what it boils down to is, u shitting on him for not having a supposed "A " fighter fine, but he has more "b or B+" fighters than anybody in the division .

He came to America and KO'd a still useful Taylor to win a belt.

The man put in work and KO'd his country's supposed next big thing Groves twice! Like the OP said no negativity! Also Bute was heavily praised and many called him rite and had him P4P ranked and Froch just beat the shit outta him so STFU Jermz! Like Kova says you piece of shit! Lol

Why you gotta Kova me for??? :lol: Come off the cobrahol, it's muddling your thinking :lol:

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
when we talking HOF, we gotta compare him to guys who are already in. His resume shits on Hatton, Gatti, Kosta, Hamed, just to name a few. Even better than Calzone's. Hell, his resume is probably better than my all time favorite Shane Mosley and Mosley will definitely get in. Froch's resume is even up there with Cotto quite frankly, another HOFer to be. Hell, Ward's best win is Froch and Ward is P4P top 2 or 3. Froch beat everyone Ward beat lol, but himself. Honestly, you look at all these ''elite'' fighters or top guys, you'd be surprised how many of them haven't beaten an A fighter. AND, a shitload of B guys is a better resume than someone who has 1 A fighter and nothing but scrubs besides that. How many A guys did Roy beat?? Hopkins?? Maybe Toney though he always gets over-rated. But if that's 2 A guys for the great Roy, what else does he have besides that?? Roy is pretty top heavy and not much else after that while Froch is a steady stream of good B fighters. And Froch really whipped some of these guys asses pretty badly.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

when we talking HOF, we gotta compare him to guys who are already in. His resume shits on Hatton, Gatti, Kosta, Hamed, just to name a few.

On that, definitely.

I kinda wanted him to fight that GGG just to make this whole thing unarguable. Not to say he needed a GGG, because I don't want to platform that fag. But I think he needed one more good win, to me anyway, to say without a doubt he's a shoo-in.

(est Dec 4th)

Post Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
Froch gets in. I don't know how he wouldn't. It be a shame if he didn't considering all the shitty guys already in.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Still hate him for ruining what would have been Taylor's greatest performance.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea that was epic with that hyper black announcer going wild lmao what was his name Gus Johnson?

Board index » General Boxing Chat