Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: DSG vs. Spence
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Spence power is overrated....couldn't stop porter or Mikey he won't stop Danny either.
Its going 12 man I dont think he drops Danny wen was the last time someone dropped him at all?????

If it happened I dont remember it...I remember keef had Danny in big trouble the first 3 RDS he wobbled Danny a few times but he didn't go down
Anyway man this is gonna be a great fight

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

did we ever find out what Spence's injuries were? I honestly don't remember.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
His power isnt overrated. Hes the hardest puncher at 147. His timing and punch placement is his limiting factor. Good movement, counters, and jabbing can beat him. Danny has the counters. But hes not a mover, his pace aint enough. And hes never beat an elite fighter with a jab. So the punchers chance is what he has. And hes never KOd an elite fighter.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Just a mouth full of busted teeth supeeficial scrapes and bruises. No breaks or anything.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BLACK MAN? THEY WANT THE BLACK MAN, DEAD, GONE, OR UNDER HEAVY MANNERS, WHILE THE BLACK FEMINISTS FOLLOW THEIR LIBERAL WHITE MASTERS INTO THEIR ROLES AS NEW SLAVES!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

His power isnt overrated. Hes the hardest puncher at 147. His timing and punch placement is his limiting factor. Good movement, counters, and jabbing can beat him. Danny has the counters. But hes not a mover, his pace aint enough. And hes never beat an elite fighter with a jab. So the punchers chance is what he has. And hes never KOd an elite fighter.

Jermz u biased here u love spence but let's be real....he can't knock out elite level cats can't even come close.only reason he stopped brook was cuz GGG permanently damaged him

Didn't come close to stopping porter or little Mikey...
Its true wat u said tho Danny is slow and just not the most active guy!! So possibly even a 80% version of Spence can beat danny just cuz hes so slow and Spence could pick and choose his shots all night

He probably could win a stinky boring decision against Danny with no action at all if he really wanted to....protect his face and pick Danny off real slow be defensive that would be the smart play here for Spence

Thats why I can't wait to see how Spence approaches this fight

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You're just as biased moe, you dont like him, you've said as much repeatedly. Doesnt change the fact that what I said is true. Stop with the Brook nonsense. the fight went on for 5 rounds. And the fight was stopped without him going down one time to GGG, with a 3-1 scorecard at worse. :lol:

Porter has never been stopped. Mikey has never been stopped.

It'll be a one sided win. If he stops Danny it'll probably be a towel throw in, but I doubt it, it's most 8 rounds to 4, maybe a 9-3, where he just outworks Danny, then Danny tries to say that he thought he did enough to win the fight.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Danny needs to go to the Pocono’s, like B-Hop, Ali and Lennox have all done, have his training camp there. Be on some Rocky shit, hire mackie shilstone, all he needs is more hunger, determination and punch output. His skills are on par, with the elite. Literally just gets outworked, by a hair. Because he is such a counter puncher. Same thing JMM, Tarver and other good counterpunchers. They get outworked at the end of the day.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Danny needs to go to the Pocono’s, like B-Hop, Ali and Lennox have all done, have his training camp there. Be on some Rocky shit, hire mackie shilstone, all he needs is more hunger, determination and punch output. His skills are on par, with the elite. Literally just gets outworked, by a hair. Because he is such a counter puncher. Same thing JMM, Tarver and other good counterpunchers. They get outworked at the end of the day.

He dont got it in him, and you know it! :pimp:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look Spence ain't sharp he hasn't fought in a minute...u said Mikey and porter never been stopped but Danny hasn't either and he has a better chin than both.keef wobbled porter and bent his knees much more than he did to Danny

Porter got dropped by broner and Spence Danny never been dropped....Danny the sharper fighter.
Yea I dont like spence, but I said I think he'll win a close fight so that makes me unbiased :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Spence is soft man...he struggled with porter that fight was to close for comfort.
On the outside hes not that superior to Danny and Danny counters better inside and off the draw than Spence does

Its gonna be close dude it AInt gonna be some 9-3 8-4 shit where Spence stayed away and gave danny the 12th nigga nah

If Spence was a real gee like a Floyd or Manny coming off this injury and inactivity that would be the case yes....but its not,cuz Spence ain't period

He don't got it in him to dust a nigga like danny coming off this injury I dont believe he'll have to show me

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Watch, after Spence wins, you're gonna be like...

What did I tell you guys! Spence is clearly the class of the division. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: IrelandIreland
dont waste your energy Moe, we all know Jermz is the biggest Spencer nuthugger in the world. biggest nuthugger there is, biggest nuthugger there was, and biggest nuthugger there ever will be.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

dont waste your energy Moe, we all know Jermz is the biggest Spencer nuthugger in the world. biggest nuthugger there is, biggest nuthugger there was, and biggest nuthugger there ever will be.

Ya eat shit alky, lest I bring up your fuckin nuthugging love affairs. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

you aint got shit on me. :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Just a mouth full of busted teeth supeeficial scrapes and bruises. No breaks or anything.

im sure you were there bedside nursing him back to health. so you would know. :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Have another drink..u dumb drunk.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh i will. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Look man Spence is #1 by default.... He beat Peterson,brook,porter,Mikey,and danny if he gets this win thats 5 seriously good wins a few great wins even

Tc has nobody close to that he can say he beat....
Khan thats it but wen he beat khan he wasn't better than the cats Spence beat wen he beat them
Spence is the #1 ww cuz he beat and fought better guys so far than tc period

But I'm seriously questioning if he'll beat danny....I see it being a struggle like the porter fight

Post Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

he has 2 good wins in Brook and Porter. Mikey and faded Peterson are nothing wins.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

I dont get why Danny and his father never went after Crawford. If they are gonna be fighting the elite’s anyway, and possibly and have been taking L’s, why bot go for the chinniest and smallest one with the biggest reputation?!

To me Crawford is clearly chinny and it will be exposed at some point. Gamboa hurt him and he was dropped by that weak bum in his last fight. While getting outboxed Danny could easily land one of those shots and reclaim a top spot. But they are so loyal to Al and maybe they know Bob arum aint fuckin with none of them on the other side

Post Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:46 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I would love to see that fight, but I think I am higher on TC than most around here.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:56 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont get why Danny and his father never went after Crawford. If they are gonna be fighting the elite’s anyway, and possibly and have been taking L’s, why bot go for the chinniest and smallest one with the biggest reputation?!

To me Crawford is clearly chinny and it will be exposed at some point. Gamboa hurt him and he was dropped by that weak bum in his last fight. While getting outboxed Danny could easily land one of those shots and reclaim a top spot. But they are so loyal to Al and maybe they know Bob arum aint fuckin with none of them on the other side

Thats easy, they are getting less money against Crawford. They go that route, TR has to eat and PBC has to eat. This is why Crawford Spence aint gonna happen til the price is right. Crawford has to go the route of fighters who are willing to fight for less for the clout...Thats why Porter has been linked to Crawford, and Brook, and even Pacquiao because of his big draw potential and because I think he has a special deal with Al that he can fight outside of the PBC umbrella on a one shot.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:58 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Also, if he fights Spence first and loses, he can still get Crawford after. It's hard to imagine the reverse.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Not really cause Al matches all his guys and doesn't mind and matching a guy with L’s against his stars. Or recycling i should say.

But i feel where you are coming from.

I wish this fight was sooner but it is what it is. Second half of 2020 shaping up well.

At the end of the day if Errol aint damaged or the same guy Danny aint got enough heart or dog to beat Errol, to want it more than Errol. It aint really about skills cause skills wise Danny can do a lot of things. So like I said if Errol is damaged or just cant take a shot cause he never really been hit flush by a true banger, not saying Danny is one either, cause he isnt, but if Errol is hurt and danny steps on it like he did Granados or Khan that is the only way. But seems unlikely

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Thats easy, they are getting less money against Crawford. They go that route, TR has to eat and PBC has to eat. This is why Crawford Spence aint gonna happen til the price is right. Crawford has to go the route of fighters who are willing to fight for less for the clout...Thats why Porter has been linked to Crawford, and Brook, and even Pacquiao because of his big draw potential and because I think he has a special deal with Al that he can fight outside of the PBC umbrella on a one shot.

This ain't true at all....khan got paper against tc he was guaranteed 5 mill and ended up seeing 10 mill after all the ppvs was counted up.if brook fights tc he'll see that same money to cuz his name is worth a lot...

Porter aimt gonna be cheap either....he's a world class guy he ain't gonna fight tc for less than 3 mill I doubt it especially if its ppv.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Like I said man tc got a serious problem....
Arum gonna have to pay any love body at least 3-5 mill now just cuz tc is 33 and he needs legit guys cuz he has to many bums on his resume and can't afford anymore period

So even if Danny loses arum gonna have to pony up that 3-5 mill its that simple especially cuz he's a world class guy and Rican to!!
I'd still pay to see Danny or Mikey vs tc on ppv cuz tc is chinny man that's a fact

He's the frailest ww to by far...
I don't think he'll last 12 with the Spence that beat the shit out of Mikey and porter man he's just to big and tc to small period

Idk man I think Manny can beat tc right now to even at 42.... I see some decline in tc man he's definitely not wat he was 3-5 yrs ago
Looks more hittable now,reaction and reflexes not wat they were at 33

I think Manny might eck it out like he did against keef,but tc to big of a risk I don't think Manny has the balls and that's smart on his part

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat