Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Where is V ?

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I think he left after Conor lost to Floyd. He was pretty hard on about Conor. Calling him an alpha male and all kinds of weirdness....and swore floyd would run from Conor and wouldnt stop him. We aint heard from V since.

I think he's on a sex strike...

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He hasn't in forever

We got GEO back so we don't need his punk ass anyways.

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
he hated you and your fag shit so he bounced. plus that whole Conor shit that Jermz said as well. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

I think he left after Conor lost to Floyd. He was pretty hard on about Conor. Calling him an alpha male and all kinds of weirdness....and swore floyd would run from Conor and wouldnt stop him. We aint heard from V since.

That was like two years ago lol.
Looks like there are new members but activity seems to have gone down.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

He hasn't in forever

He was a character. I think more members here the better.

It’s too quiet bruh

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
He hasn't in forever

He was a character. I think more members here the better.

It’s too quiet bruh

Most of those new members you see are fucking bots and spammers posting ads and shit

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
We tend to run some guys off the site.

BHO has always been promoted as a gloves off site. Only built for the tough skinned boxing purist. The weaker and new guys tend to see that and log out quick :lol:

I wish more of the old schoolers would drop a line more often. Boxing is as fun to keep up with like it use to be. But its still a great sport to keep up with.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I like to think I had something to do with that. lol

"I'm clbs finest,the legend,the #1 man...I picked the most winners and that's wat my legacy will always be around here!" --King Moe

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico

No fucking question :hearty-laugh:

Ive literally seen you torture dudes who get on your bad side.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No fucking question :hearty-laugh:

Ive literally seen you torture dudes who get on your bad side.

Well...they don't even have to get on my bad side. I'm an equal opportunity torturer. lol

This message board is a rare breed because I can literally say anything I want and not get banned. I have been banned from pretty much every other site like this or social media platform at one time or another. I am in constant battle with FB because of things that I say and am currently serving a 30 day ban on FB for calling a couple of white duded "white trash". No bullshit.

So, in this day and age, "free" speech is pretty much a rarity on social media and what you have is elitism all around and they want to condition you to be a certain way or speak a certain way. So, that is why I appreciate this board.

Even on other boxing boards I have been suspended. Imagine how crazy that is...where the site is dedicated to men beating the hell out of other men but some moderator or whatever is so insecure about whatever that they feel they need to control what another man says on the site. That is true weakness my friend.

America is filled with all kinds of weakness. Didn't used to be like that.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

thats why i dont mind that there's only like 7 of us here on any type of regular basis. and hopefully Geo is around for the long haul as well. but its always quality over quantity. thats why over the years ive never joined in on any of the "we need more posters" rhetoric. whoever is left, regardless how many, are the ones that are supposed to be here and make the site the absolute best it can be.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burowz gets suspended on every other MB for the fag spree he has been on the last 2 weeks. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

thats why i dont mind that there's only like 7 of us here on any type of regular basis. and hopefully Geo is around for the long haul as well. but its always quality over quantity. thats why over the years ive never joined in on any of the "we need more posters" rhetoric. whoever is left, regardless how many, are the ones that are supposed to be here and make the site the absolute best it can be.

Yeah, I agree. I mean, times change, people move on and do other things, etc. There were times when I was really stagnant with posting on all kinds of forums for whatever reason. Hell, I don't even watch boxing like I used to because I just don't have time to. And honestly, one of the things that brings me back here is because I've been knowing you motherfuckers for damn near 15 years. When I first started messing around with messageboards, it was literally ESPN's boxing messageboard that got me posting. I posted on a couple of local news sites but nothing else really. So, boxing messageboards around 2004-'05 is when I started communicating with people on the net. I just wasn't into the internet at all before then.

And even though I'll never forgive Nazty for not having a back up at least he still pays for the site in its current incarnation.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burowz gets suspended on every other MB for the fag spree he has been on the last 2 weeks. :hearty-laugh:

I've been suspended on every messageboard I've ever been on except for this one. I mean...the ones where I was a regular and what not. I've gotten permabanned from Bodybuilding.com and I was on that site pretty early...probably mid 2000's. I can still get on the site obviously but they banned my main account. I've been banned on all of the other boxing messageboards...banned on FB every other month. Banned on Twitter. Permabanned on LinkedIn. I've pretty much ran the gamut. lol

Post Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We are the exiles, the holdouts of a different internet era that appreciated long form postings from the most diverse groups of absolute dirtbags.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We are the exiles, the holdouts of a different internet era that appreciated long form postings from the most diverse groups of absolute dirtbags.

Damn straight.

Who is BHO's all time worst poster? Like just straight bottom. Everytime the post, it's idiocy, anytime they speak, eyes roll....

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Damn straight.

Who is BHO's all time worst poster? Like just straight bottom. Everytime the post, it's idiocy, anytime they speak, eyes roll....

who was the dude that always said the entire BHO was on GGGs dick when the truth was the exact opposite, then he tried to do an anti GGG photoshop piece and it was the worst attempt at photoshop ever?? :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Damn straight.

who was the dude that always said the entire BHO was on GGGs dick when the truth was the exact opposite, then he tried to do an anti GGG photoshop piece and it was the worst attempt at photoshop ever?? :rofl:

ohhhh fuck.....who was it???

jc, marciano or tsobrie?

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Damn straight.

jc, marciano or tsobrie?

none of the above. i dont think it was TheWay, who is also in the mix for WOAT, but someone very similar.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

i bet Gruber would know. he's been really quiet on here as well lately. maybe he met someone.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austin_3:16 wrote:
i bet Gruber would know. he's been really quiet on here as well lately. maybe he met someone.

Ya lets pry into Grubers affairs. Story up Grub!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Probably an heiress to the Lipton Tea empire. Fucking fruity Snapple drinking faux New Yorker.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Damn straight.

jc, marciano or tsobrie?

none of the above. i dont think it was TheWay, who is also in the mix for WOAT, but someone very similar.

It wasn't TheWay either. I actually don't remember his handle, but he revealed that his name was Doug and I started calling him Dougie Snacks because he was a fat fuck and he flew off the handle. Of all the shit I talked to him, that was went too far. He only lasted a month or two, from what I remember. I finally ran him off the board like the week the old BHO went away. The last hurrah of the old board. I think he threatened to sue us at one point and when the board went down people were like, "Is this the work of Dougie Snacks?"

TheWay was a few years earlier. I won a Loser Leaves Town bet against him. He was the WOAT. I remember looking at the site traffic and he borderline killed BHO. I was anti-banning, but he had to go.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

fuck man, wtf was his name?! :hearty-laugh:

i remember with theWay, idk how it came about, but i recall the thread we all clowned for some shit he didnt know, or he said something stupid, but it was pretty much cyber bullying on our part. :rofl:
i recall a bunch of different picks being posted of guys like Nelson Mandela, the tall African from the basketball movie The Air Up There, and possibly The Undertaker.

Board index » General Boxing Chat