Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post subject: The 2020 count down!!
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
We approaching a new decade gentlemen, run yo shit, memories, memorable fights, memorable arguments, talk about yo grudges, all that good shit!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
so you thumb your nose down on Christmas but get all excited over this New Years new decade bullshit when in reality every shitty day and year is the same as the last and a whole bunch of fat people will swear to go on their diets starting January 1 and it will last for about 4 days before they get rid of that new years feeling bullshit and proceed with their daily lives as it has been since the day they were born. fuck off.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:09 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

so you thumb your nose down on Christmas but get all excited over this New Years new decade bullshit when in reality every shitty day and year is the same as the last and a whole bunch of fat people will swear to go on their diets starting January 1 and it will last for about 4 days before they get rid of that new years feeling bullshit and proceed with their daily lives as it has been since the day they were born. fuck off.

Why the fuck should I give a fuck about christmas, an actual premeditated pagan holiday??? versus the actual turn of a fuckin year/decade?? Kiss my fuckin ass you athiest muthafuckin lover of some made up pagan fuckin orgy laden holiday that christmas comondeered and your heathen ass celebrates because you dont even remember why, but you bow to anyway !! Fuck Christmas, asshole!!!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
The new year, the day, date, calling it a decade like 10 is a thing.
Numerology....that is paganism. :lol:
just arbitrary for markers like we organize it
we just are in a near spot in relation to the sun when its moving too..it all moving...from what...around what?

made up shit.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Tis the season to be jolly! LOL

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Why the fuck should I give a fuck about christmas, an actual premeditated pagan holiday??? versus the actual turn of a fuckin year/decade?? Kiss my fuckin ass you athiest muthafuckin lover of some made up pagan fuckin orgy laden holiday that christmas comondeered and your heathen ass celebrates because you dont even remember why, but you bow to anyway !! Fuck Christmas, asshole!!!

BH Xmas Cheer in motion! LOL

Happy New Year all!!

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:12 am 

Cash on hand:

my bad Jermz. i was drunk.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Its certainly been a memorable decade. i got married. i produced 2 beautiful children. Ive grown further and further apart from people who are supposed to be "family" yet ive grown closer to a group of guys ive never seen in my life. Lost my grandmother, R.I.P. My good friend seems like he will make it to the next decade but probably not much further afterwards. Jets and Knicks still suck. Boxing has pretty much died for me as we wind down the decade. hmmm what else??

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

I've lost some friends,I don't talk to some family members anymore,ppl I grew up worshipping are either retired or on there way out(Peyton, Kobe,Hopkins,Piazza,Obama,Eminem, tiger, Federer,so many others)

Everything has changed with this phone obsession/phenomenon and I don't like it man it sucks!!! I miss the days wen guys had balls and actually went up to a women in the bar or the street and actually had the balls to try and galky to them a d bag it

Now everything is all straight pussy,dating apps, sexting,swipe right or left it has become a real soft pussy world overall..... everyone has rights and factions now gay rights this, transgender that, LGBT this,black lives matter that,it's all a bunch of hypocrite shit and I can't stand the way the world is now

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

The one thing that has become better is the camera phones so u can Get a nice pic if u see a celebrity or a stripper or someone else u care about getting a picture with!! But this phone shit is horrible and has really weakened our interpersonal skills man

Now u have 20 ppl sitting in a room or 100 in a bar nobody talks to each other there heads are just buried in there phones!! It's very few positives to this tand the negatives far outweigh the few positives

Post Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

my bad Jermz. i was drunk.

Still funny as shit.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Its certainly been a memorable decade. i got married. i produced 2 beautiful children. Ive grown further and further apart from people who are supposed to be "family" yet ive grown closer to a group of guys ive never seen in my life. Lost my grandmother, R.I.P. My good friend seems like he will make it to the next decade but probably not much further afterwards. Jets and Knicks still suck. Boxing has pretty much died for me as we wind down the decade. hmmm what else??

Not to me. I hate your ass.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:42 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This the year of Jermz now, starting with me comin out of retirement. I am now back into the corporate world! Goodbye Aerospace, Hello Rail!

Post Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This the year of Jermz now, starting with me comin out of retirement. I am now back into the corporate world! Goodbye Aerospace, Hello Rail!

Get a job at SpaceX. I wanna be the first klansmen to inhabit Mars.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:41 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I hope Cousins slits his wrists right before the game.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My Dad knows a lot about rail.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:34 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah?

A lot of the infrastructure everywhere is old, in terms of sensing, tracking switching, communication, etc.

I'm gonna be a senior technical lead for testing, qualifying, and deploying the new tech in toronto.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Railing during the day...and then railing husky white bitches at night. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah?

A lot of the infrastructure everywhere is old, in terms of sensing, tracking switching, communication, etc.

I'm gonna be a senior technical lead for testing, qualifying, and deploying the new tech in toronto.

That's word. I dont know shit about it. He has spoke at and attended some big rail thing in Atlanta a few times.

He is kind of passionate about it. Kind of. I dont get it but I guess being somewhat of an expert on anything feels good.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I texted him and asked what it was
He replied, "Wheel rail interface conference. It is in vancouver this spring and i am trying to go. I applied for a passport over xmas."

Jermz dont you live in Canada? Youre bout to meet the old man.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Railing during the day...and then railing husky white bitches at night. :hearty-laugh:

:lol: I did start smashing some bigger broads in november. But I've been on an involuntary celibate vibe lately, bitches wont let me even smell the pussy. I'm in a rut!!!

Post Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I texted him and asked what it was
He replied, "Wheel rail interface conference. It is in vancouver this spring and i am trying to go. I applied for a passport over xmas."

Jermz dont you live in Canada? Youre bout to meet the old man.

:lol: I doubt i'll be there. In Canada, other side though more so, Toronto. Mind you by that time I'll still be a young pup in the industry and I'll be too busy with this project, but in a year or two who knows, I might rolling to events like these on company dime.

But it sounds like your dad would be a good source of info if we was reversed and you were taking this job instead of me.

Board index » General Boxing Chat