Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:20 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
They totally robbed dude who was fighting him last night. The crew doing the fight before the winner announced were 100% gun ho for buddy, then its like someone slipped in a note to them and nobody was calling the shit a robbery after, including Abner Marez. Shit was gross.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:44 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
Broner won rd 1 on 2 scorecards despite being credited with landing exactly 0 punches in the rd.

:hearty-laugh:

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm trying to evolve and hate less, but his post fight interview just reminded me I don't like this dude every time I spend a second to evaluate him, which is literally only for a second since he's irrelevant, but I don't like this motherfucker and I don't understand why PBC felt compelled to make sure he got a W here. For what? What's the upside of him winning? This isn't Oscar vs Sturm and you're protecting a mega showdown between Oscar and Hopkins, what's the upside to robbing a kid that was undefeated and deserved to win.
That sucks.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

I’ll always have a soft spot for AB lol. I feel bad man. He ain’t ever been the same after Maidana ruined him. He took serious damage, dangerous damage for someone who probably already had a screw loose.

I never took him seriously, it’s all entertainment. He was a funny guy in his prime and even for a bit after. I don’t care to see him fight anymore. It’s sad.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

i knew he wasn't shit when he got outboxed by Ponce DeLeon, a slow 1 dimensional featherweight brawler. they tried to make another Floyd. it worked out about as well as when WWF created fake Razor Ramon and fake Diesel.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont feel sorry for AB at all. I feel sorry for that dude. It's general right of passage to be a stepping stone to younger up and coming, undefeated fighters, if you aint nice enough to stay on top. It was Broners time last night, and instead an undefeated fighters took a loss for no fucking reason, to give more hope to a fighter who spent his prime fucking around, fucking his body up, and not taking the game or his craft seriously.

This is the largest black eye to PBC that I've ever witnessed.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

If y’all didn’t see AB’s post fight interview, man that MF was filled with gems and this is why he gets close decisions over these nobody’s yall trying to care for lol. It was so good, Showtime/Premier Boxing Champions took it down after it being posted for only a couple hours. Check this shit out i can only find tidbits of it. Lmao “Fuck Steve Farhood” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

I ain't fucking with that.
He seems to be a real dick in real life, so when shitty niggas lose and use their mouth to stay relevant I find it corny.
Why don't you throw punches like you talk? You a boxer, it's what you're supposed to do.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

corny.

yes. corny. Ice needs some new entertainment avenues if he still geeking off of Adrien Broner. :kopfpatsch:....i had no clue he was even still fighting, let alone fighting last night. its not 2015 anymore. we must move on.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
There's a sinking feeling I get every time right before scorecards get read.
I'Ve complained about it way too much, but nothing is a surprise anymore.
I'm of the impression this is no better than straight-up criminal theft.
These are livelihoods, hard work, and families who get shit stolen with a spotlight on the act.
But fuck AB...the man is on borrowed time until he flames out or goes to prison.
I'd take a 10 to 1 bet he doesn't last 10 years after he hangs them up..
And why...oh fucking why...he gets breaks is just downright retarded.
He is not worth an investment.
Entertainment is one thing, but this is supposed to be for the fighters too.

Honestly, he could make millions working for Vince Mc.
The fans would hate that fucker like no other.
And that I could take....that is entertainment.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Y’all just not ghetto or hood enough lol when he said that water and cornflake shit, i felt that. I’m a project and government cheese baby. Food stamps and EBT. Talkin ramen noodles and bread sandwiches lol.

So sometimes hearing that shit or some real shit is refreshing from a fighter.

Regardless of all that hood shit, just hearing a fighter deviate from the usual “i was focused, at the end of the day, im the best, i trained really hard “ blah blah fighter interviews are a dime a dozen.

Cmon man , besides saying fuck steve farhood which is hilarious, on his own network. What other fighter says that and openly talks about court cases and fuckin bitches and cracks jokes that yes are corny sometimes but other times they hit. He said the undefeated kid was fighting like a bun fights for a sandwich :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

for me, you you gotta be relevant enough and good enough at your profession to even qualify for being funny. When Derek Lewis basically said he wanna fuck Ronda, he had just beat the shit out of Rondas BF. When Floyd told Merchant HBO needs to fire his ass and he dont know shit about boxing, Floyd was untouchable in the ring. But when you're irrelevant and you suck at boxing, and you got yet another gift win, im not trying to hear you talk all big when your game is fucking garbage. Conor McGregor, his shit aint funny anymore either. Hopkins saying he'd never lose to a white boy isnt funny anymore. like Troof said, if you cant fight like you talk, sht is garbage. why you talking shit when you just looked like trash, like you have been for years?? its cringeworthy.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea well he wasn’t talking shit or bragging like he had some kind of virtuoso performance. He said very openly and candidly that if Haymon kept him more active maybe he would be sharper and could have gotten a stoppage. He gave the other fighter props and said he fought hungry, literally :lol: but, like most people you guys just tune him out and ain’t trying to hear nothing he got to say. Just love to hate him.

The other fighter didn’t even argue the decision and there hasn’t been major major outcry.

Anyway, funny is funny. You don’t have to be a P4P entrant to be funny or have funny moments. When that bum heavyweight Tony The Tiger Thompson said his wife was gonna need a wheelchair or whatever after a fight that shit was funny.

Tyso said he broke his back, spinal, hilarious and Tyson was pretty much useless at that moment. And I don’t know who TF Derek Lewis is.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
for me, you you gotta be relevant enough and good enough at your profession to even qualify for being funny. When Derek Lewis basically said he wanna fuck Ronda, he had just beat the shit out of Rondas BF. When Floyd told Merchant HBO needs to fire his ass and he dont know shit about boxing, Floyd was untouchable in the ring. But when you're irrelevant and you suck at boxing, and you got yet another gift win, im not trying to hear you talk all big when your game is fucking garbage. Conor McGregor, his shit aint funny anymore either. Hopkins saying he'd never lose to a white boy isnt funny anymore. like Troof said, if you cant fight like you talk, sht is garbage. why you talking shit when you just looked like trash, like you have been for years?? its cringeworthy.

This Entire fucking post!!!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

When Derek Lewis basically said he wanna fuck Ronda, he had just beat the shit out of Rondas BF.

Wait, I beg your fuckin pardon....he did WHAT????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I was watching Berchelt vs Valdez. Watched dude put on a master class and a performence of a lifetime. KO kf the year.

Then went home, and watched Derrick Lewis pull off a huge upset KO that I called and put money on.

I forgot this clown fought. I literally didnt even look up the fight results.

Lets just stop talking about him.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea well he wasn’t talking shit or bragging like he had some kind of virtuoso performance. He said very openly and candidly that if Haymon kept him more active maybe he would be sharper and could have gotten a stoppage. He gave the other fighter props and said he fought hungry, literally :lol: but, like most people you guys just tune him out and ain’t trying to hear nothing he got to say. Just love to hate him.

The other fighter didn’t even argue the decision and there hasn’t been major major outcry.

Anyway, funny is funny. You don’t have to be a P4P entrant to be funny or have funny moments. When that bum heavyweight Tony The Tiger Thompson said his wife was gonna need a wheelchair or whatever after a fight that shit was funny.

Tyso said he broke his back, spinal, hilarious and Tyson was pretty much useless at that moment. And I don’t know who TF Derek Lewis is.

well then he should transition to being a full time stand up comic. maybe be part of your undercard. as long as his main profession is boxing, and he's terrible at it, everything else is empty noise. Seriously, nobody is exaggerating or using hyperbole when we say we had no clue he was even fighting. nobody cares.

-Joe Biden

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

well then he should transition to being a full time stand up comic. maybe be part of your undercard. as long as his main profession is boxing, and he's terrible at it, everything else is empty noise. Seriously, nobody is exaggerating or using hyperbole when we say we had no clue he was even fighting. nobody cares.

No I want Ice vs Broner. Fuck it, let's throw that shit on FX or Bravo :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lol he was the most watched fight on showtime in quite some time. That’s why he gets the decisions. Stop hating on AB lol

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice, we disgusted with you and your take on this right now :lol: cut it out!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What you said though J. An undefeated fighter took an L for no fucking reason. That could be life-changing. Whether or not the guy comes back after taking the L is beside the point. AB's time is past. The gig is up. People might know the L don't count but he will have to hear that fucking whatever wins and 1 loss at every fighter intro. This shit sucks.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

An can I just point out Santiago out landed Broner 2-1 (207-98) . AB fights like a pussy. The most aggressive shit he does is that bark crap and then run his hole after the fight. Anytime he gets in there with a boxer of equal or greater talent he just tries to get to the end hoping to get the W with a gift.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

There is a reason. Money can still be made off Broner. So he will get the benefit against a scrub, more often than not.

Yea it sucks, but it’s business.

AB took a savage beating against a Maidana who tried to use clearly tampered gloves against Floyd, I wouldn’t be surprised if Maidana used them shits with the removed padding against AB. Stood 12 and took his beating like a man. I’m not mad at him getting checks and being carried along by the system. He’s entertaining, to me and many more. I don’t care to watch him fight but I’ll tune in to the interviews lmao

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

don’t care to watch him fight but I’ll tune in to the interviews lmao

Ice dies on some of the weirdest hills man , god bless the king lol. love it!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

AB is a better youtube view...not star boxer...so much for business and that gate/PPV.
Nonsensical to give Broner a W when he clearly lost.
Who the fuck wants to watch him?
He is clearly a better funny man than badass.

Board index » General Boxing Chat