Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
What exactly has Khan done to deserve a fight with Crawford?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

This is absurd. No Khan won't win a round lol

If he gets past Rd 2 he wins Rds. Either way he's getting KO'd

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is absurd. No Khan won't win a round lol

If he gets past Rd 2 he wins Rds. Either way he's getting KO'd

:thumbup:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fight is supposedly agreed on for 4/20 at MSG. Crawford retires Khan.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Crawford should have tried for Brook instead. He knocks out Khan, what does it amount to? The sloppy seconds thirds and fourths of Prescott, Garcia, and Canelo? Ill still be happy to see bud sleep him, but theres better out there for both.

How do you know that a Nun got out of the wrong side of bed???

.....she has the Bishops shoes on!

Would be a fine thing if a top churchman was found sleeping with a grown woman!

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Crawford should have tried for Brook instead. He knocks out Khan, what does it amount to? The sloppy seconds thirds and fourths of Prescott, Garcia, and Canelo? Ill still be happy to see bud sleep him, but theres better out there for both.

Only thing is Brook isn't a WW anymore but would fight at 147 for Khan or Spence.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Only thing is Brook isn't a WW anymore but would fight at 147 for Khan or Spence.

You buying that nonsense? Brook is very much a WW for the right money. Him and Khan was a forgone conclusion...except Khan is coming with some gay 10 rehydration clause. What, Bud would want one too? Naw man, no excuse to take a better fight than thrice slept Con.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Listen man Khan is a big name that's gonna get Crawford on ppv and hes gonna get probably his biggest payday in the process....Why ya hating on Khan man dam? His name is worth more than his game at this point so wat

At the end of the day they'll both make 5 million plus in this fight after ppvs... Crawford is great he's the better fighter,but Khan is the draw here
Khan's chin has got better with age

His kos Against Danny and Prescott were a really long time ago....And a argument can be made that today RN he looks better than Danny! And where's Prescott now? Finished

And he looked good Against canelo.... Definitely won 3 rds before canelo slept his ass :hearty-laugh:
Anyways watever man I'll be at msg for this one just like I'm always at msg and the Barclays center for every fight in my hometown of NY

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ridiculous and again not true. Danny is still fighting at an elite level. Khan is trash now and he knows it which is why he is so careful about his business. Him and danny both recently fought that bum Samuel vargas. Danny dropped and destroyed the bum in 7 rounds, Khan got dropped and went the distance with that bum, struggling at times. Khan getting fucked up.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Listen man Khan is a big name that's gonna get Crawford on ppv and hes gonna get probably his biggest payday in the process....Why ya hating on Khan man dam? His name is worth more than his game at this point so wat

At the end of the day they'll both make 5 million plus in this fight after ppvs... Crawford is great he's the better fighter,but Khan is the draw here
Khan's chin has got better with age

His kos Against Danny and Prescott were a really long time ago....And a argument can be made that today RN he looks better than Danny! And where's Prescott now? Finished

And he looked good Against canelo.... Definitely won 3 rds before canelo slept his ass :hearty-laugh:
Anyways watever man I'll be at msg for this one just like I'm always at msg and the Barclays center for every fight in my hometown of NY

come on man...stop with this rhetoric. I think Khan has good boxing abilities but he has his flaws and his shaky chin is obviously his worst flaw.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He said Khans chin has gotten better with age. Wow. Just wow.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:01 am 

Cash on hand:

It has gotten better with age....He got iced early by Danny and Prescott yrs ago! Canelo stopped him but It took 6 RDS! Khan clearly takes punches better now than he did 10 yrs ago

Same thing happened with wlad.... Remember he got iced early by those bums Brewster and the other 2 guys? His chin held up pretty dam well Against Joshua in his last fight compared to how it did many yrs ago wen Brewster iced his ass

Anyway man we'll see.....I'm happy Crawford is getting paid and Getting to be seen on ppv at the end of the day it's a huge win for everyone involved! Us as fans and both fighters and there ppl

It'll be a great entertaining crowd pleasing fight....And that's all we really want as fans at the end of the day

RIP KAOS AND BRANDON! GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN LOVE U GUYS...THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE ESPN BOARD,BHO,AND TO KAOS FOR RISKING HIS LIFE EVERY DAY ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK MAKING OUR CITY SAFER! U WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Post Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

its bambi season

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

its bambi season

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:43 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
where's all the criticism for TC taking this fight. The 3 guys on my stupid no sense making sig all wouldve been destroyed for taking on bum Khan. :eusa_think:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:45 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

where's all the criticism for TC taking this fight. The 3 guys on my stupid no sense making sig all wouldve been destroyed for taking on bum Khan. :eusa_think:

Its not ideal at all. But who he supposed to fight? Can't get huey, duey or luey in the ring either.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:52 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland

Its not ideal at all. But who he supposed to fight? Can't get huey, duey or luey in the ring either.

he can do better than bum glassy Khan. this fight is a disgrace.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Such as...?

And yes, its a disgrace. But to me its the state of the sport with the promotional divisions. Bud is the odd man out. All the names are at PBC, and we know that's just not gonna happen.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:39 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

E907777 wrote:

Such as...?

And yes, its a disgrace. But to me its the state of the sport with the promotional divisions. Bud is the odd man out. All the names are at PBC, and we know that's just not gonna happen.

Brook!! Like I said, Khan the story is...he gets put to sleep against, Bud is elite, so how does that make for something meaningful? Brook willing to fight at WW for Khan, but wont for Crawford?? No way man...I think that fight could have been made. And I dont even think Khan is much more money than Brook. But then again...Eddie Hearn might thrown Khan and Brook both at Bud....since Bud is on the otherside of the street.

I really think Bud sleeping Khan will then try to spring board into fighting Danny Swift on some I beat him too but better shit.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brook-khan. same thing. Both past their prime, never lived up to hype Brit fighters.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Listen man Khan has had a great career...Dude beat maidana yrs ago way before Floyd and broner fought him! Khan deserved a ppv fight with pac and Floyd more than all the dudes they fought! Ya telling me these guys Ortiz, maidana,Bradley,and horn all these guys pac and Floyd fought deserved it more than Khan??

Khan got assed out for some reason....Pac and Floyd would have beat him but they didn't wanna risk it wen they had easier niggaz to choose than Khan! Hatton man c'mon bro....And ya dudes can't tell me hatton was more of a draw than Khan cuz that's some straight up bullshit

Khan fought all the best in his prime he didn't duck anyone....Yea his jaw is China,but like I said at the Ed of the day he's a great fighter with a nice skillset and he's fan friendly! Dude is blazing fast and throws alot of punches

I'll be at msg live to see this fight man stop hating....Khan fought everybody, didn't duck nobody,and is a crowd pleasing fighter! Wat ya bitching about man wat else ya want? And Crawford deserves to have a big name and ppv worthy dance partner and Khan​ is just that

No matter wat ya say about Khan man u can't deny the mans ability in that square circled

Post Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Teofimo Lopez and Shakur Stevenson set to be on the undercard. I at least like that these young guys are getting exposure on cards like this.

Board index » General Boxing Chat