Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post subject: Ryan Garcias special
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

This kid quieted all the doubters and showed all the hype is true hes the modern day Oscar....
Won every rd against Campbell,dominated and knocked him out that was impressive

I think he beats Davis, hes to big,to strong and hes very disciplined...boxes better than Davis more skilled,more dimensions to his game
Only one he loses to is shakur and lopez maybe but anyone else he probably beats

Post subject: Re: Ryan Garcias special
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Mike Tyson was on a podcast with Logan Paul and some other jabroni recently and they asked what's so special about Floyd, and Mike said....the gym....the gym is whats special....the gym is his vice.

I've been getting the vibe that the gym is Ryan Garcias vice. The sky is the limit when you work that hard.

I am not sure that he beats Tank, Haney, Stevenson, or Lopez or other tops, but he's definitely one of the top. But with 4 or those 5 guys at the same weight class and in the top 5 of the class, I wanna know how long it'll take before they fight each other, or if they gonna act like bitches.

And then, in the falling ash of winter, amid the graveyard of a world destroyer...there was Thor... and the end of everything.
The Black Winter: "You have won.... nothing. Your.... end.... it cannot be stopped...Before I am no more... Do you want to see? ...How you will Die?"

Thor: "YES"

Post Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Did yall watch the fight?!! Lol he got put on his ass nasty in the 2nd. But i think just too arrogant with sloppy defense. This fight was good for him and his development.

I dont know how he holds up against Tanks power. And he fights a lil too stiff and upright. He provides a lot of target for guys to hit. I hope this win dont go to his head too much either. He seems like a hotheaded dummy. Worried about impressing people too much. Good win tho. The body was there for him he could have gotten that sooner if he would have went down there.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hes More disciplined,has more patience and technique than Davis and Haney....
Tank can't be depended on he relies to much on his power has no discipline and patience in and out of the ring

Making weights always an issue he always has distractions...Garcia just works hard hes only about his business. Dude has almost 8 million followers on Instagram his following at his age is insane

I think he beats Haney and Davis...
Loma got put on His ass by Linares and got up and fucked him up to...sometimes u need to get dropped and Garcia passed the test today bigtime

Look man Campbell has a lot of power to...16 kos in 20 wins and he dropped loma and Linares so wat Garcia did today was huge...nobody ever stopped Campbell before and Garcia did it in 7 so that speaks volumes about wat this kid brings to the table

I say if he fights shakur,loma and teo in the next 6-12 months he loses...but anyone else he beats
Tank is just to immature to be relied upon in a fight of that magnitude I can't trust him

Cruz was really bothering him and Garcia has much more power and skill for tank to worry about

Post Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

You crazy. Tank fights more disciplined. This kid Ryan gets wild and acts too hype trying to entertain his following. You sint seen Tank put on his ass like that. After watching the highlights again, Campbell being a southpaw and hitting Ryan with ease at times. I think Tank fucks him up.

Tank has also beaten better fighters.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ryan garcia is also hella annoying :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :lol: cringeworthy and corny.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Tank puts him to sleep.

And then, in the falling ash of winter, amid the graveyard of a world destroyer...there was Thor... and the end of everything.
The Black Winter: "You have won.... nothing. Your.... end.... it cannot be stopped...Before I am no more... Do you want to see? ...How you will Die?"

Post Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Tank fought better fighters like who??
Old washed up gamboa :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: ??

Just Cruz thats it.. He never fought anyone on campbells level.Campbell has put everyone on there ass that hes ever fought

Tank is disciplined?? This is the same guy who always throws his opponents down in frustration every fight.... Anyway man we gonna see hopefully real soon

They'll do there song and dance,make pretend like they gonna fight this YR... But 2022 is more likely with this corona shit being officially over and all that
In the meantime I'm sure they'll all continue to fight and beat very solid opponents this yr so I look forward to that

Post Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Pedraza>>>>Campbell. Santa Cruz>>>>>Campbell.

Capmbell aint beat no fuckin body.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Pedraza and Cruz ain't better than Campbell u nuts??? Cruz is ur average bum Mexican that comes forward in a straight line....hes a walking punching bag,no skill, no dimensions to his game

U comparing that clown to a gold medalist??? Wat a joke....anyway I'm gonna enjoy it I dont care about any of these guys really

Garcia just has a certain it factor about him...
There all gonna lose,but I think shakur will retire with the least losses...
Teo and shakur look like the class of thus going generation, but wen u face ur peers all kinds of extra pressure come with that

Davis is short with the trex arms man...
Stylistically Garcia is just a horrible matchup for him IMO... Davis gonna have to walk thru garcias power to get to his chin,and I just dont think his chin wild hold up

I think if Garcia wants to he can just keep Davis outside and outbox him...hes to short to just walk thru Garcia and eat his shots I dont see it but maybe I'll be wrong we'll see

Post Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Ryan Garcia can flat out KO anyone in the division but it comes with a cost because he is too upright.
WEather or not that gets exposed it just a matter of odds.
He ain't thinking about what's coming.
All he is thinking is the delivery a setting up the same counter.
He will get caught again trying to land a counter with that peek-a-boo move.
\Damn dude is quick though.
And he comes in too fast.
But the guy is special no doubt.

As his confidence grows he is going to fall more in love trying to repeat these highlights and I say that because of his personality.

I favor him to win against just about anyone but he has to calm down a little. Canelo gave him that pointer mid-fight too when he was going all in. Soon after he chilled came that body shot.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I really enjoyed that. He came to get an impressive KO and nothing less and I love it.

I dont think he is ready for Tank or especially Teofimo but shit man Id sure plan my weekend around those matchups.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Pedraza and Cruz are multiple weight world champs. Campbell never won a strap.

Tank fucks him up and Teo definitely beats him.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Its true hes definitely a little to upright... That knockdown was ugly man he said he was dizzy afterwards. That really was a jawbreaker

Its true he plays to the crowd to much,tries to impress his followers and all of this cult following that he has...I think if he just boxed and kept it more basic he'd be much harder to hit and beat

Campbell landed a lot of lefts that had me thinking if that was Davis he would have been slept... But we gotta remember Davis is much shorter than Campbell he doesn't have the reach to land those same shots

Also Garcia would respect Davis power from the opening bell...he wouldn't dare be lax for a minute or fuck around with Davis how he did with Campbell

I think we'll see Haney Garcia this yr...
Teo or Davis before 22 is a Pipedream...
I'll take Haney tho thats a great consolation prize
All these young kids have passed there tests so far so a bigtime showdown this year or next is imminent

Post Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Garcia will slither himself to stardom. I never thought he was that good. I think he is hella basic. Campbell fought like a jabroni.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

he has some Khan in him on defense he pulls straight back and gets caught up in punching and can be countered. He has skill tho

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:09 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well it looks like a carousel of ducking actually. Lopez dont want Tank, but he wants to fight Haney. Garcia is Haney's mandatory, but Garcia wants Tank instead. Haney wants to fight Lopez but was willing to fight Garcia until Garcia went the other way. And Tank looks to be getting Garcia.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:05 am 

Cash on hand:

I dont believe any of this...Garcia and tank just talking both dont have the balls to risk that 0 this early but Garcia strikes me like Oscar that hes gonna fight the best over and over

Hes gonna have some losses like Oscar but hes gonna make a lot of money and be a ppv star like Oscar was....still think he beats Davis cuz hes so much taller with crazy reach and power

I dont think Davis can or will be willing to walk thru that fire to take Garcia out but thats just me....
Wen tank and Garcia fight tho its a guaranteed ko it ain't going 12 someone definitely going to sleep

They both very young and dumb and lack discipline...
Both get stupid and impatient and soon as someone makes a mistake its gonna be good night

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Before anybody start with the ducking Tank talk, he still aint all the way at 135. His last fight was 130 and he may choose to stay safe down there.

He could have fought Loma and Russel Jr by now so who really ducking?

Handy kind of looking like the odd man but i think him and Lopez fight. Haney is the least in name value, and also the least impressive. Skill wise and power wise. And we can’t forget Shakur who may beat all of them. Shakur-Teo is the best possible fight to me.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm willing to bet that Haney ends up being the most problematic technical match up in any of these matchups.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm willing to bet that Haney ends up being the most problematic technical match up in any of these matchups.

He has a common opponent with Tank (Gamboa) and one with Teo (Menard) and couldn’t produce better results than those. He is a good fighter, but i fee he is outgunned by the natural talents and abilities of the other guys, and the skills of Shakur. He also aint beat nobody worth a dam.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

I think Haney can beat Ryan garcia, and maybe an unfit or unfocused Tank.

But i dont think he is messing with Shakur or Teo. Or Tank at his best

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Before anybody start with the ducking Tank talk, he still aint all the way at 135. His last fight was 130 and he may choose to stay safe down there.

He could have fought Loma and Russel Jr by now so who really ducking?

Handy kind of looking like the odd man but i think him and Lopez fight. Haney is the least in name value, and also the least impressive. Skill wise and power wise. And we can’t forget Shakur who may beat all of them. Shakur-Teo is the best possible fight to me.

this is why all of em should round robin fight each other but they wont cuz they all wanna pick and choose

Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:29 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Sounds like the mandatory rigmarole is hitting them all....

Haney is getting mandatoried by Fortuna
Lopez by George Kambosos Jr
Ryan Garcia is Haney's mandatory, but he wants the Tank fight instead, while Haney is changing tune calling Garcia the priority over Lopez, and theres a reason for this.

Apparently, Haney is the 2nd best paid of the 4, with Tank being the big dollar. Haney got more money beating Gamboa than Lopez got beating Loma. If that's the case, Haney probably set to make more fighting Garcia, whos his mandatory than Lopez, might as well make that pitstop first to increase your demand potential when the Lopez fight happens.

This might be another case in the end of Bob Arum's tightness getting in the way of a good fight happening.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:30 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think Haney can beat Ryan garcia, and maybe an unfit or unfocused Tank.

But i dont think he is messing with Shakur or Teo. Or Tank at his best

I think he beats all but Shakur. But we'll see, and just hope that all of these fights go down!! The power and the KO aint everything.

Board index » General Boxing Chat